Convention Cum Dump

Story Info
Married man gets the chance to make his fantasies real.
9k words
4.69
18.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg knew what he was doing was wrong but the burning desire inside him drove him on. It wasn't that he hated his wife, or that he wanted to hurt her, it was just trapped in a sexless marriage he needed relief.

"That's it boy, you ride that dildo like it was my cock," echoed out of the speaker. Greg had no idea if the person on the other end was really called Ronnie or not, and he didn't really care. What he cared about was the feeling of his prostate being stimulated as he rode the plastic dildo and the sight of Ronnie working his large cock on screen.

"I'm going to cum," Greg moaned as he lifted himself up and down.

"That's it no hands boy, show Daddy what a married cock slut you are."

Greg felt his balls tighten as his cock exploded with jets of seed splashing on the desk as he drove down hard. At the same time Ronnie's cock twitched and a jet of seed shot up his belly and nestled on his chest. The first blob was followed by more as Ronnie worked his rapidly deflating cock.

"Thanks man," Greg said as he eased himself off the dildo, "I had better get cleaned up before the wife gets home."

"Anytime, and you need to get yourself a real cock sometime soon. If you are ever up in Seattle then look me up and I will fuck you senseless."

As Greg cleaned up, he knew that Ronnie was right, he needed a real cock and he needed it soon.

Happy that there was no evidence of his debauchery he sat in his chair contemplating the future.

At 45 he was still in reasonable shape and his body fur didn't seem to deter the gay tops online, rather it excited them, especially when he told them he was married.

Greg had always had doubts about his sexuality from when he was younger and he would sneak looks at other guys in the locker rooms. He had never been brave enough to act on anything, and when Louise came along it seemed natural for him to get married. Things were OK in the bedroom but neither seemed to have much interest, especially when it didn't produce the desired results of children. Once Louise reached the age where children were no longer feasible, they stopped sexual relations altogether and recently moved into separate bedrooms.

It was when sex stopped altogether that Greg started looking at online porn and despite trying not to, he was drawn more and more to gay porn.

What started as looking at a few pictures of cocks soon developed into watching videos. It seemed a natural progression to exchanging pictures and videos in chat rooms and watching them with another person often a frustrated married man such as himself.

When a gay top commanded that he turn on his webcam, Greg had readily agreed provided he could keep his face hidden. The first time he mentioned this the gruff response was, "Not interested in your face, it's you cock and ass I want to see... unless of course your mouth is round my cock."

The slide was complete as he wanked for others finding their encouragement greatly erotic. He soon bought a dildo that he would use with great enthusiasm and glowed with pride at the praise he received when he shot his load hands free.

The one thing he had never been able to convince himself to do, was to take a real cock. He had tried adverts in the gay contact sites but there was nothing local. Even if there had of been then he wasn't sure if he would have taken the risk with someone who might be a neighbour.

Then one day an opportunity from heaven dropped into his lap. His boss called him about the forthcoming national conference being held in Seattle that year. Greg had already started trying to reconnect with Ronnie to find out where in Seattle he was, so his bosses opening line sent a chill through him as he thought his plans may be dashed.

"It looks like there might be a problem with Seattle." Greg waited in silence as his boss continued, "the plan was that the Chicago office was to travel together on the Tuesday and return on Friday afternoon but some idiot in logistics has fucked up the return portion. It means that we are looking for a volunteer to catch the flight back on Saturday and stay over an extra night."

"It wouldn't be the red eye would it boss?" Greg asked trying to sound cool.

"If you were willing to travel Saturday then you pick the time and we will even bounce you up to business."

Greg wanted to scream yes but his boss must have thought his hesitation was reluctance. "Hotel is paid for, all expenses covered,"

"Sure boss, anything to help out."

"Greg you are a star, don't hammer the expenses too hard but feel free to give them a good slap."

*****

Greg arrived at the convention centre and could see the place was a hive of activity with people bustling about. If he couldn't get laid here, then he was never going to get laid. He had already researched the area and had discovered there was a gay sauna not that far away but he knew he would have to wait until the rest of the office had gone home.

After checking in, he unpacked in his room and something nagged at the back of his head about the decor. It suddenly clicked and logging onto the wi-fi he navigated to his favourite video site. He had some of the videos saved to favourites and one was called 'Hotel 4 fun.' In the video the bottom was joined by 4 guys in a hotel room who fucked him one after the other. Greg had lost count of the number of times he had masturbated to the video imagining he was the bottom. This time it wasn't the hot sex that interested him, it was the location.

After a couple of pauses and comparing the screen to his surroundings he was pretty certain the video was shot in this hotel, in fact how hot would it be if it had been shot in this very room. He dropped his jeans and started to work his cock that became hard in his hand. Closing his eyes he pictured himself on the bed getting pounded, feeling a real cock for the first time. His thoughts were rudely broken as his phone pinged with a message from his boss, "Meet in bar in 15 mins, drinks are on the company." Greg sighed and tucked his cock away as he knew things would have to wait until Friday.

*****

Day one at the convention was long and tedious with lots of welcome speech's that seemed to go on for hours. Greg's attention wasn't helped by the hangover that had taken him most of the day to shift. He was bursting for a pee but as he went to leave, his boss stopped him to thank him again for his flexibility. Once he finally managed to escape, the place was virtually empty and he rushed to men's room. As he stood at the urinals in the men's toilets relieving himself he couldn't help letting out a sigh of relief.

"Feels good don't it?" Said a deep voice beside him and he turned to find himself looking at the rugged features of a well built man in his late fifties or early sixties. His closed cropped hair was half grey and his neat beard was almost all grey. Without thinking Greg found himself looking down at the man's cock which he held in his hand.

"You looking at my pecker?" he drawled in a western accent.

Greg was speechless as he felt himself panic. The man could call security and have him branded as a pervert or based on his physique beat him to a pulp as they were the only people in there. Instead the man just worked his foreskin back to reveal the head of his cock that was rapidly growing in his hand.

He had seen many cocks on a screen and sneaked many looks over the years but this was the first real life one he had seen being manipulated for his viewing.

"Do you want to touch me boy?" the man said trying to smile at Greg.

Greg nodded dumbly and reached out taking a cock other than his own in his hand for the first time in his life. It felt so hard, yet so smooth as he started to slowly work the shaft feeling it grow in his hand. As the man's cock became hard Greg knew it was larger than his own and at least the size of his dildo if not bigger.

"Name's Lenny by the way," said the man.

Greg managed to croak his own name in reply.

"This your first time?" Lenny said as he watched the tentative way in which Greg handled his cock. When Greg nodded he removed Greg's hand and tucked his cock away. "Think we should go to my room, don't you?"

Greg tucked his own hard cock into his pants, before following Lenny to the elevators. They traveled upwards in silence ignoring both other occupants and each other. Greg's heart was beating fast as his brain screamed that he was finally going to fulfil his dream.

Once inside the room Lenny turned to Greg and looked him in the eyes.

"What have you done before?"

Greg explained how he had looked but never touched. He talked about chatting and performing online and when he mentioned using a dildo Lenny's eyes lit up.

"And what do you want to do?"

"Everything," Greg breathed.

Lenny slowly removed his clothes, his eyes locked on Greg's as he revealed his hairy chest that was still well muscled before removing his jeans, his cock springing free. Greg reached out to touch it again but Lenny held up his hand,

"Take off your clothes."

Greg quickly responded removing his clothes with haste. He knew he wasn't anything like in the same shape as Lenny but apart from a slight paunch he was in reasonable shape.

"Not bad," Lenny said, "I do like a nice furry ass. Have you ever sucked a cock before?" Greg shook his head, "let me show you how it should be done."

Lenny knelt before Greg and took his semi-hard cock into his warm mouth bringing it quickly to full hardness. At the same time he reached between Greg's legs and began to probe with his large digit.

Greg breathed deeply as the finger slipped in and he felt Lenny slowly start to finger fuck him.

Breaking from his sucking Lenny said, "You are tight and guess you have never been rimmed."

Pushing Greg onto the bed Lenny positioned him on all fours before pulling his ass cheeks apart and licking at Greg's anal opening.

Greg had seen rimming on screen many times but nothing could had prepared him for the sensations that ran through him. It was like warm gel was being spread around his ass as Lenny's tongue poked and probed deeper. At the same time Lenny's large hand was caressing his rock hard cock and full balls.

"Fuck me please. I beg you," Greg groaned.

"You are about ready," Lenny said, "but your first time should be on your back. I want to look into your eyes as you take a cock for the first time."

Lenny pulled Greg to the edge of the bed so he was still standing on the floor. Then he lifted Greg's legs until they were on his shoulders before reaching under and placing his cock at Greg's hole. He started to push feeling the tight resistance of an anal virgin, "push like you are trying to have a dump." His words were rewarded a moment later when he felt the head pop in and clamped tightly.

Greg had white lights exploding in his brain as he felt Lenny's cock penetrate him. He was grateful that Lenny had paused for a few moments to let him adjust which he was trying to do. The cock was definitely bigger than his dildo and he could feel the increasing pressure as it slipped deeper.

"Does that feel good boy?"

Greg groaned with pleasure as a real cock felt so much better that he had ever imagined.

"I asked you a question," Lenny said stopping his cock from going deeper.

"Fuck... yes... it feels so fucking good...Oh MY GOD."

Greg screamed out the last words as Lenny drove his cock fully home leaving it buried to the hilt. With his balls resting on Greg's ass Lenny reached down and started to work Greg's rock hard cock.

Greg could feel Lenny throbbing inside him as he whimpered and moaned in pleasure. As Lenny start to slowly fuck him Greg could feel the sensations rushing through him in waves.

"Oh yes fuck my man pussy," he groaned as he clawed at Lenny's back and ass urging him back in every time he pulled out.

"Gonna breed you boy... you want my cream in your man pussy?"

Lenny strokes were measured and not too deep or shallow as he drove in and out, three inches was the perfect length of a stroke. He had broken in more than one virgin and although he wanted to pound the fuck out of this married ass gripping his cock, he knew he had to take it steady the first time.

"Oh yes, breed me...fill me with your cream," Greg moaned.

Lenny's meaty paw on his cock and Lenny's own cock buried deep in his ass sent him over the top and he spurted into the air, splattering on his chest. The sight of Greg cumming and the reflex spasming of his sphincter sent Lenny beyond the point of no return. He growled like an angry bear as he pumped his cum deep into Greg's bowels.

Letting Greg's legs fall free he collapsed onto Greg's chest, the cum from earlier matting in his chest hair. He knew that most straights while happy to suck cock or get fucked didn't go in for kissing. He placed his mouth close to Greg's ear as he said, "Now that you are no longer a virgin, as soon as I recover I am going to fuck you hard."

Greg murmured in pleasure as he felt his ass throb as Lenny slipped out. Greg lay on the bed luxuriating in the knowledge that the real thing was as every good as he had hoped it would be. Lenny had returned from the bathroom and Greg could see he had attached a cock ring to his semi hard cock.

"Are you ready to be fucked boy?" Lenny said as he flicked Greg over onto his belly before pulling him onto all fours. Lenny's cock was throbbing as he ran the head of his cock over Greg's asshole collecting his previous load. Positioning his cock ready, he grabbed both of Greg's hips as he pulled him onto his cock as he thrust forward.

This time there was no gentleness, with his previous load serving as lube Lenny was able to drive his full length fully home in one swift stroke. Greg let out a deep groan of pleasure tinged with pain as he felt himself being opened. Lenny pulled back until just the head was inside then fully drove home making Greg groan again. Lenny increased the pace fucking Greg hard and fast, giving him the full length of his cock each time.

Greg was in heaven. If the previous fuck, his first, was good, this was mind blowing. All he could do was brace against the bed, his fingers gripping the sheets as Lenny pounded his ass relentlessly.

"Oh yes daddy," Greg moaned, all the words he had said online tumbling though his brain and out of his mouth. "Fuck my married man cunt," and, "use my hairy hole." He even moaned, "I was born to be a bottom slut for your seed."

Lenny loved it when a married man switched from being afraid or reluctant to being an eager cock slut. He pulled right out of Greg's ass,

"Beg for it," he growled teasing Greg's open hole.

"Please... I beg you,"

"Do I own your ass boy?"

"Oh yes daddy, please breed my ass... I beg you."

Lenny looked down and could see his cock coated with his previous load and some of it just starting to ooze out. With a primeval grunt of ownership he drove his cock back and fucked Greg as hard as could.

Greg felt his cock twitch and the tremor rush through him and bending his head saw weak jets of cum spurt from his semi-hard cock. The savagery of Lenny's fucking made his cock jerk about, spraying it across the sheets. He was almost pushed into the bed with force of Lenny's final thrusts, as he pumped his seed so deep Greg thought it would take a week to come out.

*****

"We missed you yesterday evening," Greg's boss said as he greeted Greg the next morning.

"Something came up," Greg mumbled but his boss had ignored him shaking hands with people from other branches, exchanging jokes with those he knew.

"Well if it isn't the Rhinestone Cowboy himself," he laughed clapping his hand on the shoulder of a large man. "Greg have you met the head of our Dallas branch?"

The man turned and Greg found himself staring into the face of the man who had fucked him senseless the night before.

"Lenny Baines, pleased to meet you," Lenny said acting like he had never met Greg before.

Greg mumbled his own name, terrified that Lenny would out him at any moment.

"How's the wife and kids?" Greg's boss said and it dawned on Greg that Lenny had a vested interest in keeping last night secret. He felt himself relax as he realised his liaison was going to remain under wraps.

"Greg is our office expert in that," Greg heard his boss say but had tuned out of the conversation so had no idea what he was talking about.

"Would be great to introduce you to our office expert," Lenny said looking at Greg. "Doubt we will get time during the day, why don't we have a drink after we finish?" Then almost as an afterthought added, "Hang on. As some of this is propriety information, why don't we meet in my room at five?"

Greg could only nod as his boss said, "That's great, and you can join us for drinks in the bar afterwards."

"Room 1432," Lenny said with a shark like smile.

*****

"This is Johnny," Lenny said waving his hand at a large man who was lying naked on the bed.

"Hi," Johnny waved, "Lenny tells me you were a virgin but have now enjoyed cock for the first time."

As he was speaking he was slowly working his stiff cock and Greg couldn't take his eyes off it.

"Come on boy, no time to waste." Lenny laughed slapping Greg on the ass.

Greg turned to see Lenny had stripped and was holding his cock ready. It didn't take Greg long to divest himself of his clothes and by the time he was naked Johnny was standing next to Lenny holding his cock in his hand.

"Sucking time," Lenny said, "so on your knees and show us what your mouth can do."

Greg had never sucked cock before but knew what to do in theory. Kneeling he took one in each hand and kissed each head in turn tasting the pre-cum that was oozing from them both. He knew Lenny's cock from the night before though only in his hand and ass, not in his mouth. Johnny was cut so there was no foreskin to peel back and Greg would have guessed not quite as thick as Lenny's. However, based on what was showing outside of his hand, he would guess it was an inch longer.

Greg bobbed his head taking Lenny into his mouth and sucking deeply.

"That's good boy," Lenny groaned.

Greg stopped sucking Lenny and switched his attention to Johnny's cock, enveloping it in his mouth as he continued to work Lenny's cock with his hand.

"For a first timer you sure suck cock good," Johnny said as he felt Greg suck harder and deeper.

Greg swapped between the two cocks sucking one while he worked the other with his hand. Gripping both of them he looked up, "You guys are so hard."

"Yep," laughed Lenny, "we popped one of those blue pills so we are going to fuck you all night."

Greg wanted to protest about his boss expecting them down for drinks but the feel of two very hard cocks in each hand drove those thoughts from his head.

"First or second?" Lenny asked.

"Your choice, after all he is your bottom."

"You go first," Lenny said, " I like it when it's lubed up."

Greg was standing in the middle of the room, bent at the waist as he sucked Lenny's cock. Johnny stood behind him and gently pushed at Greg's ass. Greg felt the pressure and relaxing, pushed back making Johnny's the second real cock to penetrate him.

"Man this bitch is a natural bottom," said Johnny as he felt his cock gripped tightly as Greg wiggled backwards.

"He is a damn fine cocksucker as well... you sure you ain't been lying to us boy about being a virgin."

Greg would have laughed if his mouth hadn't been so full, instead he started to rock back and forwards on Johnny's cock.

"Well, I'll be damned," Johnny laughed, "as if he isn't just fucking himself on my cock."

Greg was just doing what he felt natural doing. Many times he had fixed the dildo to the wall back home, fucking himself until he came. With the real thing inside him, it was so much better.

Johnny looked down and could see his cock sliding in and out of Greg's hairy ass, a sight he could have enjoyed all day. Gripping Greg's hips he took over the action, driving himself into Greg with long deep thrusts.