All Comments on 'Convention Cum Dump'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HardsevenTXHardsevenTXabout 1 month ago

Way to go, Greg!

I have enjoyed your stories that Iโ€™ve read and this one was just as hot. Never been with another guy but even when looking at straight porn, I do find myself getting an extra thrill when I see a sexy penis. Maybe Iโ€™ll get to be a cum dump one day.

5 stars!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 month ago

OMG Greg! Just two days ago you were a virgin, now you've gotten 21 loads in your ass and you're extending the hours of service. If you keep this up the hotel will be able to use your ass for additional parking. I wonder if Greg's wife will ever see her naughty little slut again. ;-)

BaraTiddiesBaraTiddies28 days ago

we gonna get more adventures with married dilf cumdump greg

TerriCTerriC25 days ago

Hot story. I would love to spend a weekend getting used like that

HardsevenTXHardsevenTX25 days ago

I wanted to add a perverted idea I had. If you did consider turning this into a series, perhaps Gregโ€™s boss could catch wind of what happened. The boss could take advantage of that and give Greg a good dicking and then promote Greg to be in charge of coordinating all conferences, ensuring that the attendees of future conferences are well-serviced and always leave satisfied. Just a fun thought I had while reading this story again.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Was this reposted I feel like I read this before

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

My how filthy! I probably shouldn't like this but I am such a slut for cock I can't resist! Though I would never do it (pretty sure) I have to say if I did, I'm afraid I'd enjoy it way too much

Shady_LadyShady_Lady25 days agoAuthor

Anonymous asked - Was this reposted I feel like I read this before

Yes it was I mucked up the title when I posted it originally(Cump instead of Dump) so had to get it reposted a week or so later.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196925 days ago

Extremely erotic and excellent story. Greg has fulfilled every fantasy - well almost every - for a major cummunion event. The virgin turned into full-blown cum slut is powerfully explored! Yum!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Your story is my fantasy ! I rode a cock once and would beg for it again. I'm afraid of STD's or I know I'd be a bottom cum slut! Love the taste and smell of my cum. Would love to get my mouth full of more, as well as be breed by many till it drips down my legs!

Onecumeater2Onecumeater220 days ago

Great story, can't wait to read the rest of your works ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ˆ

FiftiesM4FunFiftiesM4Fun15 days ago

Loved the story, Julie know what every man secretly needs

coitusraptuscoitusraptus11 days ago

fuck the most i have had is 4 cocks and i was sore for days after, they ranged from 5 to 7 inches.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...