Controlling Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
876 Followers

It was as Mick took his place that I realised, that to me this planned rape was now for real. By that I mean it was now out of my hands. Whatever Sara or I tried to do it would be impossible at this point to stop, whatever they did to her was up to them. The fantasy scenario I had created was going to play out with me as a mere spectator (which was what I probably always wanted secretly)

Sara must have somehow made herself comfortable?? In the position she was in, as a third man took up position, she remained still and didn't seem to be registering the assault much anymore.

Or so I thought, Sara must have been blocking out physically what was happening to her, but as Mich pumped her with his cock she came. I assume it was simply the amount of cock ramming her cunt that could be no longer ignored. I thought Sara would try to hide the fact she was having an orgasm from these disgusting men, however she orgasmed in a perfectly natural way. Her breathing quickened and shortened, and she let out a long aaaaarrgh and shuddered.

"Her pussy is milking me" laughed Mick and sped up, pounding her to his own orgasm, shooting wad after wad of pent up spunk deep into my wife's depths.

My cock was as hard as rock and my heart was beating so fast I thought I would have a heart attack. I was determined not to waste my first cum that belonged in Sara when all this was over.

As Ray moved in on Sara, he dropped his dirty torn trousers to the floor. I was disappointed, because I was so turned on by my wife taking all this big cock; I just wanted it to carry on. However Ray only had a smallish cock (about 6 in I would guess and not overly thick)

He entered his victim and pumped his cock in a few times, when it was slick he withdrew and put the head of his prick against Sara's little puckered anus.

"No no no no fucking no" I screamed in my head. I had held plans for when I would make love to my wife and take her virgin ass for myself. It was at the top of my wish list now, and I stared in disbelief as my beautiful wife's anal virginity was about to be taken by a "scruffy, dirty, oldish, ugly fucking bastard" I was beside myself in horror. Her virginity would be his for ever, and no matter how many times we made love anally later her once in a lifetime cherry would belong to this bastard.

I could do nothing.

He pried open her little bud slightly and pushed his head against her opening. He was wet and slick from her pussy and after a brief hesitation, her cherry had gone. The head popped past the opening and was inside her. I expected his to ram her mercilessly, but I was surprised when he took his time. He kept stopping and letting her get used to hic cock invading her. He would pull back and inch or so, then push forward a little, taking care not to hurt her and having consideration for her.

"This bastard was making love to my wife, instead of just fucking her" screamed in my head, this was not what I expected, I was happy to see her fucked senseless, but to have to witness gentility and sensitiveness between her and one of these filthy hobos, as her took her and she gently moaned I couldn't handle.

Mick ejaculated into Sara, he stayed coupled with her for a while then gently withdrew.

He then kissed her on her ass cheeks.

It was over (I hoped) after a while coming round they left Sara hand tied to the rail, and went back to their brazier. I could hear them laughing and passing round a bottle. "Jesus, they mean to come back and screw her all over again" I thought.

This couldn't happen, for one Sara looked exhausted and 'out of it' while I knew that mentally there was no way I could handle anymore. I quietly removed the panel and slipped down into the empty stall. I left the stall and approached my wife; I untied her hands and helped her to stand upright.

Sara looked at me incredulously, "What are you doing here?" she said "I've just been raped by those horrible men out there" I quickly ordered her to not concern herself how I was there, and to just think I had happened by and come to her rescue.

I told her to be as quiet as she could, "Take of your shoes, and gather your clothes" I commanded, then quietly led Sara out of the toilet block. Luckily then men was on one side of the building and my van was parked at the other.

We descended the hill and through the trees. Sara was clutching her underwear and dress against her breasts, her whole body dirty and her stockings filthy and torn. When we reached my van Sara started to dress, it was only then I noticed that for a few days I would have a humiliating reminder of tonight, her breasts were covered in love bites (or hickies) that Tom has caused when he had roughly sucked on her tits.

We got in the vehicle and I drove off Sara sat silently; I could see the torment and anguish in her face and eyes. I couldn't handle this so in seconds I had her believing that her condition was due to a wild sex romp we had had up on the hills.

Sara instantly relaxed and snuggled against me "You must have enjoyed yourself tonight darling, I am absolutely full of your cum" she said. I could not resist pulling over, taking her knickers off, and in no time adding a full load of jizz into her dripping pussy, to mix with the rest to make a cum cocktail in her pussy.

The ending to this story is one of mixed blessings. Sara has had sex with several men, all of which she has no recollection. She once even stood in the supermarket totally oblivious to the fact, that the guy standing next to her had fucked her. She is unaware of any change whatsoever.

However those of you reading this story, that don't like what I have done to her, have a little revenge on me.

I can't take a pill and make myself erase all my memories; I have to live with them. After the adventure with the old tramps I realised I had gone a little too far. It was sexually explosive and exciting at the time, but the cold light of day has left me a little jealous and depressed at the memory (if the down-and-outs hadn't gone for a rest and a drink outside, what else would we have had to endure?)

So a few months on now, the love bites etc have gone (I haven't altered the bedroom back yet as you never say never do you?) I have learned not to think too much about past happenings and their impact on ones mental state. I have reigned in my adventures with Sara as far as extreme experiments with sex goes. I now content myself with making my 50 year old wife go out on occasions and pick up single young men (the younger the better as long as they are legal) in pubs and clubs. I watch from the shadows as they fuck her against the wall round the back of the pubs, always dress round the waist, stockings and suspenders on show, in her high heels.

It's not such a bad life is it?

fannyrat
fannyrat
876 Followers