All Comments on 'Convention Town Girl Ch. 02'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So his wife is the company whore

It isnt erotic or even exciting it is plain stupid.

janandjustinjanandjustinover 14 years ago
I Disagree

What a hot story!! Very well written and exciting. If you can't like this one then you must be into something other than Hot wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot story? Maybe.

But the husband is an idiot. If it becomes common knowledge that a major client fucked a partners wife, that might cause problems for the client. Maybe his marriage would be in trouble, maybe the client's wife was raped...hmmm... I wonder if the client enjoys being sued...or imprisoned? A far more satisfying ending than prostituting your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Chapter 3

Do write a Chapter 3 will you? I do so enjoy these hot slutwife stories. Let an alphamale take her in front of hubby and draw out the delicious details.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
See. . It is easier

when you get rid of the pantyhose, isn't it? Still thigh highs are easier and more comfortable than wearing a garter belt. You will learn after a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Without A Doubt

The User Name fits this pair.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Stan need to claim her as his slut in front of Tom

As bold as Stan is I'm sure he will just tell her that she is his slut now. He will fuck her in front of her husband and let his friend Ken fuck her too.Maybe Tom will lick her cunt after the two men finish with her. She is the company slut now and there will be no going back to the prudish housewife.Thanks for the chapter and hope that there will be another......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yep.

There goes another whore/slut to a company. Does the husband get to keep any money she makes. Afterall he is her pimp.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 10 years ago
Much more satisfying conclusion than Chapter 1!

I share your and Tommy's sense of fun. Very erotic and skilful writing!

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Bravo

I bet you feel much better now that cuckold knows all. And he loved eating other men's hot fresh seed from your used pussy. And you where able to make him feast on it. Till he clean all of you. And all that seed was in his tummy. Cuckold has craved that, wanted that. I bet when cuckold jerks off he eats his own, most do. I bet cuckold would suck cocks at a glory hole if you told him, swallowing those loads and not missing a drop as you watch. Your an excellent wife for him.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Even

Even old cucks get lucky around the holidays , I the whore all cooperate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOVE IT, GAVE YOU A 5.0 [100% (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)]! An excellent hotwife story. Hotwives exist in this world so they can make it a happier place!!!

Loved Ch. 1 & love Ch. 2.

It goes without saying that Ch. 2 is fiction, but it felt like a first-hand account of a true event.

You can't go wrong if you read Ch. 2 because it is full of action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a five star story: ★★★★★ (5.0)! 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote: [My husband] Tom did notice that I was missing for a while, and that I was not completely fresh looking, and wanted to know if I was feeling okay. I told him that Stan had come back for some more play, but much more aggressively than before. Tommy was mainly concerned about appearances, rather than what Stan might do with my body. "Be careful not to let anyone see anything. We can't afford a scene, or even a rumor." End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As I read this story I identified with her husband Tom.

He discovered that he had a strong voyeur side which included wife-sharing fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excerpt from Ch. 2 of the Convention Town Girl series.

Quote: ...Tom did notice that I was missing for a while, and that I was not completely fresh looking, and wanted to know if I was feeling okay. I told him that Stan had come back for some more play, but much more aggressively than before. Tommy was mainly concerned about appearances, rather than what Stan might do with my body. "Be careful not to let anyone see anything. We can't afford a scene, or even a rumor."

End quote.

This is my kind of wife sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very much like Ch. 1, this chapter hit me on a deep emotional level.

☆☆☆☆☆+ (5+) "exceeds expectations"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What follows is an excerpt from Ch. 2 of the series:

"... Here, I'm the wife of a partner, and he's an important client. So I can't really make any noise or run out of the room suddenly. He took my indecision for acquiescence and really turned it on. He kissed me hard and held me hard, and felt my breasts, and got under my dress to the bare skin above my stockings. I had worn stockings that night because Tommy asked me to, and it made me feel sexy. I didn't realize how much more vulnerable I would be to other advances because of them. But here I was, in a dark room, Stan's hand cupping my crotch, his fingers kneading into the lips of my pussy. And I was getting wet, too..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💯

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

He zipped up and left, just like that. I hunted around for my clothes, and I found my dress, which wasn't too badly wrinkled, but my bra was gone. I guess he took it as another trophy. Either that, or someone in that office will get quite a surprise on Monday morning. So now all I had was a slightly mussed dress and stockings. No panties and no bra for the rest of the party. I was sure that some of the women at the party would notice.

End quote.

☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Loved it. Loved it!

My kind of wife sex story!

5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

EXCERPT FROM CH. 2 OF THE STORY.

Quote:

... To make matters worse, Ken took this as an invitation and felt my other thigh, up to the top of the stocking and above, until his hand met Stan's. I just met this man ten minutes ago, and he takes these liberties. Had Stan told him that I was available as a sex toy for clients? Does the company president pass off his sex toy as a perq for his favorite VP?

End quote.

[★★★★★ (5.0)]!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife and I totally enjoyed this additional chapter to your story. In the first chapter her having sex with the client could have at least been imagined as being a ‘one off’.

However, in this chapter, she was already known to be’ easy’ and available, so both the client and his colleague fucked her.

Better yet it was at the company Christmas party and she ‘took it’ in an empty office. She could have been discovered by anyone, especially another woman in the ladies room. This made it all the more suspenseful.

My wife has been down on her back on the sofa in many offices at most of our company parties. It’s almost impossible for a sexy, young wife not to ‘give it’ up for Christmas!

For us the sexiest part of the story was when the hubby licked her thighs and pussy clean after both men had jizzed her up good with their cum.

If a husband whores his wife out, he is pretty much expected to perform ‘clean up’ duty – I do that for my wife all the time!

Again, we loved your story! We’re off to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Over-reaching.

Makes it flat. Two-dimensional. Infantile. Disconnected from reality. Cartoonish. Vapid.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Anonymous - about 2 years ago.

(I am copy pasting an anon comment.)

"As I read this story I identified with her husband Tom.

"He discovered that he had a strong voyeur side which included wife-sharing fetish."

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... He kissed me hard and held me hard, and felt my breasts, and got under my dress to the bare skin above my stockings. I had worn stockings that night because Tommy asked me to, and it made me feel sexy. I didn't realize how much more vulnerable I would be to other advances because of them. But here I was, in a dark room, Stan's hand cupping my crotch, his fingers kneading into the lips of my pussy. And I was getting wet, too. As much as I didn't want this, I did want it. I stopped struggling and let him get his hand into my panties and a couple fingers inside me. I jerked my hips, almost involuntarily, to get his penetrating fingers deeper inside me. Betraying any good judgment I had left, I pushed my cunt down on his hand, fucking his hand, and moaned my delight into his kiss...

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous