Cooking with Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down and started licking the ice cream. I was surprised she could stand the cold, much less get pleasure from it. "Eat it off me," Molly commanded. And so I did.

As I slowly ate my way through the ice cream, it revealed her red breasts and rock-hard nipples underneath. I brushed her flesh with my teeth and she cried out like she'd been shot. I looked up in alarm. "You okay?"

"Fantastic," she purred. "Keep going."

For a moment I simply indulged myself, zestfully devouring the sweet desert. It was a simple pleasure, but a pleasure nonetheless. When most of the ice cream was gone the cold drippings still remained, laying in trails across Molly's body like some strange liquid lingerie. I decided to leave it there for now.

Instead I grabbed her frozen-red breasts. She cried out, half in pain and half in pleasure, as I rubbed my thumb over her ultra-sensitive nipples. Molly was panting like a dog. She ground her teeth and grunted as I ran my hands over her raw flesh.

Molly reached for the chocolate sauce, almost knocking it over as she did so. With the jerks of sensation going through her body she wasn't the most coordinated right now, but she still managed to pour chocolate sauce down across her stomach and between her thighs. "Eat me," she demanded savagely.

I took my time getting down there, licking up some of the sauce on her navel and even that which had pooled on the table between her legs, taunting her with only the brief bumps of my nose up against her cunt. She groaned and called me filthy names, but I only smiled.

I licked a dab of chocolate off her cunt with the tip of my tongue, and a full-body shudder passed through her. It was exhilarating, having a dynamo like Molly fully under my spell at last. I began to lick more directly, but slowly, savouring the taste of the chocolate. She reached down and grabbed me by my hair, violently pulling my head into her crotch, rubbing my cheeks in the mixture of chocolate, her own juices, and the residue from everything else we had played with.

We were both filthy, literally and metaphorically, and we loved it. I started absolutely devouring her, jamming my tongue in between her lower lips while running my fingers over her clit. "Eat me, eat me, eat me," she was chanting in increasingly shrill voices, and I wanted to just eat her, with sauce on top, devour her and all the world like the ultimate glutton.

Molly was thrusting her cunt in my face, close to the edge, and I was obliging her, trying to somehow capture all of her pussy in my mouth at once. I felt like a pig at a trough as I savagely ate her out. She was letting out short little gasps, but she hadn't hit her peak yet.

It was then that I noticed a dollop of chocolate resting on the tight little rosebud of her ass. I knew what the final course was. I lifted Molly's hips off the table and licked the sweet sauce off her ass before diving into her cute little lower entrance.

She came hard, letting out a long, shrill cry. I just stood back and watched the magic as she gripped the kitchen table so hard her knuckles turned white, trying to ride the waves of ecstasy running rampant across her body. On her face was the expression of absolute bliss.

It took her a while to calm down and manage to form words in between her heavy breathing. We were both smiling giddily at each other. I tried to stop smiling, just as an experiment, and the corners of my mouth sprang back up reflexively. A pure, raw joy was pumping through my body, and I'm sure it was going through hers too. And we hadn't even fucked yet, at least not conventionally.

I'm not sure what I expected Molly to say once she regained control of her breath. Maybe a joke about all our perversion, maybe some more innuendo leading to yet more play, maybe even a sign of affection. I didn't get any of those, though.

"Do you smell smoke?"

Now that she mentioned it, I did. I turned around to see a tower of black smoke issuing from the oven. Molly sat up and saw it too.

"Aw shit, I forgot about the roast!"

It was then that the smoke alarm went off, beeping shrilly, and fire started leaping out of the oven. We both scrambled for our clothes.

I'm sure that years later the story of how Molly almost burned her cousin's house down would become funny dinner-table fare, but in the moment itself we were genuinely terrified as we sat on the curb and watched the fire truck come barrelling down the street. We were half-naked, covered in a dozen different juices and sauces, and we got strange looks from the entire neighbourhood plus half the fire department. They put it out with only moderate damage to the kitchen, but after that we weren't really in the mood.

I said goodbye to Molly with a chaste kiss. I was disappointed that I hadn't got to taste more of her cooking. Still, I had a feeling I would see her again.

12