Cookies & Cream Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He seems to be enjoying the view." Lisa whispered back as she looked around herself. "Come to think of it, something about this place makes me feel really tranquil. It makes me appreciative about the place. I really feel safe and comforted about being somewhere so remote and away from drama."

"I agree." Miel inhaled the Florida clean air. "I really want to do something more when I'm in an environment like this. It makes me feel depressed that animals like the heron are considered endangered." She turned to Tabby. "Do you know my favorite animal, the Cheetah, is going to be extinct within the next two years?"

Tabby grunted. "We've been over this, Miel. The Cheetahs' main diet is one thing; the Thomson's Gazelle." Tabby then made a wonder face. "Now hold on...maybe the Cheetah isn't very picky."

"Good lord, you two," Lisa hissed at the gablers. "If you want to pounce on anything, it would be Ingrid confessing to Raymond!!"

The rest of the walk was quiet with the exception of the birds singing on the fully bloomed branches. Ingrid kept thinking about how she could tell him her feelings as she watched him walk to a one floor dark blue cabin with off white shutters on the side. The girls stopped as the man turned to the cabin and stepped on the gravel stone steps to the green painted door.

The girls ran to the cabin, but instinct took over when they heard another voice in the cabin. "Raymond? Is that you coming back?" The girls looked about and ran to the nearest bush. Okay, that wouldn't be the first, smart place to hide yourself under these circumstances, but when your nerves take over your brain, there aren't any options. There, in the bushes, they snuck underneath the nearest window of the blue cabin. They could hear Raymond's deep response. "Yeah, Rudy, I'm back visiting Ingrid's."

"Wonderful! Now, take a seat on your favorite chair. I have a surprise for you." The male voice said whimsically. Lisa worded her question on who Rudy was to Ingrid. Ingrid replied softly, "Rudy is Raymond's roommate. He also is his brother he never had...a horny little brother he never had." The other girls looked at her strangely, but Ingrid waved at them. "If I know Rudy, you'll see."

The girls peeked through the window where Raymond around the magazine stacked coffee table and finally sat on a forest green leather chair. He sighed as he swayed his head at an empty box. He wanted to pick up that rectangular box to see what was in it when he also noticed a red bowl of chocolate ice cream. He groaned. "Rudy, tell me you didn't eat chocolate ice cream again."

"Of course I didn't. That bowl is for you." Rudy answered as he slowly emerged out of the hallway, decked with a red genie outfit, included silk see-through pants. Raymond stared at the young man as the girls floored on the ground. Lisa's eyes almost popped out as she sprawled all over the bushes. "Goddammit, Ingrid," she exclaimed as she tried to sit back up, "who is that guy?"

Ingrid groaned as she rubbed her back, looking through the window again. "That is Raymond's roommate Rudy. He did this show before...and the result was very vivid."

"Did temptation win Raymond?" Miel asked. Ingrid blushed crimson. "Rudy won period."

The horny man swayed his hips in front of Raymond, letting him see his massive hard on underneath his silk red pants. The sitting man boggled as his roommate danced closer to him. The girls stared with wide eyes as Rudy shoved the magazines out of the coffee table and then crawled on it, coming toward Raymond like a hunting cougar. Raymond sat right up as Rudy came close, his hands touching his cheeks.

"You're quite a surprising person, Rudy, you know that?" Raymond asked, pulling his sexy roommate to his lap. He didn't smile widely, but he was impressed how hard Rudy worked for him. "So..." he whispered to him, his lips nibbling on his earlobe, "If that bowl isn't full of chocolate ice cream, then what exactly is in there?"

Rudy licked Raymond's lower lip. "It's Chocolate Truffle ice cream." He reached over to the red bowl and handed it to him with the bottom on his small palms. "Here, Ray-Chan, try it."

Miel could picture Rudy with black cat ears and tail as he gave his handsome roommate the bowl full of softening chocolate ice cream with bits of confection chocolate with fudge ripples on top. Raymond took his silver from his temporary servant and scooped in his decedent dessert. He opened his mouth and put the spoonful into his hot mouth. The cold cream and the smooth chocolate truffle melted into his throat, the flow making him purr. Rudy became delighted when he took the bite.

"Did you enjoy the taste, my Ray-Chan?" He asked anxiously, unbuttoning his roommate's blue shirt. Raymond sighed. "I really wish you don't call me that. However, since you asked, I enjoyed the first bite."

Raymond smiled widely and opened his roommate's shirt, his grubby hands rubbing his open chest. "I'm so glad you like it." He began to feel Raymond's bulge beginning to stir on Rudy's smooth behind. Rudy became to cry with joy when he felt his roommate's boner rising from his shorts. "Oh Ray, the magic is happening already! I want to help you release it!"

Before Raymond protested, Rudy lowered himself on the floor, his knees bunched together as he unbuttoned his khakis with his teeth. Once the genie unzipped his shorts, his growing erection popped out, already throbbing. Rudy had sparkles in his eyes as he reached his hand and rubbed his shaft. "Oh Ray-chan, your cock has gotten so big. Look at your crown, it's so gorgeous...and it's leaking!"

Raymond groaned as his intrigued roommate stared at his oozing pre-cum, realizing where he gotten erected. Ingrid...he was spanked whimsically by his co-worker Ingrid. She had no intention of giving that to him, he knew, but still, he wished she was the one to offer her mouth on his massive boner like Rudy was about to do. That Rudy, as the Rho Beta Mus witnessed, loved Raymond's boner as he stroked it and started to lick his engorged crown.

"He's really gonna work on Raymond, isn't he?" Tabby asked, her yellow eyes staring at the boy now swirling his tongue around his winking source of the leak. Lisa, gazed with glee. "Now I know what I should do to that sexy butler my aunt befriended. I'm so glad she made a friend. I could do that to him when he has time off."

"At night?" Miel asked, watching the cat-eared boy now pressing his sultry lips around his crown, taking off his vest to show off his bare upper body. Her lips trembled. "Wow, he's got pecks! I wonder if he had any intrusive encounters before he met Raymond?"

Ingrid could hear Raymond moaning deeply for Rudy, his hand petting his jet-black hair as he bobbed up and down his massive shaft. She gazed at the man as he made shapes from his lips, his teeth showing as he was about to climax. "Rudy...please, don't suck too fast. I might..."

Well, Rudy was an eager opportunist that was very hungry for meat. He kept bobbing and slurping, his saliva thickly coating his shaft as he took his sweaty pants, unintentionally showing the girls his toned thighs. Lisa whispered a curse as Raymond roared and erected his back, pulling Rudy off of his jerked boner. "Okay...my turn to pleasure." He growled, pushing his horny genie to the coffee table and placed him on all fours. Rudy grinned and wiggled his excited ass for Raymond. "Oh yes, my master! Please put your cock in me! I want you so much!"

"So I noticed, Rudy." Raymond complied and slowly moved to his roommate, his tip touching his rim. "That is why I'm rewarding you." He started to push his massive shaft inside Rudy, hearing him moan as he pushed. He pressed his hands on his slender hips as he thrusted his masculine sex to his yearning partner. The girls watched as he was completely in, stilling his movements as partner trembled, panting heavily as he lifted his ass higher for his pleasurer. Raymond cooed as he pulled his hair and pressed his cheek on the glass table, pounding him harder.

From this, Ingrid began to feel tingles between her legs, biting her lip. "Oh damn!" She exclaimed quietly, putting her hand over her shorts. "I might be turned on from this."

"Me too!" Tabby agreed, her shorts already off and her panties pulled away. "I'm feeling hotter than usual!"

Lisa and Miel hold on to each other, rubbing each other's round booties as they watched with more desire and envy. "Rudy," Lisa cheered for him. "You got him! Now move your hips!"

"Shush!" Ingrid cried to the flushing girl, removing her tank top to rub her breast. Let's be quiet for a bit. Her eyes rolled at the back of her head, panting as she watched, her heart increasing faster as she rubbed her dripping wet pussy. "Oh my! How long would this be going until we are no longer control ourselves??"

The sun was setting over the west, and the girls outside the cabin became semi naked, masturbating from the action inside. Tabby and Ingrid groped each other's breasts as their fingers became sticky from their soaked valleys. Lisa and Miel called out a man's name as they bounced on the ground, rubbing their buttons on the moist grass. As the sky grew darker, someone else was there about to take a picture. When the girls were close to cumming, he pulled out his camera and focused.

"Yes, Raymond! Yes!" Ingrid cried out, her face blushed red and her back arched, cumming heavily on the ground. Her green eyes going hazy for a moment, and then she snapped from a realization...she was loud. She went to the window and Raymond was still pounding his roommate, harder this time. Unfortunately for her and her colleagues, Raymond heard everything, making him even more erect. That even made Rudy make a mess on the coffee table twice then.

"Guys..." Ingrid whispered, turning to the girls who were close to an ultimate climax themselves, "I think now is not a good time to tell Raymond my feelings."

"Agreed." The others nodded as they watched and rubbed their pussies in awe at Raymond moving faster on Rudy, now rosy ass. The heating red and Rudy's endless moaning made the girls manually touch their bottoms. Ingrid's light green eyes stared at Raymond's hard, sturdy boner, penetrating the daylights out of the magical youth. (If you guys want to know how old Rudy is, don't worry. He's twenty.) Rudy cried out, "Ray-chan, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh, blast off!"

The girls gasped from the pouring of thick cum flowing over the table. The seed splashed on the floor, making the girls went gaga and made a mess themselves, crying. "I'm so overwhelmed right now!" Tabby commented, her body shaking. Lisa went to the ground, covered with sweat and dirt. "Oh God! When will this orgasm stop??" The whimpering of the girls got Raymond's boner twitch, no longer controlling his own.

As the giver started to climax inside Rudy, there was a flash of light that came from across the room. The light blinded the girls and they fell back on the flowering blushes, crying and rubbing their eyes. Ingrid, made tears as she heard her watch beeping. She sat up and pulled up her panties, looking at her watch. She went ballistic. "Holy shit!" That comment was overheard by Raymond, coming out from his lustful daze. "Who was that?"

Lisa cursed as Tabby and Miel helped Ingrid out of the bush and got out of the side, taking their clothes and ran to the stone path. It was now evening and the only light that was out were two stars and a waxing moon. Ingrid blushed as she and the others stopped and panted on a big oak tree. The others sighed as they rested at the edge of the forest, redressing themselves. They could see their cabin at the distance, so they knew they ran quick. But the reason they blushed was because of what took place. What seemed like twenty minutes was actually five hours. That was the reason of Ingrid's comment...and why that flash was so bright.

"It's night?" Miel looked up, seeing the dark silver clouds floating above the trees, the stars starting to emerge. "But...it was still daylight when we...say Raymond and Rudy..."

"Wow!" Tabby said out of the blue, her eyes bulged from the action. "Just...wow! I'm so jealous of Rudy! He was pleasured by an enduring man for five hours straight! What an amazing performance!"

"More importantly," Lisa commented, "I got wet seeing that! I'm so happy I saw that! You guys don't think he saw us, do you?"


"I hope not," Ingrid answered, shivering. "If he found out I watched him, he'll think differently of me. He might think I was some sick, desperate perv!" She covered her face with her knees and cried. "That is the last thing I want him to think. I...I like him a lot." Lisa scooched over to Ingrid's spot and rubbed her shoulder. "I know, Ingrid. We all know. We know what it is like to care for the person. You got more strength than I do when it comes to one-way loves."

"Why do you say that?" Miel asked out of curiosity. Lisa patted Ingrid's back. "If I find out I like the guy and he doesn't light his candle for me, that means my love for him is wasted. My love is considered special and sacred. If he doesn't reciprocate my affections, I'd tell him off immediately. 'You're not good enough for me,' I tell him. 'I'm cute as hell and imaginative and do some amazing things! If you can't see that, you don't deserve a sweet girl like me!'"

"Oh I think plenty of guys want someone as sweet and strong as you, baby kins." A deep voice penetrated the girls' ears, making them stand in alert. A tall, muscular man stood hanging against the trunk of the tree. He had a strange attire on him as if he was in the wrong era. His crimson trench coat waved in the warm wind as he pushed his rim of his long fedora hat. He pulled his tinted brown sunglasses to the tip of his peach nose. He chuckled with his mouth closed as he stood erect and walked to Ingrid who began to shiver.

"You...voluptuous blonde...you're not a pervert." He said softly as he gazed at her teary face. "We all have our interpretations of perversion. Your curiosity got the best of you is all. Now..." He reached out to her and pulled her close to him, her huge breasts pressing on his chest. She stared at his dark, piercing eyes which had a hint of red at the edge. "The man you have your emotions for won't ever think of you like that. On the contrary, he would honestly think more of you when you're ready to tell him."

"You...you sure about that?" Ingrid asked him, blushing to his advances, feeling his groin rubbing on her belly. His response was his finger lifting her soft chin and kissed her lips softly, letting her ease her tension and hold him. The three friends felt like their jaws fell on the floor as they saw the kiss. Ingrid pulled away gently and blushed, slowly smiling to him. "Thank you...for supporting me.

I...really...really appreciate that." Then with one more look at the man, the girls slowly turned around and dashed to the cabin. Once to the cabin, they process of protecting themselves and securing the place in case they were followed.

The man stayed where he was, taking off his hat and brushing his long, black hair. He sniffed the sweet aroma of Ingrid's lingering perfume that brushed on his velour trench coat. He moaned deeply and turned back to the stone path. It was an interesting night to say the least. The last thing he thought about before heading to bed at his place was sending Sumie a thank-you note for giving him his Summerween costume early. I think you guys know him already. For those who don't, I ain't telling.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Game of Basketball Star Basketball player loses his anal virginity to new girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Regency Romp Ch. 01 Introducing the lusty characters of Segrave Manor & The Oaks.in Erotic Couplings
His Going Away Present A Dragon Prince r34 fanfic. Runaan x Ethari.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Extra Credit Pt. 02 Miss Vega takes Cay home.in BDSM
Burning Embers Ch. 01 Ember and her friends summon a demon.in NonHuman
More Stories