Cookies & Cream Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What were you doing in the shower hall?" Tabby asked Miel. The latter girl blushed and looked down. "Another time, Tabby. Let's just say the ice cream did it."

"Got it." Tabby zipped her lips, not saying another word. That got Jules intrigued. "Eh, what is this? Ice cream? What has ice cream got to do with the situation?"

The others blushed scarlet, looking around...at least most of them did that. Tony snapped his fingers and unhooked his bag. Inside the bag was a bronze pint bin of ice cream, curtesy of Cookies & Cream diner/parlor. "Oh yeah, Emma wanted me to give the bin to the future Mr. and Mrs. Cobb. She has been told Miss Heather was making dinner..."

And we're going to flashback to three hours earlier, when Mark came home exhausted from work. The first thing he smelled was something burning. Next, he heard a scream from poor, sweating Heather. She was hitting the burning chicken with her towel, trying to put the fire out with using the extinguisher. After the towel beating, she stared at the charcoaled chicken and her tears burst with melancholy. "My dinner is ruined! I can't do the cooking right!"

Mark dropped his case and ran to Heather, holding her as she sobbed over her failure. "It's okay, Heather." He said smoothly, rubbing her soft back. "I'm sure it was an accident."

"Oh, Marky...you're so supportive...I'm surprised you're still light-hearted after your full day of work. I thought you would be a big grump."

"But I don't have any reason to be a grump. I have a respectable job and a beautiful wife-to-be and a delightful place to live, curtesy of Mr. Liberstat. A burnt chicken is very insignificant compared to the good things in life, like my love for you."

"Oh hon," Heather said with a smile on her face. "You're...you're every girl's dream, you know that? Oh...my day is so...so bad!" She let go of him and paced around the room. "This morning when you were just about drove off the driveway, some pervert came by, asking me if I what I was like in a gym outfit."

"Why?"

"I don't know! I told him I look like every other girl. He insisted I look very different from any girl he saw, especially when I have these melons. And then he had the audacity to touch my boobs...in public!"

Mark went into shock, taking off his glasses. "Oh my God! Did anyone else see this?"

"Theresa saw it. She was helping me with laundry and said she saw that...that pimple-face creep! She claimed she saw him the other day at the dock, leaning at the other girls on the beach. When I found out that that man pinched Theresa, I thought I should drag that bastard to the police! All day, I focused nothing but the injustice of us poor girls being victimized by a bunch of immature pervs!"

Mark nodded to his wife. He went back to his black case and picked it up, putting in on the dining table. "Here." He said bluntly, pulling out a bin of Pumpkin ice cream on the clean table cloth. "I picked up something from the diner in case we get hungry later. I figured considering it's a muggy day and your day is bursting with worry this ice cream would make us feel better."

"Oh goodie!" Heather clapped her hands being happy again as her boyfriend pulled the bronze lid, seeing a dark orange cream with some cinnamon on top. "Oh, I'm dying for this all day! Emma said this afternoon she would be making pumpkin ice cream." She grabbed a spoon and dug a small bowl full, letting it melt a little before licking it softly. "She said the flavor taste like Mom's pumpkin pie only sweeter."

"From the looks of it, darling," Mark remarked as he stared at the dripping orange custard that melted on the edge of Heather's mouth, "she must be right." He leaned over and started to lick off the cream from her chin and lip. The taste of the cream was sweet and soft in texture. The taste of cinnamon made the cream sweet yet it tingled his tongue hotly. He could also taste a little bit of ginger and nutmeg to spice of the pumpkin. He whispered hotly, "Like homemade pumpkin pie."

Heather gasped and closed her legs. She turned to him with a blush on her face. "Mark, don't say it like that! It's...it's not you!"

"Hmm? What's not me?"

"Your voice..." Her voice trailed away, her knees trembling under the table. "It was...deep and rugged. It almost got me to..."

"Oh?" Mark made a smirk and reached her thigh with his huge hand. "Does my bride-to-be happen to like deep voices?"

"Oh, don't tease me!" Heather moaned, dropping the spoon, her face spreading the red. She bared her teeth when his hand went further. "It's embarrassing to tease your future bride!"

"Is it?" Mark stared into her azure blue eyes, still smirking at her. "Well...perhaps I should stop teasing and go right to the point." Then he got close to her shorts crotch and touched her hot mound. Her body began to shiver as she shrieked. She gripped on his arm as he kept rubbing her shorts so aggressively. He chuckled darkly as he unbuttoned her shorts. "Are you getting turned on right now?"

"I shouldn't be..." Heather said as his hand went into her shorts, rubbing on her hot lips some more, "but...but your hands are magic! I can't hold it! I can't!" She tightened herself and her man felt a squirt from her forbidden valley. After a minute of shaking, he pulled his sexy hand out of her and looked at the oily liquid dripping down his wrist.

"You went this much with my hand alone?" He asked her, his seat beginning to stir from her spiked orgasm and her deep breathing. "I didn't even push my fingers inside you yet."

Heather, looked at her lover without turning her face, a sweat bead on her cheek. "Mark...I'm ready."

"What?" Mark asked with surprise. The woman nodded and took off her plaid tank top, taking out her melons. "Look what you did! My nipples...look at them! They're hard as pebbles! You did it!" Mark blinked as he put his hand on her soft, peach breast, making her shriek even more. "No, no! Don't! We've passed this some time back! I want you! I want your dick!"

At this point, Mark turned serious. "I see...you want...my venomous cobra..." He then made a grin and stood up, picking his woman off her chair. "If you want to be ravished by an animal, then I shall make you my woman like one!"

And, in the late afternoon, as witnessed by Theresa, the two lovers made passion in the woods, the movements making each other woozy. Of course, that detail Tony didn't mention since he wasn't there. The memory of that came directly from Mark and Heather themselves. The reason that story came about was because Tony reminded them the cause of the flash of light. I was quite shocked when they told me this when I told them I was writing about the journal. When they suggested I should tell you about the raunchy sex stories that goes on in Camp Hattawata, my first thought was, "My God! They are insane." But...I digress.

Both Mark and Heather came out of their memory as Tony asked them why they weren't at home. "When I knocked on the door, no one answered. I checked the room and your bin of ice cream has been thawed and melted."

The couple blushed. Mark answered humbly. "Well, you know, we saw someone taking a picture of something inappropriate and chased him away."

"Really?" Dina cried, her blue-green eyes full of glee. "What did he shoot? Is it the haunted cemetery with sculptures of gods with endowed pillars?"

The other sorority sisters gawked at her and Willa slapped the girl silly. "Idiot! Why would anybody want to take a picture of THAT?"

"I know a few people that would love to see the cemetery." Dina rubbed her head as she pulled a red book at the top of the pile. She opened the book with a mark on the corner-folded page and pointed to the laminated picture on the right. "There, that is the underground cemetery. It's located underneath this very resort."

The others stepped away from the girl. Lisa made a gruesome face concerning the grave site. "Man, that is just too much for me. I heard about those cemeteries, and if there is anything amiss, something creepy would happen!"

"I do believe these grounds has an interesting story to tell." Jules got off his seat, adjusting his tweed jacket. "But we shall discover it another day. For now, we must retire." He got off and looked at Theresa trying the pumpkin ice cream on from Tony's bag. She looked like she was in sheer relief when she swallowed the cream. He pondered. "Madam, if you do not mind, I would like to take you home."

Theresa looked at the man, her green hair landing on her side. "Well, sure, Mr. Bassinette. That would be great." She smiled and walked with him while the others depart. Raymond yawned and put on his shirt not bother buttoning it. Ingrid bit her lip as she saw him standing. "Raymond?" She stood and ran to him. "I guess...I guess you're going back to your cabin then."

"Yeah," Raymond turned to her. He groaned, thinking about a possibility of Rudy awake and waiting for his return. "I just hope my roommate is asleep when I got home." Ingrid understood his meaning and came with him outside. "Well, maybe next time...perhaps we should continue our game?"

The man laughed softly. "Sure. We'll finish our game. We just had to make sure your sister wouldn't barge through the room again." They both giggled and hugged as Jules and Theresa went down the long stairway and headed back to the woods. The crickets chirped as the crescent moon shone over the lake as they walked the leveled trail. Theresa felt the cool breeze on her arms, making her shiver.

"Allow me, my dear." He gave her his jacket and put it around her. "This cool doesn't bother me at all. It's rather refreshing."

"Why thank you, Jules." Theresa said, grinning at the man. She then looked closely at the man, her body started to change within. She tugged his jacket when she thought about the scene she saw with Mark and Heather. The thought moved her, her vision beginning to haze. Jules saw her shivering and acted upon it. He picked her up and carried her.

"Where is your cabin, Mademoiselle?" He asked her as he walked on the trail, the trees swaying from the wind. Theresa made a groan, holding his shoulders. "Uh...oh! The cabin isn't too far, Mr. Bassinette. It's the yellow one with a blue door on the right." Once the words escaped her lips, she found her words lewd. She shut her lips with her hands and blushed. Jules found it amusing. "Oh, you college girls...you're always self-conscious about how you say things. You sound just fine."

"Oh but..." She kept her thoughts to herself and kept thinking of that memory. The heat, the sounds, such beastliness, all of it got her gears grinding. She started to drool and giggle like a college girl and Jules noticed her attitude. He gave himself a metal shrug and reached the cabin's porch.

"Well, my lady," he says, placing her down on the wooden beams, "We must say good night here." He lifted her hand and kissed it softly, making her quiver. Theresa's body pulsed from that touch, her mind filled with ultimate ecstasy. "Oh no...you mustn't leave!" With that, she jumped and hugged him, her legs wrapping around him. He made a chuckle and petted her green hair. "Oh my, a young woman like yourself mustn't fear the dark."

Theresa giggled and looked directly to his eyes. "You're wrong about me. First of all, I'm not a college gal. You're looking at a future divorced woman of thirty-five."

"Oh, but you look so young, Mademoiselle." The young professor grinned, his hands touching her back. "You are quite an energetic one as well. I can feel you jumping already."

Indeed, Theresa was jumping, but not because she was energetic. Oh no. She just wanted to rid her sudden arousal from the pumpkin ice cream she tasted. Unfortunately, the best way to do it wasn't very keen to strangers' eyes. He was very handsome (in fact, he did look like Dustin), but if she was to choke her soft feathered hen in front of him...

"I do like to exercise before I sleep." She said sheepishly. That part was true. She liked to do jumping jacks and dance the Zumba before taking a shower and hop into bed. In this case, however, she'd rather jump on her fantasy man and do some dirty dancing in the bedroom! Her skin developed goosebumps just thinking about it, her legs sweating. "I guess I better do it right now before I hit the hay."

"Of course, my lady." Jules kissed her hand again and turned away. "Au revoir, Miss Theresa."

When she opened the door, she blinked and turned around. "How did you know my name is Theresa?"

"Oh...the girl in the pigtails called you the name."

"Oh...right...Ingrid...she's a sweetheart. She and her older sister both are." She softly whimpered as she stepped into her cabin. "Good night, Mr. Jules." As she shut the door, she put her back on it, kicking off her flip flops and slouched down on the floor, shivering. "Damn you, Charles and Emma!"

She lifted her hips and took off her cut shorts and wet striped panties and sighed as some fresh air cooled her system a degree or two. She felt sweat on her head as she started to put her hand on her shaven mound, her needy pussy already splashing. She moaned as she rubbed her wet pussy, thinking about what she saw earlier. She cooed when she imagined herself as Heather and Dustin as Mark, making passionate love against a tree.

"Oh yes, Dusty! Give this pussy a pounding!" She exclaimed, parting her legs as her fingers jammed inside her. Her eyes rolled and her head lifted, moaning loudly as she thrusted her two fingers inside her. Her hips wiggled as she moved her knees on the floor. "Oh God! Oh yes! I'm about to cum! I can feel it!"

Just as she was about to reach her limit, there was a knock on the door. She leaned down with her hand deep between her legs, her breasts almost popping out of her tank top. She panted heavily as drops of spit drooped on the floorboard. She groaned. "Who...who is it?"

"It's Mark and Heather!" Heather cried from the other side. "Mark and I heard you wailing in your house. Are you okay?"

"Oh!" She staggered up and tried to stand while her hand was still inside her. She wobbled to her shorts and tried to tried them on with one hand as she talked. "I'm fine, guys! I'm just doing my exercising before heading to bed."

"It sounds rather painful the way you're doing it." Mark commented, opening the door. Theresa panicked and kicked the door shut right on Mark's nose. Hearing him yell from the pain she caused, Theresa pulled out her hand and slid on her shorts. She opened the door immediately. "I'm so sorry! Mark! I didn't mean to...wow, your nose is all black and blue!"

"My poor Marky!" Heather wailed, looking at the swelled nose from her fiancée. "Oh, I told you wait until she lets you open her door!"

"But...but she was screaming!" Mark cried, holding his nose. "I thought someone else was there and was taking advantage of her!"

Theresa made an embarrassed face, staring at the accountant. "Darlin', I'm thirty-five and my ex-husband just left me for another man. I don't think anybody would take advantage of me anytime soon." She let the couple in, her face still red and her hips still sweating. She made a silly smile as she shut the door. Heather sat on the rose-colored couch, humming as the hostess walked to the kitchen, her legs still wobbly.

"So...would either of you want anything cool to drink?" She went into the kitchen and opened her French door refrigerator. "I got some Sobe."

"Well," Mark replied, seeing a rolling bead of sweat dripping down Theresa's thigh. Well, he hoped it was a bead of sweat. Heather followed the man's eyes and there was more clear liquid going down. They both gulped. "Theresa, you seem to be hotter than we both are, but we can take a bottle of Sobe water." The man laughed as Theresa came back with three bottles of water. She grinned and sat down, trying to ignore her sexual urges.

Heather noticed the woman's thighs as they shivered a bit. This was the same way she felt when she had a few bites of pumpkin ice cream. She wondered. "Did you, by any chance, taste the pumpkin ice cream at the Rho house?"

Theresa groaned, bowing her head. After a minute of agony, she nodded shamefully. "It tasted so good! I didn't know the stuff would be this potent!"

"Yeah, the potency is plain in your case." Mark remarked as Theresa blushed and wiggled her hips. Her movements made him cough, and his body became hotter. "Well...if it makes you feel better, I think the reason the ice cream is doing that is because you haven't..."

"Haven't...what?" Theresa asked, her hands clutching on the arms on her velvet chair. Heather giggled and calmed her enough to make her feel less frustrated. "It's nothing to be offended, Theresa. There are a lot people that are sexually deprived. That would depend on how long you lived without it."

Theresa made direct eye contact with the couple and a flash of anger went into her eyes. "You two are so lucky you have each other right now! You don't have to worry about being alone every night, wondering where your spouse is! And oh my God! The pathetic louse would give you a divorce because your love of your life doesn't love your sex in the first place! I've been married for ten years! Do you want to know how many times I've had sex with my husband??"

The couple hold on to each other frightened as the woman increasingly grew aggravated. "Twelve times we have had sex! The last time we did it was in our fifth wedding anniversary! I thought for sure we would start a family...thought he was ready to make our first child together! Oh yeah...he wanted to have a family...by adoption with his future husband!" Theresa punched her arm of her chair, her tears running down her hot cheeks. Mark became scared and yet fascinated about Theresa's sexual frustration. "I got you...So, is there anything you want to do?"

"GET THE HELL OUT!" After her sudden outburst, Mark and Heather found themselves outside, their bums tingling, and on the ground after she literally kicked them out of her home. Mark was flabbergasted as Heather felt sympathy for the woman. "Well, I guess we can't blame her for this. She does have a lot of frustrations and needs privacy right now."

"Well, true, precious," Mark replied, rubbing his own painful bottom. He then heard Theresa moaning again in her own cabin, calling out Dustin's name. "How odd...I thought Theresa was going to rape us." The thought of an older woman rubbing her pussy on Mark's face made Heather grow scarlet and bashed him in the head out of sheer jealousy. "You idiot!"

In her own bedroom, Theresa thrusted her three fingers inside her wet pussy, moaning in utter glory. It was like Heaven blew their trumpets and bells ringing for her release right on her cloud patterned sheets. She could feel her release coming soon. She visualized a wave making a huge form. It would curl as it headed to the coast where Dustin was waiting. His hair flowed to the tropical wind and his youthful smile was meant for her. He opened his arms for her, waiting for her wave of passion.

"Come on, Theresa," he said to her quietly, his meadow eyes staring into her in her paradise, "Cum for me. I know you want this...more than you do."

"Yes...yes, Dustin!" She cried with tears in her eyes, pounding with all her might. "I'm going to cum! I will crash on your massive surfboard!" She could feel her body contracting as she gotten closer, her breathing going faster. Just as she about to reach her goal...there was a knock on the door. There, her thoughts of Dustin went away...and her climax denied.

"Dammit!" She yelled, pulling her legs off her bed and stormed awkwardly to the door. "Mark, Heather, in case you didn't know by now, I'm trying to satisfy my urges. I can't gratify myself if someone keeps interrupting me! In other words," She opened the door and finished her sentence loud and clear, "I AM MASTURBATING!"