All Comments on 'Cookies'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

The buildup was good but too long and not enough actual sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

why are all these stories "over 18" it's fantasy and not real. I don't want to read about grown sons boning their old saggy boob moms. They have better stories on sexstoriespost.com. There is no age bull shit and definitely not some sick hard up guy who can't get laid actually desire his flesh and blood. There is an awesome story of a 13 year old being taught about sex by his mom on sexstoriespost.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I think this story is near-perfect

Agnol is a prolific writer of hot tales of family fuckers. A brother trying out his sister's sweet little slit. A father stretching his baby girl's adorable little coochie with his fat veiny daddy-dick. And, best of all, as in this excellent story, a boy revisiting the beautiful and mysterious hole he came out of, now with the big fat cock he's grown between his legs. It's great how Mr. A describes Jake's first stunned view of his own mother's cunt. "He could see the lips of her sex, puffy, pouty and slightly damp. Pink on the outer ridges, but a deeper red peeked out." And then the kid gets a whiff of the sharp musky aroma wafting up from between his mother Elaine's thighs, her "perfume," his own mother's cunt-smell. "It filled his nostrils and he breathed her in deeply," like any son would, and that seals the deal. Jake's cock is harder than it's ever been before in his life, throbbing hard, growling hard, and he goes and just shoves his cock up between his mother's legs, into her tantalizing twat, up to his balls. It's a ferocious fuck, as incestuous fucks tend to be, and Elaine cums like crazy. Jake blows his balls, splattering his semen all over the tender pink walls of his mommy's welcoming twat. As Jake withdraws his penis from its new home, his own mothers vagina, he says matter of factly, "I'm going to want that again." Mom nods and smiles. She's going to want it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thin tale

very little details in this tale no reasons why his mother acted the way she did.

one day she decided to have sex with her son, why?

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 9 years ago
I enoyed it...

...look, almost every son is horny for his mom, why is it so hard to believe that the mom is equally horny for her son? That's what happened in this story, IMO.

Thanks for writing.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
Encore

Encore encore encore. It's been awhile since I gave 5 stars and you got it.

I hardly ever want a part 2 but this screams for it. In part 2 a bit more explanation of why she did what she did would be much appreciated.

bwmombwmomalmost 9 years ago
Yum

mmmm, cookies, mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nomm nomm nomm nomm MOM

Would love to know what else mom wants to cook? I know there is no cookie that taste like moms pussy. If there was some pussy cookies for sale I be broke. I would love to see if I could dip them in her milk. Need to write another chapter to find out what they would do sex in the back door. If there was a brother or sister comes of the future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of the best

Great hardening story

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years ago
*****

I gave you a five, which it deserves, but I would like to point out it might be better to keep it realistic. For things to get to the point Mom is trying to show Son the 'real deal' there just has to be much more history involved. Why is she willing to commit such a taboo act? Why does son have the nerve to slip it into her warm body so boldly? Why isn't Dad keeping that hot hole filled? WHY? WHY?WHY?

This is one of the best, but would be better if it were longer with more details included.

I had no trouble with your transitions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Agreed with doug_nought

Yes, the seduction in this story came rather suddenly, but sometimes two people lust for each other, simple as that. I find a certain appeal in the idea of a mother catching her son's eye and just *knowing*, then and there, that she simply has to fuck him.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Good story

This was a short but good story. I liked the son's internal dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sorry

just totally unbelievable to be enjoyable

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
so close

but not quite

another page or two would have been nice.

daddy1950daddy1950almost 9 years ago
Why the disbelief?

It was clear from the beginning she wished to seduce her son and, no surprise, he reacted positively. As for the story someone mentioned on the other site, concerning the 13 year old and his mother, it read more like a 6 year old, it was so pathetic. I read a few more stories while I was on the site and the standard is far behind LitErotica, though I do like the lack of restraint re age etc.

Anyway, back to this story. I think it would have been better with some foreplay at the time of the seduction , even though Dad was due to arrive. Enjoyed it though.

chrishachrishaalmost 9 years ago
brilliant

Brilliant story I agree it could of been longer more teasing. Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you really should continnue this

IT's a 5 now but the sex wasn't long enough. Maybe the second part can be longer, and he can have her all day in bed loving that pussy with his mouth hands fingers and cock!! You really should write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Potential here

This story wasn't great (short, the sex wasn't long enough, the tease wasn't long enough) but the writing wasn't bad and it had some charm. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 stars

Love a Cuckold Dad.

What happens next???

BG187BG187almost 9 years ago
Perfection

More god more

annistonannistonalmost 9 years ago
Reminder

Because of some of the details (under the table), this is one of the few stories that vividly remind me of a similar experience I had in a van. I just wish that I had the talent to put my experience in words like Agnol has done. Keep writing.

Dick88Dick88about 8 years ago
Other Baked Goods in the Future

This story is great so far, but needs more from the mothers perspective, like her motivation cleared up; is she hot for her son? or does she just want her son to expel his tension?

cors41214guycors41214guyover 3 years ago
Great story

A second chapter would be welcomed by many, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even though there was not any lead up to this event, it was still quite erotic and memorable. It seemed to be culmination of numerous earlier events that the reader must imagine occurred. I used to sniff my mother's worn panties, and her pussy scent drove me crazy. I have no idea how many times I jacked off thinking of her and wanting her to do as this mom did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I used to sniff my mother's used panties and get off to her sweet pussy smell. I craved her showing me her pussy and teaching me how to fuck. Sadly, she never did.

live4thebjlive4thebj9 months ago

It lacked details but regardless the story was hot. ****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...