Cookies & Cream Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too!" Xavier groaned, hovering over to his boyfriend, pressing his hands on his chest and gripped hold as massive pole begins to spasm. "God, you're hot! I'm cumming!"

As he yelled at the stated this, he sat straight up and exploded inside his lover. As he kept still to let his seed flow, Devon arched his back as his own release arrived and fell on his chest and stomach. After a few moments of the state of release, both men hold each other, panting heavily as their juices flow on the blanket beneath them. When they started to breathe easily again, they gazed at each other.

"Xavier, you are the greatest," Devon whispered, nuzzling under his lover's dimpled chin. The other man grinned and rubbed his lover's bare bottom. "You're the greatest, Hon. You've been supporting me since we first met. I appreciate this and I love you." He sighed and listened to Florida's nature. The bees buzzing, the birds chirping, the girls moaning at a distance...and that's when he began to feel there was something wrong.

"Devon," he said, his eyes looking around the yacht, "do you hear that?" Devon leaned up and heard the girls crying louder. "Now that you mention it, I do hear a couple of women. They sound like they're in trouble."

Well, Devon wasn't too far off. Rosa and Katie might not be in trouble at that moment, but soon, trouble would find them. This sort of trouble came in a form of a serpent. How is this so, you ask? It started when the girls' watcher, Mackenzie, was on a verge of climax when the girls were almost done pounding the thick, plastic stick. Then, with his hot liquid coming out, he felt something cold against his ankle.

He sat still with his knees on the soft brush. His dark eyes leered over to the ground. That's when he saw it. It was a big, brown serpent, slithering over his calf. He froze as the snake slithered passed him and over to the opening. I felt rather sorry for the guy really; he should have studied snakes that day.

"Water Moccasin!" The boy yelled, tripping over a mossy log, his shorts still down. He was able to pull up his pants when the girls found him. The girls were curious why he yelled out a random animal. When they looked down and found the brown snake, they found out why. They struggled to pull off the soggy dildo and ran from the snake. They cried out in fear and (due to their distraction from sex) fell in the lake.

Poor Mackenzie witnessed the girls fall in the lake naked. He tried to do his best to rescue the girls, but there were two challenges. The first one was a snake who just slithered off the bank. He wasn't sure if it was a true water moccasin or not. Another challenge was someone came to their rescue first. When Xavier drove the yacht where the girls swam, the book fan fell on his knees, sighing in defeat. Hopeless? Perhaps. Of course he was more embarrassed later on when he found out that the snake in question turned out to be a chubby Rat Snake.

"So, what happened?" Devon asked the two girls, serving them tea. The girls blushed and covered themselves with the soft blankets. Katie puffed an air bubble, trying to make an excuse. Rosa was crimson, more infuriated than embarrassed. She just couldn't believe the ice cream they ate brought them to "the place". She sniffed. "We were...observing nature."

"Without your clothes?" Xavier asked suspiciously. Katie sighed and crossed her legs in contempt. "We were observing nature fully clothed...until the ice cream hit us." I have to give Katie credit. Usually, when Katie tries to lie in these situations, she would be nervous. In this case, it wasn't all a lie. It was mostly true. She just didn't tell them what kind of nature they watched.

Devon nodded and made a pop from his mouth. "Yep, it's this parlor's ice cream all right."

"Every time," Xavier agreed, playing with Rosa's peach blanket. "So...are you girls still...in effect with the cream?"

"What do you mean?" Katie asked, looking at the man. The man smirked and placed his hand on Rosa's caramel thigh. She made a weak yell. "Whoa, Chico! What's your juego here?"

"Just making sure you two aren't wild down there." Devon answered. "The special ingredient makes anyone sexually aroused for hours." He whispered to Katie, "last year, there was a couple that went to the hospital because they both had an hour of orgasm."

Katie went boggled. "Oh God! I hope they're all right." She covered her crazy mound, both frightened and curious about an hour long orgasm. She wondered how her own would have lasted if it wasn't for the snake. Devon smiled at Katie's blushing face as he cuddled her softly. "They're fine now, sweetie. They just...became too excited. Right now, feeling you in my arms is..."

Katie felt Devon's tip poking on her creamy thigh, making her gasp. "Hold on," she cried weakly, feeling a sudden impulse to hold her rescuer, "I thought you and your boyfriend are lovers."

Xavier chuckled at Katie's comment. "Don't get us wrong, girls, we do love each other. However," he smiled and made Rosa coo as he opened her fluffy blanket and see her naked body. "Admiration on the female anatomy never hurts."

Rosa slowly embraced the approaching man, becoming more excited than she was watching him perform. Now, becoming the experience, her heart began to beat faster, feeling this would be wonderful. The experience would have been perfect if it wasn't for one person that walked on the dock and yelled out the boys' names.

"Xavier? Devon?" A voice boomed. A tall man with a light blue jacket and jeans came on the yacht unannounced, searching for the men. "I hope you guys are here. I have something important to show you!" He held a small, red velvet box in his hand. He became nervous what he was going to tell them. His aquiline nose exhaled when found the men with two naked girls in their arms. He was genuinely surprised. "Well, hello! What do we have here?"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Girl in the Men's Room The girl in the men's room on her last night.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Naked Girl's Public Night Walk Naked girl going for a walk in the suburbs at night.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Goddess Repressed college student worshipped by gladiators.in Group Sex
Public Humiliation Needing a job, she takes one that shows her off in public.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Tease's Public Payback A tease gets used in public after dancing in a club.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories