Conversations with My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mom! I love you so much!"

"Likewise honey, and apropos of that, I've been thinking...What would you think about coming home?"

"To live here, Mom, with you? Is that what you mean?"

"Why not? With David and Amanda both gone, we're both living alone in houses that are much too big for us; and I love you and I really enjoy talking to you. What do you think?"

"Well, Mom, you should know that I still have a pretty active social life."

"Of course, dear. That's fine."

"I mean...private life."

"Yes dear?"

"Look Mom...Despite David, I still have an active sex life, is that OK? In fact, in the last few years - since the change - it's got a lot more active. Could you handle that?"

"What are you talking about exactly, honey?"

"Well, you remember Patty, my friend from - what? - thirty years ago? She and her husband moved back from the west coast and now live just a few miles away. We've all become good friends."

"That's nice, dear...Oh! Hold on...Wasn't Patty the girl you..."

"That's right, Mom. She was my first love, and I have never entirely gotten over her. Anyway, her husband is a really nice man, and we've all been seeing a lot of each other recently, in a manner of speaking."

"Do you want to give me the details, honey?"

"If we're going to live together I suppose you should know. Well, long story...When they moved back east, the three of us started meeting socially every week or two - concerts, restaurants, that sort of thing - and found we got on really well. And then a funny thing happened...You know how friends greet one another these days... with a hug and an air kiss, sort of like the European custom? Well, I noticed that the hugs were getting longer and the air kisses had become pecks on my cheek, from both of them - Patty and Steve, her husband. And then the pecks became smooches and the smooches became kisses and the kisses began to move across my cheek towards my lips, and then one day, Patty kissed me full on my lips, something she hadn't done in almost thirty years! I was just getting over the shock and pleasure of it when Steve hugged me and did exactly the same thing. At a stroke, our greetings turned from social to sexual, and they continued to become gradually more intimate. After a while we were kissing one another with blatant and reciprocated desire every time we met. Things stayed like that for a while, and then they invited me to go on vacation with them to a two-bedroom cottage they'd rented on the Outer Banks - a deserted beach, miles from anywhere...a lovely, lonely place. Looking back, I think I knew perfectly well what was going to happen.

"The first evening we were there we all went swimming in the ocean, and then walked back up the beach to the cottage for showers...you know, to wash off the sand and salt? There was an open outdoor shower right under the living room window that Steve used while Patty and I went in to use the one in the bathroom. She went first and I found myself watching Steve as he stripped off his swimsuit outside. I hadn't had sex with anyone - man or woman - in a long, long time, and the swim, the clean air, and the sea breezes had left me feeling thoroughly...physical...know what I mean? I reacted instantly and powerfully to the sight of his long prick hanging down between his legs, swaying as he turned under the shower. I was entranced as I watched him wash his body: first his neck, shoulders and under his raised arms, then his chest and flat belly, then sliding the soap down between the cheeks of his ass and up between his legs, and finally soaping up his prick and pulling on it until it became partly engorged and semi-erect. He was in great shape for a man of his age, and I found myself whimpering with lust for his body. Belatedly, it occurred to me that he probably knew I was watching him; either that or he didn't care. I watched as he toweled himself dry, his prick sticking out in front of him and swaying back and forth as he moved. I liked everything I saw.

"Like what you see?"

"Oh, Pat! You startled me! Yum...I love seeing you with a towel around your waist like that. You haven't aged a day in thirty years!"

"Now I remember why I love you so! You were off in another world there, looking at that lovely man of mine, weren't you?"

"Do you mind?"

"Are you kidding? After what we've shared in the past? Feast your eyes, my dear. He is yummy, isn't he? And just look at that prick!"

"You're as outrageous as ever, love!"

"I'll tell you this...He's the only man who's ever given me sex that comes close to what you and I had together, and that's saying a lot. Don't know about you, but I miss those times we had."

"Me too."

"Is this a private party or can anyone join you lovely ladies?"

"Hi, love. We were just watching you in the shower down there."

"I hope I didn't disappoint."

"Umm...To cover my embarrassment, I'm going off to take my own shower."

"And we're going to make love, right Patty? When you've showered, would you care to join us?"

"To spectate, masturbate, or participate?"

"Your choice, but ours would be 'participate'."

"Give me a couple of minutes then, and I'll be right with you. And thank you for a lovely invitation."

"Oh honey! How exciting! What happened next?"

"I finished my shower, dried as quickly as I could, and went back to join Patty and Steve. They were both lying naked on the big bed, with Steve smiling up at Patty from his position between her thighs."

"Bring your ass over here where I can get at you, honey. Steve, make way for her down there. I want this lovely woman to do exactly what she always used to do to me. Yes, that's right! Now open your legs so I can lick your pussy in return. Ahhh! Your tongue feels so fucking good - see what she's doing there Steve? She knows what feels good to a woman. Push it in further! And...do you remember what you used to do with your pinkie? Please...? Ahhh!...That's wonderful! Just keep moving it inside me while you suck my clit...I'm going to come!!!...Ahh!...God, that was fast! Steve, you need to take some lessons from this lovely woman person here."

"I think I'd like that. May I kiss Patty's pussy juice off your face? All the times we've kissed one another you've never tasted like this...wonderful!"

"With my lips covered in Patty, I kissed Steve, licked his lips and slipped my tongue into his mouth. We'd often kissed like this before when greeting one another, but now we were naked, his chest rubbing against my breasts, skin against skin, all three of us engaged in a brand new sexual adventure. As Patty drifted back down to earth from her first orgasm, Steve and I began to get seriously into one another. He rolled me onto my back beside his wife and began to pinch and suck my nipples, something that's always guaranteed to attract my attention. I took his erect prick in my hand, the first penis I had felt for over a year. As I told you, he was bigger than David and the difference was further magnified when he was hard. My mind flashed back to the night I got pregnant by Brad: the hotel room, the lesbian porn movie on the TV, and the breathtaking orgasms that racked my body as Brad drove his curving prick again and again into my eager cunt. Suddenly, I needed desperately to be filled like that again.

I had never before made love with two other people simultaneously - not like you, Mom! - but it's now become my very favorite sort of sex. It's so different, and the variety of things you can do together is endless and wonderful. Plus, with two women and one man, I could indulge both my homo- and heterosexual desires at the same time...Absolute heaven!

"Would you fuck me, Steve? Oh, is that OK with you, Pat?"

"OK?...Are you kidding me? I'll help you both! Lie on your back, sweetie, and have Steve lie sideways under one of your legs. That's right... It's our favorite position. Have you never tried it?"

"David wasn't big on novelty. He used to say what was good enough for missionaries was good enough for him. Oh, that's lovely! I can relax completely and watch his gorgeous prick nuzzling my pussy lips."

"And we can each suck one of your nipples at the same time as I rub Steve's penis up and down your slit."

"I feel so fucking exposed to you both! You can just take me apart!"

"Oh, we intend to. We've been looking forward to this for weeks! I can't imagine why we waited so long. I want to suck on his prick before he slides it into you. There's no need to move; I'll turn around and get at it between your legs. Would you lick my pussy again while I suck him? Oh, thank you; that's good! Talk amongst yourselves...I'm busy!"

"Patty has been dreaming of this ever since we moved back east. Night after night we'd fuck while she described all the things she wanted the three of us to do together. You have really reignited our sex life, you know; and it was pretty good before! Don't bother to answer, I can see you've got a mouthful; I'll just ramble on while she sucks me...In a minute or two, when she's had enough of my prick in her mouth, I'm going to put the tip of it against the mouth of your vagina. I really want to see that and just hold it there, ready to enter you. And then, when you say you're ready, I'm going to slide it in as slowly as I possibly can, a millimeter at a time, so we can both feel me gradually filling you up. I expect she'll want to help; she's often talked about having her fingers around my wet prick as it slips into you, so that she can be a part of the act. I know she'd like to fuck you herself if she could. And when you've had enough of licking her pussy, I'll take over and eat her while I fuck you. That'll be a dream come true for me!"

"For me too, honey."

"Oh, were you listening down there, love?"

"Of course I was, you idiot! God, you're big tonight; excited, are we? Let's see if you can fit. Are you ready for him honey?"

"More than...If Steve doesn't start fucking me soon, I'll scream!"

"You heard the lady; let me guide your penis into her vagina...Oh, watching you slide in like that makes my cunt melt. I'm going to come just from watching you. Now pull it out again so I can see how wet it is...Oh, that's lovely! Look, love - both you loves - he's got your pussy juice all over his penis."

"OK, that's enough sightseeing. Put the fucking thing back into me, please! Now start to move...slowly, slowly...I want to feel you stretching me, Steve. Oh, this was a good idea! Why did we wait so long? Pat, will you come up here and kiss me? I want to have your tongue in my mouth and your husband's prick in my cunt. Move your ass so he can eat you like he wants to, and let me hold your head between my hands so I can kiss you properly. Oh, sweetheart, I've missed you so much - for thirty fucking years! We've got some catching up to do."

"This is a good start. Steve, you know what I like now, don't you? Ahhh...Thank you! Now just keep moving it gently around in there. I'm going to come again...who's coming with me this time?"

"I am, honey! If Steve keeps doing that for another ten seconds I'm going to explode all over his gorgeous prick and milk it dry with my vagina. Ten, nine, eight... Ahh, yes...fuck me, Steve...six, five...kiss me, Patty...three, two...take me, both of you!...one, lift off! Ahhh, YESSSS! Don't stop! Moremoremore please! Now hold me, kiss me...Fuck, that was strong! Oh honey, I love you so!"

"After that, we spent most of the vacation in bed together, laughing, loving, and fucking in every imaginable combination. We never did get to use the second bedroom. That was about six months ago, and now we sleep together regularly and it's heaven. They asked me to go live with them and I was tempted, but I think it's better if I remain a little apart, for the time being, at least. So, Mom, if I come to live with you I need to feel completely unselfconscious about spending the night with Pat and Steve whenever."

"That's entirely up to you, honey. As far as I'm concerned, these days...I feel that sex is all right, but...honestly? I'd rather go to bed with a good book. Actually, what I really enjoy is listening to you talk about your adventures, so the more stories you bring back to tell me, the happier I'll be!"

"Oh Mom, I do love you so!"

* * *

At Age Fifty-eight.

"I went to see Dad last week."

"How is the old bas... How is he?"

"Not doing too well. He's got prostate trouble and says he has to use Viagra."

"Prostate trouble and Viagra? 'Oh, how are the mighty fallen?'"

"Mother, you're bad...just plain bad! On top of that, I think he's lonely. He hasn't pulled a single eighteen-year-old virgin in the last ten years, poor man. Not since he retired, in fact."

"Eighteen-year-old virgins are thin on the ground these days, and maybe those that are left are beginning to wise up."

"Or turning to their girlfriends instead. Anyway, I took him a present for his 80th birthday."

"What was it?"

"Something he's been wanting from me since I was eighteen years old."

"...You didn't! Tell me you didn't!"

"I felt sorry for him, Mom; and I'm not afraid of him the way I was when I was younger. Oh, come on, Mom; don't look at me like that! It was a sympathy fuck, if you like; at least, it started out that way. Have you never given or received a sympathy fuck? They can be some of the sweetest sex there is."

"You didn't let him know that, I hope!"

"No, I don't hate him that much. I told him what he needed to hear."

"And what was that?"

"That I'd loved him all my life; that I'd been fighting to resist the temptation, but now it seemed to be overwhelming me; I couldn't stay away."

"How did he take that?"

"Oh, that perked him right up. He thought he was getting the ultimate gift he'd always lusted after. Anyway, it's not as if I could get pregnant by him and have a two-headed monster or anything like that. And I really do love the old coot, in a funny sort of way."

"Funny sort of way indeed!"

"I was all ready to fake this great crashing orgasm to further massage his ego, but it turned out not to be necessary, believe it or not. All those years of fearing him...hating him...they all fell away. He's really quite a skillful lover."

"Yes, I remember."

"He was very sweet and gentle; I think all those girls he's deflowered over the years must look back on the experience with fondness...if he treated them as gently as he treated me, that is."

"Yes, I know what you mean...He's an unmitigated bastard, of course, but in the nicest possible way. One of the nice unmitigated bastards!"

"Anyway, we've had dinner together occasionally over the past few years, but I've always been careful never to be alone with him. This time, much to his surprise, I invited myself to his house. I've been wrestling with myself for decades over my relationship with him, and I was determined to set it right before it was too late. So after much deliberation and soul-searching, I decided that there was only one thing to do - so I did it."

"Oh, honey; I don't know whether to laugh or cry. That's terribly private; you don't have to tell me about it if you don't want to."

"No, I think it'll help me, Mom. Talk about conflicting feelings! I feel ashamed and proud at the same time, if that's possible. He really rolled out the red carpet for me: greeted me with a glass of champagne, and we sat and talked. It was the first time I'd really felt relaxed with him since I was a teenager. He asked after Pat - I'd told him a little about her before; nothing explicit, of course, but he doesn't miss much - and he wanted to know how you were, too."

"She's doing well, Dad. You know we're living together now?"

"Yes, she told me. We do keep in touch, you know. I'm glad she's got you for company; it's hard living alone when you get to be our age. I miss having a pretty face about the place, not to mention..."

"Not to mention!"

"OK, but you know what I mean."

"I do, Dad. I'd go nuts if it wasn't for Patty and Steve."

"Like that, is it? Good for you! I hope they make you very happy."

"They do, love. I'm more fulfilled than ever before, and at my age, that's something!"

"Your age? Wait till you get to be my age! You know, the desire is still there but the opportunities are few and very far between, and the ability is going fast, alas. Anyway, come into the kitchen and talk to me while I finish cooking our dinner."

"So we went into the kitchen...Have you seen his house, Mom? It's on the river and it's absolutely beautiful: old oak beams and hardwood floors and wavy glass in the windows - like something straight out of Masterpiece Theatre. And he's got this gourmet kitchen to die for; I guess he's always been into cooking, and these days it's his main interest. So he served me this delicious meal that we ate by candlelight, looking out over the water as the night closed in around us. Talk about romantic! By the end of the meal I was feeling thoroughly mellow and warm towards him; he can be very interesting and entertaining when he wants to be, as you probably remember."

"Oh, yes. I remember it well..."

"He began to reminisce about the girls he'd known. I expected to be outraged, but he really cared about them as people, not just sexual conquests. He remembered all their names, their likes and dislikes, their birthdays even! He still sends them all birthday cards, for god's sake! Must be a full-time job! Not quite what I was expecting from the predatory monster I'd imagined him to be, all these years."

"Honey, I'm really sorry I scared you when you were eighteen. I never meant to hurt you, but you were just so damn gorgeous; I found myself lusting after you like you were one of my students. I've always thought that was the real reason your mother threw me out."

"She says she had no idea of what was going on between us, Dad."

"Really? Well that's a relief, in a way. Anyway, I never touched you, did I?"

"Never. And for forty years I've been grateful...but - if you want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth - a little regretful, too."

"WHAT?"

"I can't count the nights I've lain in bed at night masturbating to thoughts of you taking my virginity."

"Good god!"

"For decades, it was my scariest, most thrilling fantasy."

"Mine too!"

"Ha! Both of us lying in bed coming to images of the same thing! That's a hoot! Do you think that's telling us something?"

"What, exactly?"

"Might this be one of those fantasies that we should turn into a memory? What do you think, Dad?"

"Am I being seduced by my own daughter, perchance?"

"Where's your bedroom? I'm too old and creaky to fuck on the couch."

"I put clean sheets on the bed this morning, just in case - old habits die hard! Right this way."

"We lay down together and I let him slowly begin to undress me. I'd had such strong and conflicting feelings for him over the years that I scarcely knew how to react: a little girl's adoration for her father; a teenager's distrust, turning to outright fear; an adult's condemnation, and now - what? - a late middle-aged, bisexual, about-to-become-incestuous daughter's belated sympathy and understanding - what a mix! I buried myself in the physicality of the moment, clinging to him fiercely to drown out the noises that were screaming in my head."

"Go on, Dad. Strip me! You know you want to. Where's the harm? Here, let me help you. There, that's better. Now rip my panties off; who needs panties anyway?"