Cookies & Cream Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine. Hey, you wouldn't happen to know where the Rho Beta Mu cabin is, would you?"

"Me? Well...they didn't invite me to their place...yet..." He smiled. He became very lewd when he thought about the girls he shared a bath with in the shower earlier that week. "But I heard their cabin is at the Golden Rose area."

"You don't say."

"Oh yeah. One of the girls' great grandmother bought the place for the sorority. So, you can say it's part of an heir legacy."

"I do know where the Golden Rose place is." Rudy snapped his finger out of his own knowledge and ran to the nature trail. "Thanks, Kenji!"

"No problem!" Kenji shouted, waving his hand. "Gee, why is he rushing to go to the sorority cabin so much? I wonder about that boy."

Rudy ran on the trail, seeing the lake on his right and the trees to his left. He ran passed Derrick as he exited his cabin. The huge muscular man turned his head to the young lad, smirking. "Nice," he said, taking his stroll on his blue jeans. "It's turning out to be a good day after all."

Rudy took a glance at the earth red cabin with hanging plants at the front porch. He saw the girl with red hair with Miel and stopped, almost tripping over the dirt. "There they are!" He zipped over to the stairs as Miel opened the door.

"Here we are, Olga!" Miel cheered, allowing her new friend coming in the place. "Welcome to the Rho Beta Mu summer home!" "Olga" made a joyful expression as he checked out the place first hand. "Oh wow! You have a big, open kitchen! I have never seen a kitchen that open before!"

He stared at a couple of girls, their boobs almost exposed from their loose wrapped towels as they chat. There were three more girls with plates of muffins in their hands. They met the others on the island and conversed more. Olga grinned, his amethyst eyes going hazy. "Oh yeah, those muffins look so scrumptious!"

Miel chuckled skipped on the main room. "Well, why don't I introduce you to the girls and then show you around the place? I'm sure you'll be right at home, Olga."

"Yes!"

"No!" Rudy grabbed Skylar's arm and pulled him aside. He looked at Miel who stood there with a nosebleed. "Uh...look, you are very kind to give my pen pal a tour at your place and a place to stay. Unfortunately, she's...she's not into the same things as you do."

Miel blushes and looked down at Rudy's shorts. From her lewd mind, she bit her lip and made short squeal. "You mean she doesn't like cute guys?" She asked with an embarrassing face. Rudy smiled and tilted his head. "Well, she likes guys, but I think she likes girls more."

"Oh, I don't think it's a problem, Rudy. Here in Rho Beta Mu, we are diverse and kind to each other. Our motto is 'Sisterhood is not by blood or background, but by the foundation of your integrity'."

"HEY! GIVE ME BACK MY YAOI MANGA!" A voice carried from the corridor, and two girls in black pigtails emerged and chased each other. The girl with an erotic comic book in her hands panted as she dashed around the couch. She wore a blue tee shirt and her purple panties exposed as her shorts fell out of her behind. The girl chasing her had a pink tee with a daisy at the front, her face red as a fresh strawberry. At five-foot-one, they were the shortest girls in the sorority. They were the Choi twins, Yolanda and Zeta.

"Please, Zeta, don't be mad at me!" Yolanda cried, her sister trying to grab the thick book out of her arms. "I'm only borrowing the book! I'll bring it back to you, I promise!"

"Oh yeah? What happened to my keychain you borrowed to show your buddies, huh? That solar keychain I made for my Bio-Chemistry protect for the Spring Term? Where was that when I needed it??"

"So I misplaced some things a few times! I told you I would find it!"

"You kept your promise all right. You and I both found it in Fleur Bennent's report! That is my two months of research down the drain thanks to you!"

The sisters ran to the main room and Miel and Rudy ran to the side. Poor Skylar tried to dodge the impact, but the twins crashed into him, landing on his body. Zeta, groaned and her face planted on his lap as Yolanda's panties rubbed his mouth. Miel blushed as Rudy tried not to laugh as Zeta got up and snatched the manga off her twin sister's hand. "Oh yeah! Victory is mine!"

Yolanda whimpered as she sat up and looked down. Seeing a woman's face buried between her legs, she squeaked and stood up immediately. "I'm so sorry, Miss! It was an accident!" She blushed scarlet as she covered her panties. Zeta got up and panted, straightening out her petite body. "Wow! We need to watch ourselves for real."

"Yeah, guys, you do," Miel commented, coughing. "You almost knocked the wind out of our recruit Olga. She's going to be spending the summer with us."

"Uh...no, she's not." Rudy remarked walking to the paralyzed Skylar. "She thinks American Sororities mean binge drinking and promiscuity." The other girls looked at him with protest, some mouths were wide open. Willa wiggled her finger. "No, honey, you're confusing sorority with fraternity. They do a lot of drinking and whole lot of...wild partying." She couldn't bring herself saying the word "sex". Besides, she wet herself when she thought about Kenji and his muscular body running on the path.

Lisa saw the same man jogging in his white shorts and his bald head beading. "Oh yeah...we don't do parties like that. We host parties with dignity."

"So true," Dina said, coming down the stairs with a backpack on her back, "That is until Lisa introduces 'Truth or Dare'. That is when the fun starts." She jumped over the last step and headed out the door. "Well, I'm heading back to the library."

"You mean you're done reading those books?" Tabby asked, covering her body with a maroon towel. "Did it take you all night to read them?"

"Nah, it took me an hour. My mind is so full of Florida's historic charm. I can't wait to place them back and learn more about this place. Something about this place is quite alluring."

"You can say that again." Willa chuckled as the Choi twins walked to the cream tiled island. Kachina put her basket of muffins on it. "There we are. You two must be hungry after running like that."

"Ha!" The twins retorted, each grabbing a muffin to chew on it. Yolanda eyed her twin with a snear. "I was going to give it back, you know."

"I keep telling you, Sis, if you give me signs that your memory of putting stuff is high, then I'll lend you my stuff." Zetta took a bite off her muffin. "Your problem is that you are messy."

"I'm busy doing other stuff! I don't have time to clean my room!" Yolanda looked at her twin sister with a defensive expression. Zetta hmphed. "Well, if you have time to read my yaoi, then you have time to clean!" And with that, Zetta grabbed her sister by the ear and took her back to the room. "You can start with the bed!"

"Wait!" Miel cried, waving her arms. "Yolanda, Zeta, do you want to say hi to Olga?" She looked at the girl still lying on the floor. She lips went to a straight line as she turned back. "Oh, never mind. Olga's taking a nap."

"Hi, Olga," Dina walked over the still paralyzed person. "See you, Olga, and welcome to our cabin."

"She's not staying here!" Rudy yelled at the skipping girl with a red backpack. Miel clapped her hands. "Okay, guys, all those who want Olga to stay, raise your hand!"

Most of the girls in the main room raised their hands. Willa looked around, then back to Olga. "Oh, she had a hard morning already. I say we should carry her to the couch."

Rudy sighed in defeat and helped the girls. Meanwhile, Dina skipped over the nature trail. She felt very elated going back to the rustic library again. Her last trip was paradise. Despite a little drop of water that landed on her shoulder, she had a good time there. She had help with a head librarian named Delilah. She couldn't wait to see her cheerful face again. When she reached the library, she ran up the creaky stairs and opened the red painted doors.

"Dina!" A woman with a brown bun and a navy shirt with blues said with a quiet voice and a cheerful smile. "It's great to see you again. Did you read all those books already?"

"I sure did, Delilah, and they were wonderful!" She looked at the quiet woman. Delilah Johnson was a mouse; she was short, brunette and have small cute ears. She also had round glasses with gray eyes which turned to dazzling blue in the sun. Her pink smile gave the library a more peaceful place to visit. "I'm very surprised your library doesn't have anyone in here, Ms. Delilah. It's a pretty nice place."

"Oh, it is." Delilah put some of the books into the polished tall bookshelf. "Yet the exterior of this library appears so unwelcoming. I suggested to Billy to spruce up the place. I do hope he considers."

"So do I." Dina agreed, sniffing a familiar aroma across the room. "Is that Strawberry Chai tea I'm sniffing?"

"You sure do," the librarian whispered, her cheeks turned to crimson. She wiggled her body with embarrassed. Her breasts swayed as she did. (Hey, she maybe petite, but her boobs were enormous!) "I brewed it early this morning. Please help yourself. The china set is on the reading table."

Dina walked over to the area with a stout, round table painted cream with a rainbow protector cover. On the center was a silver tray and a light blue rose china tea set with a doily underneath. She sat on her knees and looked around the place as she took her saucer and cup. The sunlight gave her plenty of light while the fiscus and hanging fern gave her a sense of second nature. She poured her own warm tea and gave it a whiff.

"Hello?" A voice whispered to her. Dina almost tipped over her cup and turned to the left. Ingrid walked over to her and sat across to her. "I heard you were here. I decide to take my break here."

"Why? Don't you want to take a lunch?"

"Well, no, I don't feel hungry right now." Ingrid blushed as she looked down at her belly. "Besides, I want to know more about Camp Hattawata's history. It sounds so interesting to me when I went to bed."

"You were thinking about it?"

"Yeah." Ingrid poured herself a cup of tea and sipped it. "Oh, sweet! Yeah, I had a strange dream about a native village before the resort existed. There were people with a bonfire. There were trophies of furs from forest creatures. There were warriors with many color face paints all over their bodies. Plus, toward the end of the dream, they were facing a group of conquistadors."

"Wait, how do you know they were conquistadors?"

"Well, they were the only people that came to Florida at that time. Plus, I heard them speaking Spanish, so...there you have it." Dina nodded and looked back at the dark cherry bookshelf behind her. She took out a leather red book with gold lines at the spine. She opened the book and flipped the pages to a laminate painting. There was a serious warrior with a spear in his firm right hand. Ingrid scooched over to Dina and stared at the painting. The man had tan skin and his glossy raven hair flowing in the autumn wind.

"That's him!" Ingrid said, pointing to the man in the picture, "That's one of the men in my dream! He wore a cougar hide that went to his knees and his chest with three bear paws!"

Dina looked at the picture at a closer range and checked the description underneath the page. "That would be Tarrquotta, the leader of the Inari tribe warriors. The book says he is one of the warriors that battled against the Spanish Conquistadors in 1523. Before he died in his final stance, he put a curse on those people who put foot in this place."

"A...curse?" Ingrid's face turned blue. Dina giggled and fanned her friend. "Well, that's all right, Ingrid. I don't think the curse is there anymore. Someone broke the curse in the beginning of nineteenth century. I do believe we are good."

"That's good. Phew!" Ingrid remarked as gentle breeze blew on their foreheads. Next, they heard steps on the creaky floorboards. The girls heard a male voice talking to the Delilah in a delightful manner. The girls looked at each other, wondering who the man was. They decided to take a break and stood to walk over to the front desk. There, they saw a man in a gray suit with a cardboard tray with small cups within it.

"So, I heard you might be having your library remodeled, Miss Delilah." The man said to the quiet woman who blushed and smiled. Her reply was humble. "Well, I would like to have a new floor. I tried to polish it, but the luster of the boards has seen better days. I'm afraid without its proper care, some of the planks began to rot and is being termite food."

The man looked down at the wood that were not covered by carpets. The splinters showed and there were hints of chew marks on the surface. "I see your dilemma. Well, I, Senator James Kelley of Lake County will take care of this. I am more than willing to donate a decent sum to your library."

"Would you do that?" the librarian asked with her hands together.

"Sure thing, Miss Delilah. And, as a treat, you can celebrate early." The senator gave her a kind smile and handed her a clear glass cup. Within it was semi-soft vanilla ice cream swirled with strawberries and strawberry syrup. She gazed at it with amazement. "Oh, what a delightful treat! I love vanilla and strawberry!"

"I figured you would." The senator grinned as he handed her the cold cup. "It's called Strawberry Swirl. Emma told me about this flavor. It's got pure vanilla bean with fresh strawberries all pureed and dipped into this ecstasy of taste. Would you like a bite now, my dear?"

Delilah bit her lip at the treat lying on her desk. She heard a lot of Cookies & Cream delicacies. Once consumed, human bodies changed. She batted her eyes and looked to the Senator first hand. "It's a lovely gesture, but I have work to do. I'll eat when my shift is over."

"All good, Miss Delilah, that is your choice to me. I have extra in case you're hungry at the end of the day."

When the senator turned to leave, he frowned and started to click his heels. The girls saw the face of disappointment when he exited the library. They wondered if he knew about the effects of the ice cream at all. They walked to Delilah as she stared at her computer screen, checking if there were more books she could buy.

"Delilah," Ingrid said as she stepped to the desk. "We heard about your treat the Senator gave you. Do you think he knows about the...um...side effect?"

"He's not a fool, I'll give him that." Delilah turned to the doors, adjusting her glasses. "But, he's engaged to Sumie. He wouldn't dare risk his happiness for...for another girl's glory. Plus, he's running to be the governor! Why would he want to make a scandal for that?"

"She's right you know," Dina said, nodding her head. "Men who are famous for their infidelity would scar him and his career will suck him down the tubes. If he even tried to seduced Delilah, he would might have of done something more scandalous. He might blackmail her. I saw a hentai on that."

Delilah blushed red and turned to the computer screen as a distraction. "I'll...take your word for it, Dina. Here, girls," The librarian pushed the tray of ice cream to them, "It's lunchtime, so why don't you treat yourselves, hmm?"

"Indoors?" Ingrid asked. "But the ice cream is messy."

"True, but I didn't put up a sign to says, 'No food in the premises', did I?" She smiled and picked up her books, walking out of her desk. "I'm sure you girls can take care of the library while I'm away. I'm going to visit Alice. She wanted to catch up with me and I wouldn't miss the opportunity to talk about her husband's life again."

The girls began to protest, but before they put on a word on it edgewise, Delilah was gone. A few minutes later, they sat back on the tea table, staring at the ice cream which was melting at the top. Dina sighed as she slumped her chest on the table, her arms crossed and covering half of her head. Ingrid wiggled her feet under the table, whistling as she looked at the area again. She then looked at her watch which showed the time of 12:40.

"Twenty minutes," Ingrid stated, sighing at the time, "I need to head back to work soon. I do hope I don't come to work late."

"You're too dedicated for that," Dina commented, looking at the ice cream. "Gee, I wonder...I wonder if Delilah left because of this ice cream?"

Ingrid took a sugar spoon and dipped into the cream. "Well, she knows about the effect as much as we do. It's bound to take someone into pleasure island."

"You mean 'Treasure Island'?" Dina asked. Ingrid hard-pressed her lips, shaking her head. "I do mean Pleasure Island."

"The ice cream can do that??"

"This one does."

"I've never tried this brand before."

"I wouldn't recommend it. If you want to stay as you are, then don't taste it."

Dina stared at the cream which was dripping at the edge of the glass. She shivered as she dabbed her finger on the cream with the red berry syrup. She then took the cream and tasted it for herself. The strawberry syrup was quite fresh and smooth as it blended with the rich vanilla. She savored the taste as she closed her eyes and smiled.

"Oh, this tasted like a strawberry field in June." She commented, her cheeks beginning to flush. "Ingrid, you ought to try it. It has vanilla."

"I've had my share of ice cream already," Ingrid remarked, turning away, "I've lost a few pounds last night."

Dina blinked at her older sorority sister. "You've lost?" She put a spoon in the melting ice cream and dug up a spoonful. "What happened in the cabin last night?"

Ingrid turned back to her friend and was about to answer, but Dina had another idea. She pressed the spoonful full of Strawberry Swirl cream into Ingrid's mouth and when she opened it. Ingrid choked the cream after Dina took it away, feeling frightened for her safety. "Oh dear! That didn't go as planned."

"Dina, you klutz!" Ingrid coughed, swallowing most of the cream and spat out a small drop of pink and white liquid on the table. "What are you trying to achieve doing that??"

"I was hoping you to at least savor that!"

"How would I savor it when you jam that damn spoon down my throat?" Her face was irate as she breathed from that episode, then she sighed and dropped her head on the table. "Look, Dina...do you know anything about the Cookies & Cream's ice cream at all?"

Dina shrugged. "This is my second visit here in Camp Hattawata. I never had a thing for the stuff, at least not usually. Yet," Dina took the spoon into the ice cream and ate another bite. "Oh man! This is so great!"

"Glad you like it." Ingrid said, rubbing her red cheeks. "I want to warn about the side effects, and it's not weight gain." She wanted to tell her, but then the lights started to dim, the atmosphere starting to feel cold. Both girls looked around and the surrounding felt like a forest at night. Starless, murky, frightening, they felt all alone and lost within the wilderness. Mist emerged on their knees as they heard rumbling at the distance. There were some streaks of lightning outside the library.

"Is that a storm approaching?" Dina asked Ingrid, shivering and holding her shoulders. Ingrid's eyes squeezed shut, feeling scared. "Oh no...I don't like thunder showers! I don't want to run back to the diner in that mess!"

"You still have that fear? Oh, come on, Ingrid, you have to face your fear sometime!" Dina folded her arms when another flash appeared, only to see a shadow at the window. The girls leaped, seeing a dark man at their area. He wore red paint with white dots on his face and three bear paws on his chest. He folded his bronze arms and stared at them with his dark blue eyes. He looked like he fell into dispair and was close to begging.

"Please don't yell, flowers of the east," he asked them, his voice sounding warm to them. The two of them looked at the man with the paint on his muscular arms. There was a cougar hide on his waist and his legs were jeans. "I beg for your help. My people need you."