Cookies & Cream Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words echoed throughout the woods, and the person she said it to really got him phased. When she found out who was on the other side of the door, she freaked out with panic. "Oh shit! Jules!"

"Mon Dieu!" Jules said with surprise, seeing her naked body glistened with sweat and blush on her bronze cheeks. "No wonder you were holding me so tight." He let out his smile as he stepped right in her cabin. "If I would have known you were aroused, I would have stayed and helped you."

Theresa stared at him, her heart racing. "Wh-what do you mean you would help me?" The man shut the door, grinning at her. "If your body is aching to be satisfied...I know a little technique that could make you cum within minutes."

On her bed again, Theresa lied on her sky blue sheets with clouds on them as Jules sat beside her. He put his hand on her soft round orbs, giving her tingles up and down her body. The man leaned down, looking concerned for her. "Do you want me to ease myself to you..." he asked her, sucking gently on her erect nipple. "...Or would you prefer to skip the easing?"

She moaned from his tongue flickering on her nipple, her hands pushing his head. "I can't stand it! Skip the titty tease! I'm too...too lewd!"

"Are you?" Jules asked with a smirk, going between her thick thighs and lifted her legs. "Mademoiselle, although you are over thirty-five, I still want to teach you the alphabet." He put his hand on her soaked lips, rubbing them up and down as she squeezed her eyes shut. Jules looked up at her, chuckling. "Na-uh, naughty student. You must keep your eyes open...otherwise, you would miss your lesson."

The Belgian let go of her mound, seeing her lips leaking with more of her juices. "Ah yes, I see the chalkboard is ready. Let us begin the alphabet. First comes 'a'." He then let out his tongue and swirled a swerve around Theresa's pulsing clit and made the same swerve against it on the other side. He repeated the process just to make her jump. She moaned and hold her knees. Jules could tell she was enjoying the lesson. "Ah, bon! Your reaction gave you a tiny enjoyment. Of course, the teacher wants you to excel. So, let's practice on another letter."

Theresa wailed and bit her lip hard, feeling her new friend's tongue licking off her swelled, pulsing button. With each letter he created around her sensitive place, she twisted her body side-by-side, her heart racing even more. When Jules looked up at her face as she whimpered loudly, he swirled his tongue from left to right on her lips, the tip daubed the unhooded clit. She arched her back and screamed felt that wave crashing on the silk shore, her eyes filled with happy tears. She panted and pressed her heart with her hand.

"Oh my God! At last! My urges have been gratified!" She lifted herself and pulled Jules to her bed, holding him. "My God, that was...Jules! It really took you about two minutes to make me climax!" Jules only made a hand gesture and a shrug. "It is mainly the alphabet, nothing special about that. The lower case 'i' really got you. Most girls would cum at the letter k or m, but you are a special case, mon cher."

She sighed and put her head on her pillow once more. She gazed at her savior, smiling. "Jules...would you like to...stay here for the night?"

Jules became suspicious at her question. "Are you sure about me staying here? I know you have a filled bag and all. Are you going somewhere tomorrow?"

"It's just a little camping trip for the first weekend. I believe there won't be anything special." Theresa giggled and sat up, hugging the man. "Just stay with me until morning. I will do nothing but cuddle, I promise."

Jules looked at the innocent woman and chuckled. "All right, I'll stay. Will you do me a little favor, though? Whatever you are thinking, please save yourself for your lucky man."

Theresa went aback from the favor. How does he know it would be a man I'm staying with for the weekend? Nope, I can't ask now. I feel rather warm with fatigue. She thought those to herself and closed her eyes, falling asleep in Jules's arms. He licked the remaining cream from Theresa's honey pot, feeling satisfied with the outcome. "Yes," he said softly, hearing her purr in her sleep. "Sleep, my dear. You will need your energy for this weekend." And he rested on her bed with a soft smile on his content face.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fertility Rites A couple is swept into a guided fertility ritual.in Fetish
A New Tradition A cupid tries to bring a couple together with help.in Romance
Happy Birthday My Love A letter that I recently wrote to my wife.in Romance
Machinations and Marriage Proposals A besotted king attempts to woo a queen. His plans go awry.in Romance
If These Walls Could Talk Pt. 01 A hotel room welcomes honeymooners for the first time.in Romance
More Stories