Cookies & Cream Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't tease me! You'll make me melt before I melt you!" Yes, at this point, they would melt on the floor. But, there are circumstances that would delay that. In this case, it was a knock from Sumie's neighbor, Ruth Samuel. She came to check up on her since she heard about the latest news of one her children. The woman in her late sixties had a basket of cinnamon buns and some apples. Her silky voice chimed to the door.

"Hello? Sumie?" She called as she fixed her light blue hair back in place. "I want to see if you've heard any more of your daughter's upcoming visit to you! Do you want me to come in?"

"Shit!" Derrick cried out and Sumie clamped his hot panting mouth with her hand. She looked around and picked his hand, pointing to the door at the very end of the room. This was a green door that led downward to the basement. This was where she put her inventory and the room after that was a lounge with a leather couch. She whispered to Derrick, "We'll pick up our session in there."

They hurried along to the green door just as Ruth opened the front door. The wife of the pastor felt surprised to see there was no one in the room. She knew Sumie had her busiest days in the summer with a party coming up. She walked to the counter and put her green ribbon basket down. Then she moved her eyes and noticed Panda Paws ice cream next to the schedule book. She scolded to the neglect as she put her finger in it and tasted it in her plump lips.

"Want not, waste not. What has that girl been doing that made her forget about putting this away?" She smacked her lips as she closed the lid to the ice cream. She walked behind the counter to put it away in the black minifridge. But when she opened the door, she felt something she haven't had for a long time. Her eyes boggled and breathed through her mouth with her voice wavering. Her thoughts went to her husband, the kind pastor, reading the Bible without any clothing. The thought of him smiling at her and say, "We should do what Adam and Eve did" got to her.

"Alfred." She said, putting the cream down on the counter and tried to walk out the door. The taste of fudge dominated her senses. She imagined her hubby swimming in a pool of dark chocolate and came out of it all covered with it. Ruth whimpered and pushed the door as Eleanor walked to the sidewalk with her box of shampoos. "Ruth? Are you okay?"

The younger woman walked to the helpless woman, dropping her white box and ran to the woman. Ruth only shook her hand and made a dismissing groan. "Phew! Honey, I'm fine. I guess I'm not done with hot flashes!" She told a little fib to Eleanor to make herself feel at ease. It was a nice excuse until Eleanor's new assistant named Skippy walked with another box. "Elle! You've got a good stash, girl! You know we have five huge bottles of 'chocolate vat' in here? When you rinse your hair, you're gonna smell like a damn chocolate factory!"

They young man with a frosted fauxhawk picked up one of the brown bottles with fancy font on it. The moment Ruth saw the bottle, that was all she could stand. She made a huge cry and rushed to the trees. When the woman cried out her hubby's name, Eleanor gasped and clapped her mouth. She then slapped her assistant's shoulder. "Dammit, Skippy! You got her all bothered! Now I know she's horny as hell!"

Skippy made a face when he turned to his boss. "Wait, that old lady's horny? What's the age of a woman's sexual peak in here??"

In the basement, Sumie was on the couch naked and on all fours as her lover already got on his knees next to her. He placed his fingers on her delicate lips. She moaned and felt her violet hair droop as her man pressed his sweaty fingers into her. She squeezed her eyes as he teased her tiny pucker with his thumb. Her shoulders stiffened as she arched her back, her hair damp with sweat. She turned to Derrick and made a cute smile. "Derrick, you're such a...gentleman. May ask a favor? Could you, by any chance, enter me in the back door?"

"The back?" Derrick asked as he hooked his finger into her pink tissues. She moaned and clutched her fingers on the pillows. "Yeah! It's not a good day to enter the front."

"Thanks for telling me, Sumie. Lucky for me I got something in case, okay?" Derrick squeezed her milky breast to assure her his concern for her as he kept fingering her in both ends. He smiled as he saw her face so dazed and wild for him. It wasn't his fingers, it wasn't his lips, his ass, his package, but it was him. Just him, and he made sure she got all of him, gratifying her every desire and need from all of him. This thought pushed him to the edge, making her scream and spill out every ounce she had.

On the main floor, Eleanor cursed at the ice cream in the counter. She put it in the mini fridge as Skippy counted the bottles in the boxes. He asked her questions about the ice cream and its special aftereffects. "So, that ice cream makes people of all ages...wild for sex?"

"You got it, Skippy." Eleanor picked up the box of cucumber melon shampoo and put it on the counter. "That ice cream got Ruth the hots! Lucky for her she has her husband to take care of her. I'm so glad he's retired and healthy as a stallion. He'll have a big problem in his hands."

"His hands won't handle his wife if that's the case." Skippy said to himself as he walked to the fridge. "So, how many licks does it take?"

"Licks? Oh Skippy, you're asking for trouble if you had that ice cream. A couple of licks, that's fine. If you gobble the whole bowl, that's a different matter. Unless you have a special someone to give you everything, I suggest you don't eat that."

"Oh God!" Skippy commented, feeling alone. "What should I do if I don't have anyone?"

"Sugar," Eleanor put her hand on the young boy's shoulder. "Please, for your own sake, I'd wait for that special moment. Right now, we really need to put our extra shampoos in the supply room."

"Okay, where's that?"

"It's in the basement."

Well, guys, should I tell you what's happening in there? Okay, don't beg! I know you want to know. Derrick had Sumie to himself, his hands all over her when he entered her back door. He switched positions on her every time she made an oily mess on his sweaty mound. The man controlled himself until he got her on the back side of her couch. He put his knees above her wide hips and his thick pole slide deeply into her juicy ass. It would be the biggest orgasm he ever made. He put his hand on Sumie's shoulder and the other between her legs. She cried for him as he kissed her damp neck when his smartphone rang.

"Dammit!" The man said, letting go of his admirer and walked to his phone from his pants pocket. When he received the called, Sumie sat on the couch with her knees covering her nudity. The man groaned with the person from the other end. "Derrick! This is James! Where's Sumie?"

"She's in her workplace, and I'm here. Do you want to speak to her?"

"No, I don't want to speak to her! I have an errand for you! I have a last-minute appointment with one of my accountants. I have a pair of blue silk pants in the dry cleaners downtown and I'm too busy to go there. Could you drive to Vera's place and pick them up for me? I owe you one, Big D."

The man groaned and made an affirm yes in his gruff way. "I'll grab them right away, Sir."

"Yes! Good! Thank you, Big D! You're making the future Governor of Florida look good, I promise." After the boss ended his call, Derrick picked up his pants when he turned to Sumie. "Sorry, Darling, something came up."

"I heard." Sumie replied with a glum appearance in her eyes. "He didn't want to speak to me? Why?"

"No idea and I don't want to think about it right now." Derrick pulled his pants and pulled his blouse at the edge of the couch. "I wish we didn't have that interrupted like that."

"I know." Sumie commented, looking at the big man. "At least you helped me released a lot of my frustrations. It was very generous in every sense."

Derrick buckled his belt and winked at her. "Hey, it's what a guard's for, princess. If you need something like that again..."

"I'll give you a sign." Sumie got up and walked to the man and gave him a hug from behind. "Next time, we'll both let out our frustrations about that mean old James Kelley." Derrick laughed at her comment and kissed her hand. "We'll see when the time is right again.

Skippy exited the supply room with a key as the guard exited the lounge. He went to the young kid with the hoop earrings and folded his arms. "So kid, you're one of the workers here?"

"Huh?" The boy looked up that the man who put on jacket. "Oh! Yes, Sir. Call me Skippy!"

"Why Skippy?"

"I have a habit of eating a jar of peanut butter at a daily basis."

Derrick walked away from the kid and walked up the stairs. "I'll keep that in mind. The owner's decorating the lounge, so it's best not to go there for an hour."

"I wasn't planning to go there, Sir. I still must help Eleanor with moving." Skippy walked beside the big guy as they took the stairs to the main floor. "Anyway, you're welcome to stay and help us."

"Nah, I have an errand for the senator." He saw Eleanor with a few more boxes of salon supplies on the counter. He gave her a surprised look as she wiped some sweat beads off her forehead. Her appearance made him groan as her robust body aroused him again. He breathed through his nose and walked past the busy woman. "Hello, Eleanor. Looking good with your tits- Tee-shirt!"

Eleanor turned to Derrick as he exited the place. The hairdresser gulped as she put her hand on her wide hip. "Oh, no he did not look at my chest! These girls are not meant for a man to drool at!"

Skippy giggled. "Come on, Miss Bearsly! Your boobs are amazing to stare at all day! I think even that Priest that won your heart would drool over them!"

The next segment I refuse to put into detail. All I remember were a whole bunch of loud noises. It was loud enough to make us turn our heads at the warehouse. Eleanor's insults and Skippy's endless agony pleads made some people laugh. Add some crashes and breaking of glass and you got one hell of a comedy! When I found out that part from Eleanor later that day, I lost my head and laughed. She didn't think it was funny that her boobs were worth staring, but I told to be thankful she hasn't lost her appeal. Well, after our talk, she took out that Panda Paws ice cream. We raised out cups to that day she officially moved into an eventful place called Camp Hattawata.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Northern Escape Ch. 01 Young woman moves to the big city.in Erotic Couplings
BNWO: Jasmine's Discovery Teacher Jasmine is forced to service a whole black family.in Illustrated
The Product Ch. 01 Porn industry attorney ensnared naïve pastor's wife.in Novels and Novellas
Hotwife Dominated on Vacation Wife Auctioned into becoming a Hotwife.in Interracial Love
Cucked by Lena Logan is a cuckold who watches his girlfriend fuck black men.in Interracial Love
More Stories