Cookies & Cream Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your people?" Dina asked the man, with Ingrid added, "Need us?" The man floated closer, making the girls' skin jump, about to scream when he touched their cheeks. "Yes, dear flowers. Do you see now what I am?"

"I know you! You're that warrior that fought against the Spanish Conquistadors!"

"Was," the man admitted, going on his knees to join them, "I used to be a warrior. Now, I am a spirit that walks on this land. My people and I are in limbo, waiting to be free and enter paradise."

"Wait, you and your people are stuck as ghosts?" Ingrid cried, her tears starting to swell. "Oh, that is terrible for you. What can we do to help?"

"All will come later, but first, you must have nourishment." He pointed to the glass still full of ice cream. "Consume this frigid milk with red berries and the vision will come to you." The girls, looked at the ice cream and gulped. "You want us to...eat that?" The girls asked the spirit. He nodded. "Of course. The frigid milk this couple created has secret powers."

"We do not doubt you," Ingrid remarked, already feeling hot under her clothes. "If you were alive, we could offer you a bite."

"We have seen the special effect from the frigid milk. Its effect appeases our people. Please, consume more of it. I will reward you in the end."

And so, both girls shared the fresh, tasty ice cream. Yet, each time they swallowed it, both of their bodies began to feel hot, their nether parts especially. They didn't realize that this particular treat induced an extra kick. With the strawberry juice, the serum increased the potency, the hormones going haywire. One strips her clothes while the other tries to finish the cream. When they were both naked and saw each other, they blushed.

"Oh God!" Ingrid said, covering her pussy when she saw Dina's double D knockers. Dina crawled to her older friend, staring at her soft body. She stood on her knees, her hands on Ingrid's shoulders. "Why are you covering yourself? Your body is like mine."

"But Dina, you look-" Before she could speak any further, Dina leaned over. She then kissed her soft, red lips and wrapped her arms around her. Ingrid moaned in submittion to her lust as she put her hands on Dina's warm hips. Their breasts caressed each other. Their tongues flickered as they moved during a dark storm.

On the other side of the library, McKenzie entered and shut the door, panting from running. The lightning frightened him silly and his shirt soaked through him. "Oh, this is great! Now I'm freezing! I could see my nipples through this!" He grumbled and walked to a heat run when he heard some moaning. He jerked his head.

"What in the world is that?" The young man whispered, trying not to soil himself from that. He could think of a few possibilities. "Okay, it's safe to say there is another person present in here. It doesn't sound like the librarian, though. She's usually quiet."

He then heard another voice from the other side of the library, making his heart flutter. He knew there were two people there now. "Oh wow! So, with two people in here with me, would they be...Oh no, I can't be curious right now..."

He walked towards the moaning, inching closer and closer. "What if they were having...they wouldn't...would they?"

He peeked his head to the tea corner and saw Ingrid and Dina on the floor, sucking each other's breasts side-by-side. He blushed and turned back at the book shelf. He gulped and his heart beat , feeling his pants tighten. He made a quiet squeal and looked down. Something stirred and awaken from this sudden appearance of naked girls. "Oh no, not again!" He grabbed his bulge and bit lip, hearing the girls slurping each other so.

"Are they that bold?" McKenzie asked as he panted, unbuttoning his pants instinctively. He then relieved his engorged mushroom and starts to fap as he turned to the girls. They were oblivious of the man's presence. He made a sly grin as he stroked his hard cock more, staring at the naked girls. "Oh my God! Yes! They're having sex in front of me! There must be something I've done that made me see this! Is this...karma??"

Dina stopped sucking on Ingrid's breasts, wiping the saliva off her chin. "You're so delicious, dear friend," She commented, staring at Ingrid's cherub face. "You're cute when you blush."

"I'm blushing because I can't believe we are easing ourselves doing this." Ingrid answered, her muscles tensing. "I'm so restless! I want..." She looked down at round tummy, her hand on her mound. "I want something to enter here." Dina squeezed her eyes and trembled, rubbing her heating flower with the sun beaming on it. "Oh, so do I!"

The warrior spirit nodded and his clothes disappeared into the air. He was now naked in front of the girls. "Your reward will arrive shortly. Please lie on top of each other."

"Yes!" They both cried, moving around so they could be lying as requested. Dina lied on top of Ingrid, both of whom opened their pussies with their fingers in front of the spirits. The man walked to them and knelt to them, his hand stroking on his bronze pillar make himself hard for them. "Now, I must pleasure you both." He said this with a pleasant face as his huge hand removed his snake which split into two. The girls became stunned to see a phenomenon."

McKenzie tried to stroke his climax out of this throbbing pecker. Then, he noticed a moving obtrusion on the floor, crawling its way to the girl. It looked like a smooth, youthful root from a cypress tree. The root grew and the tip split into two. His brown eyes gazed at this tentacle like root as it lowered between the girls. McKenzie then heard a cool, calming voice that whispered, "I will not take you or hurt you. All you will feel is pleasure all over your bodies."

McKenzie was curious about this root as it swooped down. Both tips entered the girls' slippery pink petals. He could hear the pleasuring wails from the two women, making him blush and squirm more. He groaned as he lifted his head as Dina cried out a name he didn't know. "Tarrquotta! Tarrquotta! Please give us more of your two-headed snake!"

"What in the world is she babbling?" McKenzie asked as he peered closer and begun to see a man this time, his toned buttocks moving behind the girls. He made a curse under his breath and bolted out of the place, his shorts undone. He went out the doors as Katie walked up the plank steps. "Wait! Don't go in there!" He shouted as his own member twitched and squirted all over the girl's face and hair.

"Oh...my...friggin' God!" Katie shouted, standing there with her mouth open and her eyes became huge. She was in shock as the hot seed dripped on her chin. She trembled her lips as McKenzie went dumb on her. "You dumbass! What the fuck is wrong with you??"

He turned back at the library and her, trying to tell her about the ghost. She got all irritable as she cleaned off her glasses. "You're impossible, boy. Whatever you're going to say, save it and your penis for the next...per- huh?"

She heard a couple of moaning from the library with some lights flashing inside of it. She put on her glasses and ran to the door. Once she opened it, the lights were brighter and the moans were louder. McKenzie joined her and pulled up his shorts as she gazed at the blue mist at the end of the hall. "How odd! What do you suppose that is?"

"It's an apparition!" McKenzie explained in a quiet voice. "He came here as a man named Tarrquotta. One of the girls called out his name."

"What? Why would- OH!" She turned to the guy. "Are you saying a specter is having sex with women in this library?"

They both ran to the end of the library, right to the tea corner. There, they saw the spirit as he thrusted behind Dina and Ingrid, the place becoming hotter. Katie went pale as the girls wailed from this. You know, if I see a ghost with a boner that boned a girl or two, I would be close to falling on the floor! Poor Katie rolled her eyes and fell on the floor, making the boy scream. The other girls thought the scream came from Tarrquotta and they wailed. From his strongest thrust, they both plastered his long stick with their unique honey.

The man emerged from the floor and stood in front of the boy clothed. "I saw you do this with two other girls, young man. Thank you, brave one, for appeasing my people. It gives us hope." When the apparition disappeared in front of McKenzie's eyes, there was a flash of light that blinded him. He walked back and tripped over Katie's body, falling back and crashed on the green carpet. Before he fell unconscious, he heard a woman screaming. The woman wearing blue ran to the man, saying she'll give him help. Then, before he could see her face, everything went black.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Emma Watson's A-Z of Sex Emma's personal guide to the joy of sex.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Briar Pt. 01 Briar has to deal with a few shocking changes to their body.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Afternoon at the Pool We find a way to satisfy all three of us after the pool.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Caught On Camera Ch. 01 The mystery of the female sex is revealed.in Novels and Novellas
Brother Lover Sister Wife Husband shared with wife’s best friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories