Cookies & Cream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Mrs. Mersfield, I'm not a waiter. I'm just a cook. Mr. Mersfield says cooks can't go to the front end of house."

We just sat there and tried to figure out Tony's accent. That did not sound Italian.

"Tony, if the lady of the diner asks you to take the orders to the customers, don't refuse on my account. Go over there, you big galloot!"

We heard laughter at the back as a tall, pale man with a white cap on his head with a tray of our omelets in his big hand. Rosa and Yuki stared at the man as Hannah covered her mouth. I just smiled and turned to Emma. "He's no Italy boy."

"Oh no, he's actually from the Netherlands. Born and raised in Amsterdam. His full name is Tony Dijk."

"Wait, he's Dutch?" Rosa asked, looking at the man with dark blond hair sticking out of the back. "Oh my God! He's really...nice!" Rosa wanted to say anything from 'gorgeous' to 'sexy' anything to comment the Dutch boy as he came to our booths to give us our omelets.

"Ah, Hallo! Your omelets are nice and hot for ya. You all look very pretty. I am Tony...am I doing it right, Mrs. Mersfield?"

"Oh honey, you need to ask who ordered what before to put the dish down."

"He got them right!" My friends cried, already gobbling up the plates in front of them. I looked down and damn! My omelet was fluffy and piping hot! He got my item correct. Extra cheesy, a nice fruit bowl on the side, and a rack of toast in the center. Very nice touch on the last part, I'll give him that. Rosa gulped a big piece of egg and asked him, "How do you know which one had which, man!"

"I have a keen sense of hearing. Judging by your tone of voice, I picture which one would like something salty or sweet, or in your case spicy." He tipped off his cap and took a bow, but he slipped over an ice cube and made a big fall, his head landing between Rosa's boobs. We all yelled as we tried to get him out of poor Rosa, all mortified from this. The men started to laugh as Charles rushed out of the kitchen, pulling Tony's head right of Rosa's cleavage. The poor boy was paler than he first came out.

"Oi, you all right, Tony?" When tall boy nodded, Charles held on to him around his shoulder and led him back to the kitchen. "Yeah, he's a great cook, but waitering is his weak point. He walks all right, but never looks down to see anything fall hazardous."

"Tony is sometimes a klutz." Emma admitted softly, blushing as she stood up. "Let me just let you enjoy your meals in peace."

Well after a quiet breakfast, we sent straight to the field where the other guys were already practicing the world's favorite sport. There were ten of them, and John and I made twelve. John gave his teammates a holler and waved at them. The other guys yelled back as they kicked the red and blue ball around the grassy patch. John hold my hand and gently pulled me close to him.

"Guys, meet Kendra. She's going to help us practice for our soccer team."

The other men stopped what they were doing and stared at me. What they were thinking was anybody's guess. Maybe some of them were sexists. Maybe they were too shy around me. Maybe they were too high strung that their teammate would pick someone like me because I said I play soccer. Should I?

"Hey John," Kevin said with a tiny laugh and rubbed his stubby nose. "You say she can play soccer, but...is she good?"

Hells yeah I am! I took the ball right out of Karl's pink hands and walked straight to the field. I put the ball down right where the fifty-yard mark was and walked back five paces. I waited for only a few seconds as I focused ahead. Then I rushed forward the ball and kicked it hard and the rubber sphere flew across the yard until it landed right at the center of the net. The men gawked at me as grinned at the feat I made.

"I made over two hundred points on penalty shots alone." I said to them. Call it a boast if you like. I counted my points since I was five. "If you don't believe me, call my number one coach and older brother."

The men just clapped for me and whistled. John grinned and yelled, "All right! Let's go, team!"

And the practice was well under way...almost...One of the men pointed out I wore khakis, meaning my thighs would melt by the time noon approached. Damn! If any kid is concerned more about clothes than soccer, he's no player. Must be his first time. Well, Hannah agreed that I would be too hot after practice, and she just happened to have an extra pair of shorts. I do admit, she had a big heart...too bad she didn't have my hips.

I came out of a shower room with Hannah's white shorts, trying to breathe. Don't get me wrong, I am slim. It's just that I have curves. Obviously, I have more curves than my generous friend who was waving at me. Oh, she was all smiles thinking she saved the game. I'll try to be grateful this one time.

The practice was entirely great. Despite a few trips, the game of soccer set off to a pretty amazing start. Of course, at one occasion, while I was focusing on the ball, I didn't quite focus on anything else. Well, from this painful lesson, I ended up being on the ground with my body sprawled on my back, and John being on top, his nose on my thick thigh. Yes, it was embarrassing, but...that feeling subsided to a more pleasurable thought in the process.

Meanwhile, while I was playing soccer with John and his friends, Rosa was at the sideline with Hannah for a good while, mainly to talk about Katie. Rosa just couldn't wait until she sees her and give her a piece of her mind.

"By the way," Rosa looked around the diner, "Where did Yuki go?" The woman looked at the front glass door and out stood Yuki in her light green tank top and blue jean shorts with a thick sketchbook under her arm. Then, she jumped off the step and skipped to the field. "Oh right, she said wanted to make some sketches of the trees at the beginning of our trip. Maybe even see that art guy later."

"Huh?"

"Oh, sorry, Hannah. As I was saying, that little mentiroso needs to be disciplined. And that, Hannah, is to torture her with questions."

"Questions?" Hannah asked the aggravated Columbian. "Like what?"

"Like...what a Ménage á trois is."

"What is that?"

"Oh...I know your game, Hannah. You want me to tell you what that is, and you are gonna tell Katie."

"No, I wouldn't! Katie might be a sweet girl and a virgin, but she's always into books! She probably even read anything, even something so taboo! I don't! I really don't know...whatever it is you said." Hannah's little confession made her timid face turned away and blushed. Rosa stared at the girl, her teeth biting her lower lip. She really made this awkward.

"Oh Dios Mio. Are you telling me you haven't had any experience either?" Rosa asked her quietly.

"I never even masturbated. I know it's very hard to swallow, but I grew up in a small town. My parents wouldn't tell me what sex is. I had to read some books when I turned eighteen to know how babies are made."

Rosa groaned, her hands covering her dark eyes. "So, you just...ugh. Hannah, you need to get laid."

"What about my parents? They might disown me if they found out my chastity is soiled."

"We are not in the Middle Ages, hon. I'm sure your parents would understand you need your experience. We just...we just need to find a way to have you satisfied without losing your virginity. There are ways."

"Like what?"

"Well, there's fellatio. That's when you give a dude uh..." Rosa looked around, making sure there were no bystanders hearing her. Then, she whispered to Hannah, "You go and suck on him."

"Suck him? Uh...where?"

Rosa groaned and looked around, only to find the ice cream parlor. She thought there might be some hints that would help Hannah get the point. "Come on, Hannah, we're going to Cookies & Cream."

"Are you sure? I mean it is a little after noon..." Hannah didn't get the time to think. Rosa just grabbed her pale arm and took her. She yelled to me. "Hey Kendra, Hannah and I are going to grab a snack at Cookies & Cream!"

"Okay!" I said, looking at the two as they dashed off. "We're going to be here for a while longer!" Hannah waved shyly as she and Rosa went to the diner where Emma began to prepare the lunch menu. When she saw the two girls coming, the woman glanced at them and stood up for them.

"Hey, Sugs," Emma said as the girls sat down. "How is Kendra with her practice with the boys?"

"She's doing great, Emma." Rosa replied. "She scored both in the field and on it. Looks like she and John are gonna see each other very often."

"John is a good boy." Charles yelled from the kitchen, cooking up a storm. "He won't take advantage of any girl. Oi Emma, be a sport and make John his Cookies & Cream sundae."

Emma blushed and turned around alertly, her nostrils fuming. "Charles, I will not make one just so he can do a one night stand with that poor girl!"

"No, darling not just for one day. I mean the entire summer and beyond! He's gonna marry that girl!"

"Eh, Mr. Charles? What time is my break again?"

The was a little act of confusion from the eccentric man and he replied, "Sorry Tony, my lad, I'll make you a sandwich with some chips."

Emma shook her head and turned to the girls. "Now then you two, what kind I get you?"

Rosa shifted her eyes to see if there are anyone present and then responded to Emma, "Two bananas, please?"

"Bananas? That's an odd request."

"It's a...health lesson."

Emma eyed at the Columbian girl as she took a small bunch of yellow bananas and put them on the counter between the two girls. She twisted two of them from the stub and placed one for each girl. "Here you are, girls, two bananas. I hope you two won't need another pair. I need these for a treat."

When Emma walked to the ice cream machine, Rosa already peeled her banana and showed her big berry to Hannah. "Now this is what a man's organ looks like."

Hannah's violet eyes widened and covered her mouth. "It looks like a banana. Wow, no wonder the men scream bloody murder every time something kick them in the crotch."

Rosa rolled her eyes and cleared her throat as turned the banana lengthways so that Hannah to see the banana going to her mouth. "Now, when you suck on a man's penis, you must be very gentle. Don't bite it."

Hannah nodded as she watched Rosa putting her lips on the banana and added pressure on them. Next, she bobbed her head a little to suck it deeper into her mouth, gripping on base end to "stimulate" it. The Columbian made some moaning noises as she sucks on it harder, the saliva starting to drip. Hannah watched both in awe and in sheer amazement as Rosa kept sucking further and further until most of the banana was down her throat. Finally, after a nice still moment, she pulled out her banana and licked her lips.

"Now that, Hannah, was called a 'deep throat'. Now Hannah, I know this is your first-time practicing. So I'm going to see how much your 'partner' you can take, okay?"

Hannah stared at her banana and nodded, picking it up to unpeel it. She then stared at this fruity cock right in front of her, making her gulp. She whimpered before she started to suck at the top. the warm water. r the valve and turned on the shower, leading herfingersr quivering girl. "y her inner ach ptherr dec1111111111 she then looked at the banana and thought the feeling was weird. She wondered if this was how all the girls thought with their first giving blow job. She then did the same technique Rosa taught her bobbing her head little by little, her mouth beginning to widen and her cheeks puffy.

"Now not too fast, Hannah," Rosa advised her, holding her friend's hand. "I'm here for you. Just remember, this is your first time. I don't want you to strain yourself, okay?"

Hannah nodded as she sucked on her banana nice and slow, beginning to sweat already. When the tip of the banana reaches her throat, she made a high moan and pulled out the banana, coughing on her arm. Rosa patted her back. "It's okay, Hannah. You got it halfway on the cock; that's not bad at all. I chocked when I had almost four inches in my mouth."

Hannah looked up at Rosa as she sat up and adjusted her red striped shirt, hiding her cleavage. "Rosa, when did you learn not to choke the whole penis?" She asked with a slight strain in her throat. Rosa giggled. "Same way you go to Carnegie Hall: practice."

"And the practice is over for now." Emma took away the two soggy bananas away before wiping the counter away to make it germ free. "There, much better. I made you both a snack: banana ice cream."

"Oh!" Hannah clapped her hands. "I love banana ice cream!"

"Good, hon! I made a good batch." The curvy co-owner gave the girls a cup of light-yellow ice cream right on the clean counter as Tony came out of the kitchen with his chicken sandwich with fries. "Thanks for the lunch, Charles. I owe you one!"

"Oi Tony, you don't have to owe me. You're workin' for me. It gives me time to have downtime with me wife!"

Emma blushed from that last comment as the two girls tried the banana ice cream. They both savored the goldilocks textures as the sweet cream melted and slid easily in their throats. They both moaned as they took another bite of that tasty treat. Pretty soon, the plastic blue cups became empty from the cold gelato, but both girls somehow became hotter.

"Oh my..." Hannah said softly, blushing red as she felt something pulsing between her legs. "I feel funny."

"I hope it's not ha-ha funny," Rosa replied, crossing her thick legs. "I really don't think this is funny." Rose bit her lip, feeling surge after surge of nervous stimulating all over her valley. "Damn! I know this feeling..."

Rosa then eyed the Dutch tall boy eating his chicken sandwich, his lips sucking on the edges. That made her jump more, holding Hannah's hand who was moaning and fanning herself. Emma saw the looks on the girls rushed to them immediately. "Girls, you okay?" She looked left and right before she leaned toward them. "Do you want some privacy so you could do whatever it takes to cool yourselves?"

"If it takes care of this feeling," Hannah whispered to the co-owner, "I'd be grateful."

"Quickly, now, to the pantry! I'll take care of the mess later!" She took them both to the end of the room, leaving Tony behind with his sandwich. He took a bottle of ketchup and sprayed a daub of it on the edge of his fries when Emma came back out of the hallway.

"Hey, Tony?" Emma said innocently, walking to the boy. "You know with all the orders coming along, Charles is going to be very busy and won't have time to check the inventory. Why don't you go to the pantry and see what we need more of to buy in the market on Tuesday?"

"I'm off the clock, Miss Emma."

"I know, honey, but if you go to the pantry and make a list of what we need as fast as you can," Emma remarked, giving the boy her iPhone and a red stylus, "I promise you I will give you a raise. Scouts honor."

"Oh boy! A raise! And on my first day!" Tony stood up and saluted to the woman, picking up the phone and stylus in his hand. "I will do my duty for you and your husband as a faithful fry cook! I will not let you down!" And he quickly dashed to the hallway to the last door to the right, going straight in. Emma blinked and made a big regretful face. "I don't think you will be down for long, SpongeBob."

Charles peeked in and looked for Tony, seeing Emma with his half-eaten sandwich. "Oi, what's going on over here? Where's Tony, sweet Emma?"

"Oh he's checking on the inventory in the pantry for you."

"But you know I already checked the pantry and listed the items for Memorial Day! That's on Monday! We have to go to market after we close!"

"I know, sweetie, but we need to double check if you missed anything," Emma hold on her husband and smiled at him. "I also promised him he'll have a raise when he's done."

"Oh blimey!" Charles shouted before he and his wife heard a scream from the end of the hall. It was Tony's voice. Charles looked at his wife with a questioning look. He then noticed the two girls that just entered disappeared. "Eh Emma? Where are Kendra's sorority friends?"

"Oh, in the pantry, giving our SpongeBob his raise."

Tony dropped Emma's phone and stylus, staring at the two girls lip locked and staring at him. His hands shook, blinking his perverted eyes. He covered his mouth as he felt something growing in his pants. He whimpered as Rosa let go of Hannah, grinning at him. She gestured a hither stare with a smug, but poor Tony stepped back. He was about to run before Rosa launched at him, pulling him to the pantry and shut the door.

"I'm not gonna tell anyone!" Tony cried as Rosa pushed him on the shelves. "I promise I won't tell...my bosses." He whimpered as Hannah stood in front of the boy, unbuttoning her shirt to show him her cotton sports bra. "We won't say a word either. Say...would you like to take this bothersome article off of me?"

Tony's face fell goofy and shocked. "Wait, you want me to...undress you?"

Rosa giggled mischievously as she guided his shaky hand on Hannah's ample breast. "Feel that, Tony. Doesn't that feel soft?"

Tony made a soft cry as he touched Hannah's perky bosom. He made a slight chuckle as he gripped his strong hand, squeezing the girl's baseball. Hannah tilted her head in one pulse, making a sensual smile, moaning at his grip. He then moved his hand to Hannah's bra line, pulling it just enough to peek what was underneath it. She cooed as he tugged her bra. "You can take it off...please, Tony?"

The fry cook gave out a goofy grin as he pulled the cotton over her small but perky bosom, seeing a pink, hard nipple on her breast. He chuckled as he pressed on it like it was a button, making her gasp. "Golly, you do have cute boobs."

Rosa lifted her yellow striped tank top to show him her melons. "How about these, Tony? Would you say they're cute?" Tony became baffled. "I...I don't know what to call them, Miss. Maybe..." he stared at her taut dark circles on her breasts before he groped them. He simply blushed. "So stunning."

Rosa gave him a quivering smile and pulled him close to her, kissing him deeply and rubbing his shirt of his uniform before popping the top button. Hannah wrapped her arms around his waist, kissing his hot cheek and nibbling his ear as she helped Rosa unbutton his uniform. "You must be very hot underneath this heavy uniform, dear cook."

Tony blushed as he saw his shirt opening and their hands rubbing all over his chest and abs. "It is rather hot...and it's probably going to be hot very soon." He began to feel his bulge tightening in his pants, trying to resist their kisses as they pulled his blue-and-white tank top over his should and switched positions so Hannah could have a turn on his lips. When Rosa rubbed his groin with her bending knee, he gasped and trembled, making her stop sucking his neck.

"Hey Hannah," She said to him, her shorts slowly falling of her hips from the sweat. "I think we got him aroused." She chuckled as she unzipped his pants, making him bolt. "Oh, come on now! You can't do this in here...Emma might come back to check on my progress!"

Rosa shushed him, placing her hand on his hard shaft. "Pipe down, you troublemaker." She kissed him again as she went down to lick his nipple and continued to stroke him firmly. "Hannah, remember that lesson earlier."

"Yeah?" She said, licking and sucking on his neck, pulling on his nipple to make him moan. "Why?"

"You can try that on him." Rosa pulled down his pants as she took the girl down to the floor, their knees sturdy on it as Hannah clutched on his tight briefs. "Oh my...he's got a banana in his pants!"

"Not a banana." Rosa said, taking down his briefs and pulled them, exposing his pulsing hard on. Hannah gasped as she saw her friend stroking it more. "Oh my, that's amazing! Rosa, would you mind if I do that too?"