Cookies & Cream Ch. 12

Story Info
Rubbing Raymond's genie the right way!
6.3k words
7.3k
00

Part 12 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chocolate Truffle"

Poor Sebastian had to sit on a wicker sofa in the lavished basement as Kelly washed his pants in her washer. The basement was painted light blue with slate tiles with a few beach themed carpets. She felt like she was in a tropical hotel doing a man's laundry. She chuckled at that. She was only helping him since she made the mess. After checking his pants and began drying them on the wicker counter, she walked back to the man who covered his crotch with his hands.

"I do want to apologize for soiling your pants like that." She stated, standing right in front of him and fanned herself. "I had no idea how I excited I could get with moments like an engagement."

"It's a joyful occasion, Miss Gills. No need to apologize to feel happy." He blushed but he gave her a reassuring smile. "I've had worse messes, Miss Gills, so some ice cream on the pants isn't something to be excited about."

"But what if those pants are the expensive kind?"

"I buy my own clothes that comfort me, Madam. I never like anything stylish. They can be rather stiff."

Kelly nodded with some doubt in her mind when she found some orange residue on his right thumb. She bent down and looked closely to it. "Oh!" She exclaimed. "There's some of my ice cream on there. Let me wipe this off you."

"Oh come now, dear Madam, I don't want to trouble yourself. I have a tissue."

"No, no..." Kelly went on her knees and took his hand close to her mouth, kissing it gently. "I...insist on cleaning you." It was her intention to make something up to him for what she had done. Of course, there was another subconscious reason for doing this. She wanted to try an experience she never had a chance to do on her younger years. Just to start, she would like to practice.

She started to lick off the cream from his thumb, keeping his hand still with her fingers. He made a raspy moan which made her feel strange. She asked herself what sort of feeling was this as she kept licking the residue off his hand and hear his low, deep voice? My Lord, that woman slowly became phased with her own thoughts. So much so, that she saw something poking through a man's blue striped shorts.

She really knew what to do next...she freed him from his boxers and started to be passionate with him, kissing and licking his warm orange popsicle. That was exactly what it tasted like to her. She quickly became addicted to it and wanted more. She pressed her lips on the damp tip and began to bob her head, holding his hips to feel them roll. With his voice moaning and his hands reward her with deep petting, she kept going, desiring the center cream underneath the orange exterior.

"Madam?"

She hummed around his member before pulling out, saying to him, "please, let me pleasure your dick."

"Madam!" Sebastian made her woke up from her fantasy. She looked at the blushing man who was more worried than excited. She looked down and saw her own saliva which cover all of his thumb. She was aghast. All that time, she was sucking his thumb? She felt humiliated.

"Oh God, honey," she started, starting to feel dizzy. "I just don't know what came over me." Well, she was partially truthful. She did get carried away, licking the sticky orange cream off of his hand. But with a slight tingle between her legs, she knew what flooded her mind, and enjoyed it. A fantasy such as that made feel wild in her own timid way.

Sebastian sighed as he picked her up and let her sit down beside him. "Madam, I want to thank you for your warm hospitality. Now, why don't you go upstairs and rest? I'll take my pants and find my way out." He pressed his hand on her flushed cheek and rubbed it gently. He smiled, thinking how precious she was when she offered him to pleasure him. "Will you do that, Miss Kelly?"

"Yeah..." she said with a dazed look. "Yeah...I'll head to bed and nap for an hour." She stood up and walked to the stairs, turning back to her new butler friend. When smiled at her and waved, she couldn't help but wanted to see him again...often. She almost tripped on the small wicker table with a plant on it, making her stagger. She steadied the table and turned back, waving back to him and ran up the stairs.

Sebastian watched the writer ascended as he walked to the dryer to take out his light brown pants. He sighed as he thought how pleasant the woman became when she sucked his thumb. The words that came out of her mouth sounded so sultry, he felt pleased when her voice flowed in his head. In fact, the thought of her moaning when she fed on him made him more alive than he usually was. Oh yes, the camp was definitely alive when word of the engagement was mentioned.

"You don't say!" Alice Granger cried, dropping her magazine when Eleanor told her the news. She was having her hair dyed auburn and already under the dryer when there was a commotion downstairs. "So, he asked her...when?"

Eleanor blushed and made a wondering moan. "Right before noon today is my guess. Sumie and I were at the booth when we heard the response. This Heather girl was really excited about his question pop."

"Question pop? Is that what these kids are saying now?" The seventy-two-year-old huffed as the dryer stopped blowing. "You know in my day, women are thrilled of just becoming a wife of the man, not just having the man popping the question they want to hear."

"I'm saying it, Alice," Eleanor lifted the lid and helped her customer stand and gently led her to the chair. "And Heather was surprised when her boyfriend asked her that. She will be so ecstatic when the big day will finally arrive. Oh, I know I would."

"Oh yes, Elle, who was that handsome man that was with you when I came in this place?"

Poor Eleanor's face changed to crimson when she heard the question. She put the barber bib around Alice and pulled the drawer. "Oh...Alice, his name is Alex and he's only a friend. He is a priest in a nearby Catholic Church."

"Really??" Alice became curious with incitement. "I never knew you as a woman under the man in a cloth."

Eleanor shook her head as she took out her comb to align her hair. "We are only friends, Alice, and nothing more. He's not attracted to me."

"You're lying, sweetie. I know he likes you. It's the way he looks at you. Maybe you should consider pouncing on him."

"Alice!"

"What? That's how I won my Alfred. Oh, Eleanor, don't use that fluster on me! It is merely a helpful suggestion."

Some helpful suggestion, Eleanor thought as she combed the woman's auburn hair to cut it shorter. If I wanted something helpful, it would have to be something like 'take it slow' or 'play hard-to-get'. Of course, Alice was one of those modern women who believed women are just as aggressive in what they want as men. She believed in the determination, the drive they created to get what they want. It was a shame, though, that sex never counted as one of the top priority for most women. Eleanor wondered why women wouldn't consider it as she proceeded to do her job.

Downstairs, Sumie just made a coat sleeve for a costume she proceeded to make for the upcoming Summerween party (the annual Halloween party that always took place during the first week of summer). The scarlet velour texture made her fingers tingle when she touched it. She thought to herself whoever wear this coat shall be one lucky guy. She stitched some details on the sleeve like gold ornament detail on the underarm and a décor button at the wrist. She had to pleasure herself of the work she designed by rubbing the scarlet material on her cheek. She enjoyed the material. She could imagine her future hubby wearing a thong made of velour...

"Sumie? Are you in here?" A nervous voice cried out. Theresa was in her swimming attire, her blue tee over her brown bikini. Sumie walked over to the counter and put her working sleeve next to her. "Hey, Theresa! Glad you're here! Here, feel this!"

"It's a sleeve! Do you want me to put my arm through it?"

"No, just feel the material!" Sumie put the sleeve on Theresa's palm. "Feel how soft this is...it's made of velour."

Theresa felt the soft material with her hand and cooed at the softness. "Oh, that is pretty wonderful."

"Yes, it would feel great on your cleavage." Sumie blurted, wanting to silence her words afterward, but it was too late. The divorcee heard it and went abashed. "You naughty seamstress you! What's gotten into you?"

"I guess since that proposal made earlier, I've kept thinking about James and how he proposed to me. Oh, his arms were so warm and soft for my own hands, much like this sleeve. Am I being nostalgic or what?"

Theresa couldn't answer her blushing friend's questions. She had her own anxieties to focus. "I have a problem. I might need to cancel that camping weekend with Dusty."

"What? Why??"

"Oh," Theresa rubbed her bronzed shoulder. "I don't know if I could go through it. Dustin is a fine guy and fun to be around, but he's being bombarded with younger girls that are just...more for him, you know?"

"That's bull! Your doubt is pulling you back, Theresa!" Sumie put Theresa on the chair. If I wasn't a woman of integrity, I would spank you until you cheeks are rosy and numb!"

At that point, Eleanor helped Alice climb down the stairs (although the latter was still athletic despite her age). They heard the comment and Elanor pouted. "Sumie, why would you want to spank Theresa?"

The seamstress pointed to the timid divorcee. "She is thinking about backing out of a romantic camping weekend with a hot lifeguard."

"Spank her pussy ass then!" Alice cried out, her younger friends backing away. "Theresa, you are no longer a helpless kitten, you're a big kitty cat. Men LOVE big cats. They are wilder than kittens. If they try to make you submit, you'll be the one to pounce! Now...give us a roar."

Theresa blinked at the old woman with new colored hair and let out a soft "roar". The roar was unquestionably weak, making the other women fall on their backs with disbelief. Sumie clinged to her friend's shoulder's. "Theresa, you can do better than that! Give yourself credit and roar out your frustrations."

Theresa clenched her fists and lifted her head, giving out a louder yell. The other women cheered for her. Eleanor cried out, "Roar out your frustrations! Banish them to hell with that lioness roar!"

Theresa breathed hard and let out a huge roar when Ingrid and the girls entered the building. When they watched the woman roaring, the first thought in their minds were "I wish we won't end up doing crazy stuff like that".

"Hey, Sumie!" Ingrid cried out, skidding over to the counter. "Are you working on the costumes for this year's Summerween?"

"Absolutely, Ingrid!" Sumie gave the girl her complete red sleeve. "I'm making an Alucard suit right now."

"Who?" Lisa asked and Tabby giggled. "Oh, Alucard is a vampire slayer in 'Hellsing'. I really love him. I sometimes picture myself as Integra and pretends to yell at him every time he shoots."

The older women pretended to ignore the general description. Unfortunately, the shooting made Theresa turn green. "He shoots people? Oh how barbaric!"

"You won't like what he does to one of the rival agents in episode four," Ingrid gave the sleeve back to the seamstress. "He...I'm going to say he uses his instincts to get the job done." She gave out a nod and rubbed her hands together. "So! Who ordered that suit, Sumie?"

"Raymond did. He said this is his favorite character in the show. And I watched the show just for reference. His instincts in episode four (as you put it) is rather carnal at one point."

"Oh no!" Lisa cried, her mind in a jitter. "Ingrid, is Raymond still asleep on the couch?"

"Shit!" The former sister cried out and led the girls to the door. She stopped and turned swiftly to Sumie. "Oh, before I forget, could you make me an outfit for me please? When you have time of course."

"What would you like?"

"A police officer, Sumie, and thank you so much!" Ingrid smiled at the women and dashed to join the others. Sumie chuckled and turned back to the others. "I already got her down pact, but it's not what she would expect."

Alice blinked and asked, "What police uniform did you make for her?"

"Oh, it is another character uniform from 'Hellsing', only this time she would be Seras Victoria. I figured she would enjoy something adventurous for a change."

"I'm not familiar with the show."

The women blushed at the retired veteran's wife. Eleanor was quite familiar with the show as well. And she prayed for forgiveness...every time. "Alice, you're not missing much. I wonder though...Sumie, what season will it be this be this fall?"

"They'll be running its sixth season on September 24th on Netflix."

After a rushed jog, the Rho Beta Mu girls made it back to Ingrid's cabin, exhausted with sweat dripping off their bodies. Tabby panted and wiped off her head before looking at Raymond still asleep on the couch. She tapped Ingrid on the shoulder and pointed to the man, his ass exposed to them. Ingrid blushed crimson. "Oh no! He's...he's got his junk on my couch!"

"Do you think he's hard?"

"Lisa!" Ingrid slapped the grinning girl's shoulder as she slipped the blanket over his bare skin. "It's really inappropriate to think like that!"

"Can you blame Lisa?" Miel managed to give her friends a cool drink. "I mean...guys might be creepy, but sometimes us girls tend to...get carried away with fantasies...like his..." She couldn't speak any further and moaned quietly, opening her water bottle and drank almost half. "Oh Ingrid, I hope you don't mind me putting our bottles in your fridge. I figured we could stay in your cabin tonight and talk."

"That's fine, Miel. My sis and her boyfriend our going back to their place, so it'll be nice to have friends over for company."

"Goodie!" Lisa cried, rubbing her hands together. "We can do one of our favorite pastime...truth or dare." Tabby and Miel didn't like where she was going with this, especially when Lisa pointed her finger at Ingrid. "Ingrid, truth or dare?"

Ingrid widened her eyes, biting her lip. Her decisions with the game were pressured every time. Let me put it like this. If she chose truth, she'd get the juiciest question which she deemed obscene. If she chose dare, then her tasks were most adventurous. With Lisa, she knew this would be awful either way. So, at the last moment, she chose the latter, hearing the other two groan. Lisa smiled when Ingrid sighed. "There, I choose dare. Oh, please don't make the dare morbid."

"Oh, heavens no, girl! I would never make any dare of mine so macabre. My is simply wake up that guy..."

"Is that all?"

"...by bongoing his bum."

Miel made a giggle as Tabby hissed a snicker as Ingrid made a sneer. "Lisa, I can't do that. He's my friend."

"You have to sooner or later, Ingrid. Don't you want to see his bare peaches? And then spank them for good measure?" Lisa came over to the couch and remove the blanket, seeing his juicy, hit bottom. Ingrid blushed and covered her face as Lisa whistled. "Well damn...this one is for the books. He really has a nice ass."

Lisa put her hand on his bottom and started to rub it, only stopped when she heard a moan. She let go of him when he called out, "Rudy, please don't make me fuck you again tonight. I'm all wiped out."

Lisa stood up and moved next to Ingrid. "Okay...so, Ingrid...judging by your new shade of blush, you know who Rudy is."

"I do...Rudy is the reason why Raymond is asleep. He...seduces Raymond and then they would have sex every night. Well, just about every night at least. Last time, they've done it for eight hours."

Miel rubbed her ears as Tabby blushed. "Really??" Tabby cried, taking off her glasses. "So, he's an energetic Scorpio? Ha, I'll bet he's a people's man."

Miel bit her own finger softly. "Ingrid, maybe you should bongo his culo...or however you want to do it."

Ingrid sighed forcefully and walked to the couch. "I'll bongo him. But this is under protest and I want to let him know he is not under his own roof." She sat down next to him and pressed her hands on his bum...feeling sensitive once she felt his skin. She made a tiny moan before shaking her head to reality. She inhaled and her hands started to pat him as if playing bongos. At which point, the man fluttered his eyes and stared at the three girls. He felt his own tingling when he turned to Ingrid whose hands fell flat on his cheeks.

"Oh...hi Ingrid," he groaned with a soft smile on his face. "I'm glad you're here instead of Rudy. Where is he?"

"Well," the blushing girl replied, pulling up his jeans to cover his rosy cheeks. "Rudy is probably swimming with his friends. It is summer and he loves to swim."

Raymond slowly sat up and waved to the girls. "Hey...you three her friends?" When the girls nodded with questionable expressions, he smiled weakly. "Oh, I dreamed of you three...and Ingrid, you were there too. It was slumber party and you were playing 'Truth or Dare.'"

And on that note, Ingrid helped her friend off the couch. "That's nice, Raymond. Um, well, the girls and I have some plans tonight, like playing card games."

"Strip poker?"

"Uno actually."

"Okay." Raymond adjusted his khakis only his groin began to be in pain. "Oh...well, Ingrid, I think I'll leave you girls at the card game."

"Raymond?" Ingrid said as he slowly let her go. "I heard you groan. Are you okay? Do you want something to soothe you?"

Raymond gazed at her sea green eyes, her innocence showing kindness to him. He would love to see her soothe him in a different light. However, he really couldn't see her doing that to him. Now he for her...that was a different matter. He smiled and petted her soft blonde hair. "The pain, like all thing in life, will pass. It is only a muscle that I've slept wrong."

"Okay." Ingrid said with concerned look as he walked to the door. "Just come back when you want to talk. I do care about you, you know."

The man stopped and turned back to the girls. "You do have a tender heart. We should talk together over coffee tomorrow."

"After work?"

"Sure. Have a good evening, Ingrid."

When he exited the cabin, Ingrid smiled and rubbed her hands. The moment she touched his rump gave her sensations. She actually touched him. She thought to herself this was was something she'd never do...but really did. And it was all because of Lisa. She ran to Lisa and hugged her.

"Hey! Was was that for?" Lisa asked surprised. The mentor beamed at her. "I've wanted to touch Ray for a longtime. I know it was entertaining to you, but I feel rather...joyful it happened."

"No regrets?" Tabby asked. "It feels like you wanted to do more."

Ingrid smiled and blushed. "Another time perhaps."

Lisa became serious and grabbed her hand. "No way, Sister. We are going to his place this instant! You need to tell him how you feel."

"Now?? But...I just touched him! I think it's enough."

Miel grabbed her shoulder ps and gave her a loving look. "If you love, then you shouldn't keep them to yourself. No way. You really should go to him and confess."

Ingrid tried to make an excuse and sighed. "I know where he lives." She said with defeated tone. "I'll lead the way."

The Rho Beta Mu girls squealed as their mentor walked out of the cabin with the three following her along the nature trail. The sun showed its golden glow to the wisteria covered trees as Ingrid rubbed her shoulders, trying to word out her confession to Ray. Her RBM friends helped her as they walked on the stone hill which led them to a row of rustic cabin. They saw the tall man dawdling, slowing down behind him so they couldn't make a sound. They wondered why he was so slow of going home.

"That's odd," Tabby whispered as she watched him looking at the trees swaying from the gentle wind. "I wonder if he is into nature."

12