Copenhagen Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least Michael did not make me feel inadequate in this respect; we were almost exactly the same size, both being average in girth, but doing fairly well on the length. His foreskin had slid partly back, exposing the tip of his cock, which glistened wetly. His dark hair was trimmed just as short as his girlfriend's and stood out against the untanned skin. The scant white patches showed that the coverings he used for swimming and sun tanning were the absolute minimal acceptable for a man in order to be still called trunks.

All by myself I took the next step on the path towards equal enjoyment of the male and female body, when my trembling hands landed on his thigh and chest and began caressing the golden tanned skin over his finely chiseled muscles. Michael's face showed that he was turned on by our mutual fondling just as much as I was. Our dicks were nudging each other like two horny men at the sight of a beautiful, scantily dressed woman, sharing their licentious intentions and urges. For a brief time I forgot all about Daniella, who were no longer rubbing against me, anyway.

But suddenly, Michael's hands pulled my buttocks apart, and he said: "Just one place left to be washed." Before I could react, Daniella's oil covered finger found my virginal entrance and entered. She twisted the fingertip around, leaving me slick and pliable. I gasped some air in order to ask what was going on, but something else slipped into my ass, a long narrow cone-shaped tube. An instant later warm water filled me, the chock almost made me lose my footing, but Michael held me firmly. As Daniella withdrew the tube, he turned me and gave me a little determined shove towards the shower stall door.

I hurried out and just made it to the toilet, which was in a small separate cubicle. Luckily, I already knew its location, as I had used the facility immediately after arriving at the apartment. This was because the combination of physical work in the paek and the nervousness from being picked up by the bold couple had loosened my bowels more effectively than any enema, awkward but true. At least this meant there wasn't much left to get rid of, but it still grossed me out utterly, when the water inside me blasted out from my backside with a most embarrassing sound.

Fortunately, the music was quite loud at that time, as I hadn't managed to shut the toilet door behind me. While I emptied myself, a string of dismaying thoughts ran through my mind. Because the worst part was actually not what had just happened, in spite of this being the most uncomfortable experience I had had, since the time undercooked chicken gave most of us the runs during a three day field trip in high school. No, what made me shake was that I realized the implications: I was going to be buggered. The famous pig squealing scene from the old movie Deliverance flashed before my eyes, and I wanted to escape.

But as I tried to sneak towards my clothes, I saw Michael bend over in the shower stall, exposing himself to the same treatment from his girlfriend. Moments later he hurried past me, giving me a strained grin of mutual understanding, and disappeared into the toilet cubicle. No doubt repeating my mortifying performance, though he had the presence of mind to get the door closed. My panic subsided as I suddenly became convinced that I was not meant to be an unwilling victim of his desire. It was just that we had to be prepared for all kinds of sex. So when Daniella held out her hand to me, I voluntarily entered the shower again.

She poured soap on my butt and spread it around with a slow, sensual rubbing of her fingers. As she felt me relax, she soaped my asshole carefully on the outside with one hand, while the other brought me back to a full erection and fondled my balls. Gently she slipped two soapy fingers into me, moving them around my tunnel, and to my surprise I almost enjoyed being washed inside my butt. I didn't even feel violated, maybe due to the fact that it was a girl who had her fingers up my ass. Subconsciously this was less threatening, I think, because at least a girl had nothing worse to put in there. (Yes, yes I know: I was so damned naive. But strap-on wasn't in my vocabulary then.)

She let go of me and indicated with a firm pressure on the small of my back that I should bend over. When I complied and spread my buttocks at her command, she rinsed me out, using her fingers and the shower head, which had now been set to a narrow jet of water. Satisfied that I was completely clean inside and out, she let me stand up, then gave me the liquid soap. Michael, who had returned, prepared another treatment with oil and water. I now saw that the equipment was some sort of large syringe with a long tube-like opening. Daniella bent over, her boyfriend primed her back entrance with some oil, inserted the tube and rammed the plunger down.

After Daniella had fled the shower with a small whimper, Michael looked at me expectantly. I took a hesitant step towards him still clutching the soap. He made no move to take it, so I pressed a largish blob into my hand and set the container down. This was another barrier to push past, as I had not yet touched him intimately on purpose. And the trust between us had to be reestablished after the chock of the water treatment. Overcoming my uncertainty I stepped up to his side, he looked at me calmly, but I could see the challenge lurking in his eyes, just as in the park.

Dividing the soap between my hands, I let one circle his muscular butt and dip into the crevice, which relaxed in invitation as he spread his legs slightly. My other hand began its journey on his stomach and followed the enticing trail of dark hair towards his crotch sliding underneath his erect manhood. While I carefully soaped around the base of his dick, distributed soap over his anus and perineum, and finally let my fingers enclose his pouch, fondling his balls, Michael stood absolutely still with eyes shut. His dick twitched repeatedly and his nipples were hard, and the clear evidence of his enjoyment was a major turn on.

I got braver, and my fingers found the puckered opening, I had passed by at first. As I hesitated, he whispered: "Yes, there too," and I slid a soapy finger deep into his ass. Simultaneously my right hand gripped his dick and squeezed, and I don't know who was more surprised. Michael swayed and had to grab hold of my shoulder, an exited moan left his mouth. He turned his head, and his dark blue eyes met mine, giving me a look filled with desire. And maybe also surprised recognition and a bit of admiration for my unexpected courage, or so I felt.

In return, I was unprepared for how much it turned me on to feel the tight sphincter of his asshole contract around my finger, and even more so to caress his dick. It was hard and soft at the same time and just as wonderful to touch with my hand as when it touched my dick and stomach before. We stood there, caught up in each other, until Daniella returned to the shower. She took the shower head and helped me finish washing and rinsing her boyfriend. Then Michael and I fought a bit for the privilege of washing her. I won the soap, so he had to make do with the water.

I knelt beside her and took my time soaping her up. Sliding my fingers across her nicely trimmed mound and into the upper part of the slit leading to her pussy, I felt her swollen nub protrude very distinctly. When I rubbed it from both sides, Daniella squeezed my shoulder hard and moaned. With my other hand I explored the larger crevice between her buttocks, and her rear entrance opened to my soapy finger just as eagerly as her boyfriend had done. Again the feeling of a tight asshole hugging my penetrating finger was a major turn on, I had never tried this game with a girl either.

When Michael had rinsed her with water, I moved my front hand in between Daniella's legs. I wanted to feel her pussy, and the wetness of her soft entrance made me groan with lust. Michael's deep laugh and his words made me blush a bit: "Don't worry, you'll get to enjoy her nice little cave soon enough." We dried ourselves and went to their bedroom. Again they took charge of me together by grabbing an arm each and making me lie down on my back in the center of their huge double bed. Daniella straddled my chest and I took the opportunity to fondle her beautiful tits again. Slowly she moved towards my face, I got one arm behind her and got hold of a soft buttock as well.

Her fingers parted the folds of her tempting pussy right before my nose, and I was more than willing to do what she so clearly expected. Return the favor her mouth did me in the shower, give the most intimate of caresses a man can do for a woman. My tongue and lips nuzzled her sensitive nub, tickled the soft folds and wet cave mouth, as she moved her hips gently back and forth. I couldn't see what Michael was doing, but naturally I wasn't surprised when I felt his hands on me. After all, I had passed that line first by getting intimate with his dick. So why shouldn't I enjoy his obviously skilled hands in return?

However, I was totally unprepared for the intense wave of lust swamping me as a warm mouth enveloped my hard shaft. None of the few girls I had been with before, had really been into oral sex, though my one-time girlfriend did indulge me a bit. Thus, Daniella's work in the shower was the most intense and skilled oral play I had ever experienced. But now I realized that perhaps the best blow-job comes from a man, someone who has lots of experience in both receiving and giving this type of pleasure. Michael knew exactly what to do to render me crazy with longing for release -- but he also recognized the signs of imminent eruption, so he could back off just in time.

Before long I was desperate. I had a wet and willing pussy right in front of me, and my dick kept getting closer and closer to shooting. But I couldn't do any about it, while they were both on top of me. Finally they relented and let me get up. Daniella slid onto her back in the middle of the bed and whispered: "Time to let my scrumptious men fit their hard playthings just where they prefer to be." Her fingers were busy, teasing the wet entrance that I was aching to explore with my dick and rubbing her nub which was swollen from the working it had gotten from my tongue.

Michael gave me a condom; to my relief it was thin and of a size that fit me perfectly, so I had no problems getting it on. I disliked rubbers mainly because they numbed and reduced sensations during sex and made it harder to come. But since I had already been very close to shooting more than twice, and I was hornier than ever before, maybe a condom was actually an advantage in this case. Otherwise, I risked getting off before I had a chance to enjoy the sexy woman in front of me for very long. For a moment I worried, that Michael would want to go first, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards his girlfriend.

As I got into position between her legs, which were spread open in invitation, Michael took hold of my dick from behind and helped me find her eager pussy. I held myself up on both arms with a hand on each side of her head and looked down to see the head of my manhood push into Daniella, while she was still using her fingers to stimulate herself. I had barely entered, when she came, hard and loud. Her hips rose towards me, and she cried out, shaking and mewling like a kitten. Her brown eyes which had been fixed on my face, closed as her whole face took on a delightful look of absolute bliss.

Even more unexpected were the contractions I felt around the engorged head of my dick, in spite of the condom. I had never tried this before, so I stayed absolutely still, fascinated by the intense pleasure I got from experiencing the ecstasy of a woman. As her orgasm ebbed, I couldn't hold back and buried my dick in her warm, wet pussy. Another revelation hit me, and this one made me strive to give all my future female partners an orgasm, and preferably before I penetrated them for the first time.

Daniella showed me how a newly satisfied woman has a wonderfully tight and wet pussy, which will give your dick a most satisfactory treatment. And if she has not yet been fucked, when she reaches her first orgasm, she will most likely be absolutely mad for cock and almost insatiable. Thus, as I finally began to fuck Daniella, she almost screamed from pleasure and met my thrusts eagerly. Her legs enclosed my hips, and her hands grabbed my butt and helped me get deeper and harder into her. I think she may have come again, but I was too focused on the fantastic feeling of the tight sheath of her pussy milking my dick.

Far too soon the familiar sensation started somewhere behind my balls and sped forwards, and this time there was no stopping. As I moaned in pre-orgasm rapture, I felt Michael's hands caress my anus, perineum and balls, and then I exploded in the best orgasm ever. Even 20 years and a lot of sex later it still gets into top 10 of my personal satisfaction list from fucking. My cum spurted into the condom, as I buried my face in Daniella's hair to muffle my uncontrolled groaning. When I finished, I collapsed on top of her, totally spent in every way. I couldn't move and just enjoyed the small post-orgasm twitches going through my body.

Out of the corner of one eye I saw Michael reach for something else on the night stand. I sighed as I realized that I ought to get up and let him take over. But Daniella's legs were around my thighs and her hands still had a firm grip on my ass. I actually didn't feel like moving, and suddenly I knew that they had no intention of this either. Michael sat between our legs, and his hands spread my buttocks. I felt something cool and slippery hit my back entrance. My mind just managed to come up with the word lube, before two of his fingers had worked it into my tight virgin asshole.

Next thing I knew, I felt his latex covered cock against my butt. A shudder ran through me, half fear and half expectancy, as I knew there was no way out. As in the park I heard Michael's deep voice behind me: "Has your sexy butt ever tried this before?" Again my voice failed me utterly; I just shook my head and tried not to cringe. A small, satisfied laugh behind me: "Ah, that's what I thought. A nice virgin ass. My favorite place to be." Suddenly, Daniella's words from just before I fucked her took on a new significance. Her hands now spread my butt cheeks, mercilessly exposing my untried opening to her boyfriend's eager cock. To be honest I do believe they would have respected a NO from me, but by now I did not really wish to escape. I had willingly crossed every line before this moment, and I couldn't deny that I wanted this. I longed for Michael to enter me and take my other virginity. To my utter astonishment I was actually eager to be fucked in my ass as part of this incredible erotic encounter.

There was certainly no doubt that Michael shared my eagerness to have this need fulfilled. He rubbed the head of his cock against my butt crevice, adding more lube, and then he pushed. To my surprise he slid slowly but fairly directly past the initial resistance of my slick sphincter. Later on I would realize that I was very lucky he wasn't larger, but at that moment I felt uncomfortably stretched, though not in actual pain. As the head of his cock popped through, he paused as if to give me a chance to regret and beg off. Instead I managed to gasp a YES, as I felt my own dick inside Daniella regain most of the hardness lost since I came, and I pushed my butt slightly towards him.

Apparently this was all the encouragement Michael needed, and he rammed his cock home in one hard push. Fuck, that felt utterly amazing, he filled me, and I loved it. As he bottomed out inside me, my own dick did the same in Daniella's pussy, and we moaned together in lust. Every time Michael withdrew, I followed him part of the way. And as he shoved his hard shaft up my ass, we fucked his girlfriend at the same time. Michael's hands took over on my butt, so Daniella was free to touch me elsewhere and stimulate herself. Within a short time she came twice, I had the impression that she was totally turned on by me being fucked.

For sure, Michael was keen on me getting it up the ass. He took me hard, continuously increasing the rhythm of his thrusts, and I shared his excitement and enjoyed the sensation of his cock pumping back and forth inside my slick tunnel. All too soon I felt his dick get a fraction thicker and harder as a warning of his impending release. As expected he collapsed on top of us as his manhood pulsed in my well fucked asshole, filling the rubber with cum. In order not to crush Daniella, we quickly turned sideways, all three of us still intimately connected and feeling sated beyond anything I had ever known.

I was still hard, and fairly soon the urge to get going again intruded. I tried to ignore it, as I felt it would be rather greedy to want more. But gradually I realized that Michael stayed quite firm inside me, even though his cock did lose some of its edge. His hand worked its way down to check the condition of my manhood, squeezing the base of my shaft. As I reacted by moaning eagerly, he licked my ear and whispered: "So do you want to fuck Daniella's ass -- or mine?" I hesitated for a second, as I had not really considered this possibility clearly and consciously.

However, the thought of reciprocating his reckless ride and seeing my dick conquer his muscular butt was too tempting. "Yours," I answered and had the satisfaction of feeling his cock give a jerk inside me and hear his breath become faster. Shortly after that we both withdrew and got rid of the soiled condoms. We had a quick wash and rinse in the shower, then returned to the bedroom. Apparently, Daniella was in no doubt about what would happen next. She was already in position on all fours with her luscious bottom towards us and legs spread.

The resulting display of her needy holes caused the same reaction for both of us: our erections came back at full mast, ready and roaring to go. Michael got on the bed behind his girlfriend; he leant over and whispered in her ear. I couldn't hear her answer, but his smile as he got back up on his knees, showed that he was pleased by her choice. He moved closer and shoved his cock inside her waiting pussy. She rotated her pelvis and pushed backwards, and her delighted whimpers revealed how much she enjoyed the determined penetration. Michael held her hips and immediately began to fuck her hard.

I watched their mutual pleasure and felt left out for a moment, but then Michael looked over his shoulder at me. He nodded towards the night stand, where the tube of lube was lying next to a fresh condom. I got hold of both items and took my position behind them. Daniella grabbed a duvet, rolled it up and rested her midriff against it. One of her hands was below her, no doubt rubbing her center of pleasure, and her voluptuous rump was sticking upwards and looking even more enticing. Michael followed her forwards, and I got a full view of his firm butt. Interesting how I was now able to appreciate a male ass as gorgeous.

My hands shook with lust, as I exposed his puckered rose by pulling his buttocks apart. For the first time I became fully aware that he was shaved and smooth all the way from his balls to the top of his butt crack. I squeezed a load of lube above his anus, then caught it with my fingers and started to prepare him. He stood absolutely still, while I coated his entrance, and when I pushed my fingertips against his hole, he let me in to lube the tight tunnel thoroughly. As soon as I withdrew, he started fucking Daniella again. I watched, while I rolled the condom on, wondering whether I would actually be able to come again when wearing a rubber.

When I was ready, I closed in on them and leant forward. Michael got noticeably more excited, when he felt my dick rub across his butt and rest in his crevice. He pushed back and wriggled eagerly, and I really enjoyed teasing him. I circled his glistening star, put a bit of pressure on it, withdrew and tracked my dick over his firm butt, up and down his crevice, towards his balls, stabbing them gently with my hard-on. While I drove Michael nuts, Daniella was writhing beneath him, both of them begging to be fucked. "Come on -- please -- just give it to me -- damn you -- please, ahhh, please."