Copenhagen Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers

Finally, I yielded to their joint entreaties and pressed the head of my dick firmly against Michael's eager hole, which made him almost whimper in happy anticipation. With a hard grip on his hips I prevented him from moving, while I very slowly penetrated him and got inside his ass. He tried to push back to get me in there faster, but I refused to hurry up. I relished the power, I had over him in this moment; for the first time I felt in charge and it added to my intense lust. Slowly, oh so slowly I filled him, then went backwards while I focused on the incredible feeling of a tight anus sliding over my dick. Another first for me.

Again I bottomed out inside him, and he bit his girlfriend on the shoulder to muffle his moans. Actually, they were both panting with need, and I decided to reward them for giving me this fantastic erotic experience. I pulled back, then snapped my hips forwards and began to fuck them in earnest. This time Michael went halfway out together with me, then we rammed his cock into Daniella's pussy, as I took him hard. She did her best to match our rhythm by pushing the other way and suddenly uttered her revealing kitten noises. So now Michael had the pleasure of being sheathed in a tight pussy, and I stood still to let him enjoy it. Which he did by fucking us both with vigor.

Every time he pulled back, he impaled himself on my shaft, and when he lunged forward into Daniella's trembling tunnel, his asshole massaged my dick the other way. This combination was apparently too much for him, and before long he roared and came so hard that his whole body was shaking. If I had thought that having Daniella convulse around my dick was awesome, I now knew how much stronger anal contractions are. I happened to have just the head of my dick inside, as he let go, and for a moment I feared he would injure me. It was like being caught in a vice, and as soon as his muscles relaxed, I plunged in.

The next pulse was around the middle of my shaft, and by the third I was fully embedded, and Michael was crying out in satisfaction, as his anus contracted around the hard base of my dick, every time he spurted inside his girlfriend. When he was done, I resumed my possession of his butt and rode him with abandon. I was so close, that it didn't take very long before I shot. The amount of cum was fairly small, but my orgasm was almost as intense as the first one. As I lay across Michael's strong back, supporting my weight on my arms for Daniella's sake, I concluded that I liked having sex with a man both ways.

There was no doubt that Michael felt the same way. He appreciated being fucked by a guy almost as much as he liked gaining access to a man's tight asshole. As for Daniella, she had no reason to complain, even if she missed out on the anal play. I think she had more orgasms than her playboys put together and just as much dick in her pussy, as she could possibly want. I left them on the bed, sated, exhausted and smiling happily, as I went to have a last shower, before getting dressed and going home. I wasn't quite sure how to thank them or whether I should ask about visiting them again.

As I stood in the corridor by their front door and tried to make up my mind, Daniella came towards me. She had a bath robe on and she gave me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. "We've never seduced someone as young as you, Anders. We were a bit worried, but you seemed to enjoy it as much as we did. If you can be sensible and think of this as casual sex and not make the mistake of imagining that you are in love with either of us, we would like to have the pleasure of your company once in a while. That is if you want to as well?"

When I nodded, she went on: "But I suggest that you test your new knowledge with other partners, before we meet again. Maybe you'll change your mind or find a girlfriend. So why don't we meet exactly six months from now, by the bench in the park, if you still think it is a good idea." When using my brain rather than thinking with another part of my body, I was able to acknowledge that her suggestions were very reasonable. I ignored the message from my dick about not having had enough of fucking Daniella, even if my manhood was not physically able to go another round right now.

I tried to suppress the thought that I would very much like to fuck her ass. Stubbornly I refused to accept the signals from the sex driven part of my mind, telling me that I had enjoyed every moment. That my body and mind longed to submit to anything that Michael's hands, mouth, tongue and cock could do to me, and preferably as soon as my asshole had recovered. I knew I had to think about what had happened to me. I needed to work out what I really wanted in relation to sex, and it had to be done away from the almost hypnotic influence of this seductive and persuasive couple.

So I nodded again and said: "It's a deal," before going out into the heat and the sunshine, with weak knees, a sore asshole and a very sated dick. And most of all with a completely new outlook on sex. I know now that this scorching summer day formed my whole life in relation to sex because it made me realize that I was bi. Since then I've had a lot of hot encounters with both men and women, but my initiation by Daniella and Michael remains one of my most exciting and transcending erotic experiences to date.

TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers