All Comments on 'Converting Cassandra Ch. 6'

by DutchMark

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sweet story man

I loved the way you built up the story through the chapters. The way you described Cassandra (especially the way you described cassandra) the way the story all played out, it was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Very Good Story

This has to be one of the better stories that I have read. It had my attention the whole time. I only hope this is not the end. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Brilliant

Congratulations on such a well written piece. A real pleasure to read, I also hope it is not the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Implausible

In reality it would work differently, there’s a strong possibility of depression or a catatonic state, just as likely is self harm. Her husband (presumably) is playing a dangerous game he’s destroying the trust in their relationship. There’s always a possibility that they had previously discussed this type of scenario but in this case that makes it a literary ‘save’. Clearly this is meant to be headed towards a BDSM situation. It wouldn’t be BDSM it would still be rape, her only submission would be for survival purposes unless he reveals himself beforehand, that could save his marriage. A better option would been to try this without the blindfold or better still communicate with her about their sex life. This kidnap idea fails miserably on the Sane and Consensual aspect of the triumvirate of BDSM.

On the off chance that it’s not her husband he won’t ever be able to release her, the best he can hope for is Stockholm Syndrome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous