All Comments on 'Copenhagen Couple'

by TimothyM

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
redptcredptcover 11 years ago
Very Interesting and Stirring

I really enjoyed reading this and things got very 'hands-on' while reading the first page. It all sounded like good fun and was well and clearly described...I will mark it as a favourite and will enjoy reading it time and time again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

wow, its refreshing to see someone take the time to write something new.

thoroughly enjoyed it and so did other parts of me. well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo!

Very well written, and very erotic as well! So nice when writing is as well done as the story!

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946over 11 years ago
Been there!

Timothy M that was an exceptionally well written story.I loved the way you eased us into the situation with Michael & Daniella, reluctance at first on your part, but natural lust taking control. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
truely erotic

so many stories are just re-hashes of very familiar scenarios and can get a bit repetitive and boring. This one however is highly original and had me growing stiff with anticipation right from the first encounter in the park! So good in fact, I am also now going to show it to my wife for our further erotic pleasure...More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done!

A truly exciting and original story!

I enjoyed it immensely. Please continue to write.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you very much

I'm very grateful for the compliments and encouraging words, and I'm quite stunned at the number of people who have read and voted on this story. To be honest I wasn't quite sure how the bi theme would be received.

However, the success of this story and especially the kind comments have convinced me that I should make the effort to publish more of my stories on Lit. You'll have to be patient, because it takes a while to translate them. But among them there willl be at least two more chapters featuring Daniella and Michael.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written

Excellent writing and a wonderful story. Highly erotic and original. Liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wonderful! As the wife of a bisexual man, I was thrilled with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful Story

You write erotica beautifully. My wife had been seeing her boss for a couple of years before I found out. When I did I was hurt, but because I'd never really satisfied my wife I was not surprised at her wanting more. After a few weeks of pouting my wife invited me to watch them together, and I was so awed by his body and his techniques that I asked if I could clean him up when they were done. This led to my tasting then devouring his cock, and eventually to his taking the ultimate prize - my previously straight ass. We've gone on to make a rather romantic threesome, but it's one I never would have explored on my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Few know...

Not many seem to know about the pleasure of sex with a man and a woman at the same time. This story opens up the secrets, and the mind.

Open minded bloke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic story

I think is is a very well written story with wonderful descriptions of the joy and pleasure of making love with a man and a woman at the same time. The contrast between the slightly older and more experienced couple and their younger lover is wonderful. Anders's openness to new things and discovery of the incredible enjoyment of sex with Danielle and Michael are wonderful to read.

TimothyMTimothyMabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment - you just made my day :-)

I'm so glad you liked this story enough to comment, gives me an incentive to get on with chapter 3. Now that I've gotten both adventures with Kristine up in Lit (see Perfect Prey), the scene is set for a hot foursome !

Hope you'll all enjoy that too - and thank you to all the readers who voted, commented and sent me feedback (including 'John' who failed to tell me his Lit user name and gave me a faulty email address - which is why I haven't replied, in case you're wondering :-)

markindymarkindyover 10 years ago
Talented writer..

Thank you so much for such a well written story. It's a rare talent to make even the preparation for sex seem erotic. I appreciate how the characters push boundaries and learn to enjoy pleasuring each other without the constraints of labels. It doesn't matter who's doing what to whom, as long as respect and concern are present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic story

This is one of the best stories that I have read here on Literotica. This is a highly believable story line and the action has both physical and emotional elements in it that make it a great story. Very well written, as well. I could envision myself in this encounter so it was highly erotic to me. I hope you write some more stories. Definitely one of my favorite stories and authors. Thoroughly enjoined the story!

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
Excellent writing!

Very erotic. Nice pacing. Nearly flawless English. I enjoyed this a lot, and I will read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very exciting

Fantastic story well told my fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Top!

I read this one a while ago and it has been one of my top go-to stories of all time. It reminds me of a similar encounter I had with a Danish couple in Malmo. Thank you for sharing :)

Bijohn69Bijohn69almost 4 years ago
Well written

So erotic. I'm still rock hard

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Very sexy. What a fine time. Mmm. Well written. Cheers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous