Conversations with My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're so beautiful."

"I'm almost sixty, wrinkled to match, and my pussy hair is turning grey; but thanks for saying it."

"I'm half blind; all I can see is the eighteen-year-old virgin daughter that I have loved and wanted all these years."

"Well, she's lying naked in front of you, eager to feel your naked body against hers. Get your clothes off and just hold me for a moment, please. Then I'll talk you through it."

"You think you're wrinkled. Just look at that! How did I get to be so old? And where did the time go?"

"Bugger the time! There's only now, and here, and you, and me. And if you're up for it I'd love to feel you inside me."

"Up for it? Well, for you it seems I am, my love, and without a little blue pill too; that's a first! Do you really want to do this, honey? We could stop here, you know; I wouldn't blame you."

"Dad, you know 'incest' is an anagram of 'nicest'? So shut up and fuck me! We've waited long enough."

"How was it?"

"How do you think? He's eighty, for god's sake, and I'm no spring chicken. The fact that we both survived should have made the evening news! It wasn't very athletic, I can tell you that. But satisfying? Oh, yes..."

"Does he still do that thing with his prick where he makes it go round and round in your vagina, like a corkscrew?"

"He tries, but he says it kills his back these days."

"I've never had any other man do that to me; that was something else."

"Me neither; and yes, it was. Afterwards he wept and wept. I was afraid it was remorse he was feeling but he assured me it was simply gratitude. At the end he said 'I don't think we'll need to do this again', and I said: 'Shame; I really enjoyed it and was looking forward to the next time already'."

"You didn't! What did he say to that?"

"Maybe on high days and holidays, then?"

* * *

At Age Sixty-eight

"Hello, dear. Do I know you? You look a little like my daughter, but she's much younger than you are, of course. Oh, I'm sorry, dear; that's very rude of me, isn't it? I seem to upset people these days, I don't know why. My daughter used to come and visit me often, but she doesn't come any more; I don't know why. She's probably busy. We used to talk all the time - the most lovely conversations! You'll never guess what we talked about. Come here and I'll tell you. Shhh...We talked about sex! Will you talk about sex with me, dear? Those conversations made me feel all tingly inside.

"She had lots and lots of sex, all her life. She was bipolar, you know. At least, I think that's what it's called. And she used to make me laugh so! Did I have lots of sex, dear? I hope I did, but I can't remember, you see. Oh, how silly of me - how would you know? My daughter would know; we told each other everything. You look like my daughter, dear, but you're much older than she is. She used to come and visit me all the time, but she doesn't come any more, I don't know why. I hope I had lots of sex. I like sex, dear. Do you like sex, dear? Would you talk to me about sex, dear? But maybe not just now; I'm tired. I think I'll take a little nap."

"Oh Mom, I do love you so!"

THE END