Cookies & Cream Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, we are right here." Katie proclaimed, pointing to the red X next to the yellow and pink dots where the diner and ice cream parlor was located. "The lake is to the North of here. If we can run to the parking lot and through cabins eighty-one to one hundred, we can make it to the lake in about ten minutes. That way, it'll give us the time to set up a place and wait for our yacht to appear there."

"Fine, I like a bit of running." Rosa admitted, stretching her legs. She swayed her hip one side and as she bent down to touch her toes, Father Alexander O'Sheehan walked up and bumped into her. She almost tripped because of the bump and turned around swiftly. "Oh Jesus, help!" When she looked at the middle-aged man with a red, embarrassed face, she gasped. "Oh no! I'm sorry!"

"No, no!" Alexander said, waving his hands. "It's me who should apologize, lass. I didn't see you. I was...just exploring the place. Something about this place is just so majestic, don't you think?"

The girls gave the priest gentle smiles as a response. Katie quickly added, "They don't have mountains, but this place has some nice hills."

"Oh yes...the hills. My new friend said some of the bravest warriors are buried in those hills. They have sacrificed their lives for this place to keep the nature intact from hands of corrupted men. It's a good thing, because I want this place to keep most of its mysteries."

When he spoke, Tony ran toward the three people. Rosa greeted the man, but his face showed fear and ran to the diner. Rosa wondered why he panicked. When he was a group of naked girls perusing him, she realized why. She and Katie covered their mouths and their eyes popped. O'Sheehan frowned. "I really wish their mystery was concealed."

"The Rho Beta Mu girls!!" Rosa said, her hands still on her mouth. Katie dropped her shaky hands, gulping. "Oh man, they're bold. If this is how they initiate the freshmen, glad I didn't pick them."

"Well, time to appreciate nature," Rosa gestured her new friend to run with her to the tree grove. They left the priest, waving to him as they picked up their bags and ran to the dirt trail. He scratched his head, wondering what on this planet was going on? Well, I really couldn't blame him, especially when we all saw that group of naked girls going back to the field with red scratches on any part of their bodies. Poor Father O'Sheehan.

Katie was correct about the trail. Regardless of the brief encounter, it took them ten minutes to reach the lake's bank...less when they ran. They caught their breaths when they rested on the grass patch beside the tall grass and cat tails. Rosa sighed and and pressed her palms on her knees, huffing her exhale. "You realized we're half worn from this running? I really hope we didn't miss our yacht."

The Philadelphia born brushed the tall grass, taking a gander at the lake. On the huge body of water, there were a total of five vessels. Three jet skis ran across the pristine waters close to the coast line. A canoe lazily floated on the waves with two people asleep. Then she turned to a huge vessel, painted with navy blue and Pearl, right near where they are. "That must be the yacht."

"Where?" Rosa whacked thick blades of grass, striking Katie's face. "Oh! Ah...ten o' clock...fifty yards." As Katie rubbed her red nose and searched in her binoculars, Rosa looked for the possible couple on it. So far, the port side that was visible to the girls were bare. She couldn't see the starboard was obscure by a huge striped sail and an eight-pointed steering wheel. If they had their picnic on that side, their efforts were in vain.

"Oh, I don't see them, Katie," Rosa complained, squinting her brown eyes. "I think we're a little early."

"Well, being early is a good thing," Katie found a pair of binoculars and gave them to her new friend. "Here, you might see better with this. I don't want you to strain your eyes." When Rosa looked at the smart girl already with another pair of binoculars, she took them and put its band around her nape. "You're prepared for this, aren't you?"

"I told you before that every time I see something spectacular like this, it was by mere chance. However, from my experience, as Nature Club would say, it's best that you would come prepared."

"What wisdom you brought for me along with a pair of eyes." Rosa took her pair in front of her and began to search for the two lovers. From this search, she found a blanket spread of red and green with pillows on each corner. She found the spot where they would eat. Now...to find the two lovebirds...then she and Katie would be set. She licked her lips from this anticipation.

Sure enough, when she adjusted the glass side, she found them walking to the blanket, holding hands. Rosa grinned and her hands starts to tremble as she watched them sitting on their knees. She moaned softly and her voice raised each time they were looking at each other admirably. In fact she was so loud, whenever the lovers looked around, Katie had to shush her. Good on her, because Rosa was such a screamer.

"Are you mad, Rosa?" Katie asked her, wishing she had a roll of tape. Rosa shook and turned to the disgruntled friend. "No way! I'm excited! I get to see two guys making love! Katie, this is my sex dream coming to life!"

"You dreamed about watching two men having sex?" When Katie saw Rosa nodding her head like a child that just came out of a thrill ride, she groaned. "Wow...I hate to see your new sex dream."

"Don't tell me you lack fantasies on that subject. You never dreamed about having sex?"

"Yes, I do! I mean...it's not the same as your dream. You might laugh."

"Try me." Rosa said, now interested in Katie's curious mind. Meanwhile, on the yacht, Devon Conway and his longtime lover Xavier Young held hands as they watched the water rolling gently on the white coast of the beach. A lifeguard waved at the passing jet skis as the raced passed the huge vessel. Other than the laughter from the bikini covered girls and the shrill of a heron as it flew, the day was peaceful.

"This is just just perfect," Devon laid back on the blanket, his tanned head resting his man's lap. Xavier chuckled softly as he looked down at him. "You always love Orlando, don't you?"

"Not as much as Fayetteville. Course, Lake Hattawata at this tranquility makes me want to stay here. Babe, I can see us here sometimes, boating and walk in the forest. We can own a cabin here. Bill did mention he's building rustic cabins for those who wants to stay here all year long."

"Yes, he did." Xavier leaned down and kissed his plump lips softly. "He said there are five hundred cabins in total, half of them empty." He placed his square hands on his love's firm pecks, brushing them gently on his blue shirt. When Devon's hands embraced his triceps with his long digits, Xavier made a growl deep in his throat. "Well, my Dev, what would make this perfect day even more perfect?"

"More perfect?" Devon opened one of his eyes. "Hon, perfection cannot be perfected. It's either perfect or- OH!" Devon's light green eyes eyed a large red can of whipped cream in his lover's hand. "Okay, this is even better!"

"I thought you say that." Xavier sprayed a dab of white fluffy cream on his upper lip and mover closer to Devon, letting him lick off the cream. They finally embraced each other and started to kiss. They would never see anything but each other, even a couple of googling girls at the bank.

"So, that's your fantasy?" Rosa asked Katie, picking the grass with her now bare feet. Katie nodded, turning back to the yacht. She became excited when she saw the two men now together kissing. "Oh! Rosa, they've just started!"

Rosa beamed when she put on her binoculars and grinned at the sight. "All right! This is perfect! And, wow, one of them has food play in his mind." When they saw the whipped cream sprayed on one man's neck for his boyfriend to lap away, they blushed and sighed. When Devon decided to unbutton his shirt a few minutes later for Xavier to squirt three dots on his chest, Katie began to fan herself. Rosa shook her fists, grinning at the men's lashing tongue. "Oh my God, this is so good!"

"You're making me hot, Xavier," Devon moaned, sitting up and pulled his shirt off his broad shoulders. His pecks stated to glisten from the sunlight and Xavier's saliva. The man crawled to Devon's to face him, his arms coiling on his bare shoulder and kissed him deep, a low moan in his throat. Their legs crossed each other when Devon took the cream and sprayed it on the cress on Xavier's collar bone as he took off his tee shirt. When both men stare each other topless, Xavier asked him, "How hot are you?"

Devon chuckled quietly as he put his hands right on Xavier's bar tracks of his jean shorts. He whispered in his small ear. "I want to put my golden key in your special gate. Is that hot for me?"

He could hear a soft growl from Xavier's throat before he took a quick nip on his neck, making his lover quiver. The blonde took the bottle and shook it, ready to decorate a fresco on Devon's frame. Rosa counted the dots and lines Xavier painted on his love's smooth chest. With every dart his bubblegum tongue made, Devon moaned and their watchers focused with more intrigue.

Devon couldn't bare such teasing from Xavier. He could feel his thick member throbbing as his love squirted some lines on his leaning torso, licking it off nice and slow. Xavier took the teasing a step further and slid his smooth hand under his love's pale green shorts, feeling how hard his lover became. He smirked, finding the zipper to the shorts and unzipped them, letting the boner pop from them.

"Come on, Xavier," Devon groaned when his lover shook a can of whipped cream in front of his erection, making it move, "it's beginning to swell!"

Xavier squirted the fluffy cream all over his eight-inch member, including his two seed filled sacks. He waited until the cream was settled around it. Then, with long slow strokes, his soft, pink tongue brushed along the tan shaft. Root to tip, root to tip, Xavier lapped up most of the cream which melted over the tight flesh. As the remaining white cream dripped, Xavier took a hold at the root as he start to suck tenderly on the ever pressured volcano. When the giver pushed down his beautiful head between his lover's legs, Rosa just went crazy as Katie awed the scene as she drew a sketch of them on her purple sketchbook. "This...is...beautiful!"

"I know right?" Rosa cried out excruciatingly, unbuttoning her shorts. "All this watching is making me sweat...and no, it's not perspiration between the thighs."

Katie's eyes boggled as she watched Rosa took off her gray thong and noticed some liquid dripping down her thick thighs. "Rosa," she whispered as she turned back to the couple and back to the heated woman. "Rosa, you're not intending to do what I think you're going to do, are you?"

"And what is my intention?" She asked darkly as she took her messenger bag and unclipped it. Katie bit her lip and blushed red, her hand shaking on her blue skirt. "No...you can't do that! Not in the middle of public!"

"No one will see me," the excited girl smiled more as she found her favorite toy; her butterfly pounder with vibrating attachment. "This purple baby can get me off in mere minutes. It won't take me long, I promise."

Katie groaned in defeat as she watched the men closely. Xavier decided to stroke his boyfriend's trembling pillar while feeding him deeply, his thumb rubbing his dark ring. She could see Devon arch his sweaty back, flexing his triceps as he pushed himself upon Xavier's hungry lips. When the latter decided to unbutton his pants to relieve himself, Katie started to feel saliva sliding from the edge of her mouth. Then she felt somethings else between her legs, making her pink flower twitch.

"Wha!" She cried, her body jumped and turned to Rosa. The girl blushed with her legs spread and her mouth open as she played her very wet blossom with her butterfly toy. She drooled heavily as she handed Katie her spare blue toy. "You want one?"

"N-n-not that size!" Katie replied shakily, staring at the bulk, round tip with the blue stick behind it. "That tip is simply unrealistic! That won't fit any girl's vagina!"

"Wha?" Rosa said softly, hazed from the vibrator. "Nah, you got it all wrong. That's not for vaginal stimulation, silly!" She leaned over to pull Katie's skirt and gasped as she noticed something rather odd for Katie. "Oh, you naughty girl...you're not wearing any panties!"

"That's not your business!" Katie cried, pulling her skirt down between her legs with red cheeks. "We're supposed to be watching!"

"Oh, you're a party pooper! Watching's half the fun!" She turned on her blue vibrating stick and aimed it between Katie's trembling legs. "Katie, this is called a wand. And when it touches your pleasure button, it's magic!"

Then, when she press on Katie's crotch, the pink haired girl started to wail with a surprised spasm. Katie's back stiffen and she panted and she covered her crotch with her hands. After a minute of shaking and gasping, poor Katie had to sit down and relax. "Rosa," she said breathlessly, adjusting her square rimmed glasses, "My mother said we need to share a lot of things, but this...is an exception. Please keep the toys to yourself."

"Okay," Rosa moaned, focusing on the male couple. She saw Xavier bobbing faster on his hot lover, she upped the notch on her vibrator. "Oh yeah! Keep sucking! Naughty man! Oh! I wonder if they can do a sixty-nine! I hope so because I could explode if they decided to perform it!"

What enthusiasm, Katie thought as she watched her new partner rubbing herself vigorously as she watched the yacht couple pleasuring each other. Xavier pulled down his jean shorts to his ankles and stroked his throbbing tanned snake as he deep throated his lover. When his chin touched Devon's filled sack, Devon jerked his body, his legs trembling underneath him. The scene made Katie's eyes pop even more. (In this case, if I was with them, I would remark to Katie, "Damn girl!)

A thick rope of seed flowed right into Xavier's throat, stilling his movement. After a moment, Devon relaxed on the blanket, panting heavily as his lover moved his body and offered him his joystick. Devon stared at his lover's thick, twitching member, which he happily expected. As soon as he took the meat in his mouth, Xavier cooed before gargling his lover's cum-filled balls. That perfect scene made Katie squirm with delight.

"Whew!" Katie sighed her legs clicking together. Then, she panted as she continued to watch Rosa's fantasy come to life. "I think some refreshment is in order. That peach cobbler ice cream hasn't been touched!" She grabbed the cup from her backpack and used one of her pens as a spoon ( covered by a lid of course). When she tasted the sweet peaches and the soft, warm crust in her mouth, her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She thought to herself this was just like the real cobbler. After her first bite, she dug another spoonful as Rosa became close to climax. She turned to Katie and became surprised as Katie consumed the second bite.

"Ah, Katie?" Rosa asked, staring at the plastic cup with less ice cream. "How much ice cream did you consume?"

"I've only taken three bites, Rosa. What does it...matter?" Rosa could see the difference in Katie in a matter of seconds, making her groan. The girl's eyes spaced, her limbs loosened, her mouth whimpering and slavering as she started to dribbled, juices bursting from her skirt. "Ah Goddammit! Katie, unless you want to be in a state of cloud sixty-nine, you should not have eaten the cream!"

"Wait-Oh!" Katie stared directly at the men who decided now was a perfect time make love, right when Katie, for the first time, found her G-spot. "Wow, when you see something in this state, it's totally different! They're going to do it!"

"What?" Rosa asked in a surprised manner. Katie's eyes were like bazookas and jumped on her. "They're gonna do it! They're gonna do it; they're gonna do it; they're gonna do it!"

Devon pulled Xavier close to him, pressing his hot, rosy cheeks right to his lap. "You ready, baby?"

"Oh yeah, Dev, I've been ready. I'm aching!" Xavier felt his man's crown right on his tight rose bud, making his heart pulse quicken. When he turned his head right where the girls rested, he couldn't help but but notice one of them, the lighter one pulled out a red foot- long vibrator. He rolled out his tongue as he felt his walls opening for his love, his member already throbbing with anticipation.

"Katie, what are you doing??" Rosa asked seeing her new friend trying to stick the red stick inside herself. "That's not where it goes!"

Poor Katie tried to push that stick right between her legs. Although she read about the female anatomy in higher education, she wasn't sure about her anatomy. Rosa sighed and guided the stick to the right spot, pushing it gently. "There, that is where your pink box is. Golly...no wonder you had a problem earlier today."

Katie's mouth opened her tongue lashed, feeling the long, red toy entering her deeply. She moaned high and soft, almost choked as she fell on all fours, letting it vibrate. Rosa sighed and looked back at the boys whom were now together. Devon clutched his lover's back as Xavier pushed his hot drill inside his lover. Both men groaned as the penetration became stronger. Both bodies became red from the heat. Rosa was very excited...and unexpectedly hungry.

While watching, she unconsciously reached her peach cobbler ice cream cup. She licked the soft, tasty tea as she dazed at the moving couple. She softly moaned, jealous of Devon now because he has the real deal. She quietly egged the boys to go further, ignoring her reason as she kept lapping up the graham crumbs and the soft cream. When she realized she ate more than she should, it was too late.

The feeling of lust hit her hard. Her body began to quiver. Her hands shook on the grass as she watched Xavier going down on Devon, lifting his legs to pound him harder. She huffed deeply at the scene, rubbing her melon orb in huge circles. Her lips quivered and made hiccup moans, and hearing Katie making weak cries made it worse. She turned to the girl and panted... "We need...to help...each other!"

She grabbed Katie's dildo and pulled a secret lid, revealing another crown tip. She scooted over toward Katie and started pushing the vibrating dildo inside her wild jungle. She roared from the depths and its shaking, making her climax. She shivered more, from this effect, she knew this was not enough. Katie watched her sweaty friend as she started pushing herself on the sharing toy. Soon, instinctively, she followed suit and pivoted her round hips on the other side.

About sixty yards away, Mackenzie read one of the books he rented in the library. It was about species of frogs and toads. An odd subject to read, I know, but he wanted to know what species presides in that place. His studies for Biology, however, would take him to a different direction. In this regard, the sounds of moaning would distract him from his reading.

He closed the book and started walking cautiously to the reeds. When he separated the reeds quietly, his dark eyes boggled from disbelief. There, he witnessed Rosa and Katie naked and grinding each other with a plastic toy. Their lustful looks in their eyes and their high, passionate voices aroused him, his penis trying to poke out of his jean shorts. He cringed.

"Oh no, not again!" He whispered to himself, watching the girls pounding harder on the beaming toy. He placed his left hand on his crotch and pulled out his now throbbing wiener. "Why are there horny girls in here? What the hell is going on??"

"God, baby, I'm so weak from this!" Devon moaned loudly, scratching his lover's back as his love hole tightened, his erection about to explode from Xavier. "I'm close, Xavier, I'm so close!"