Cops and Cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bastard!" she shrieked with rage, taking a step toward me and raising her hand, probably to hit me.

I reached up and grabbed her hand. I looked her dead in those ice blue eyes of hers and said calmly, "Me? Bastard? I'm not the one who killed my husband. That's you. You're in enough shit already without adding assault to your rap sheet. So sit down. And shut up."

She looked at me with rage but complied. I read her her rights and officially arrested her. I led her to the processing station, getting hateful glances the whole way.

She eventually got life in prison. It turned out the doctor that visited her husband right before he died was in league with her, and moved the body out of the room to hide it. He was apprehended the following week after multiple arrest warrants were issued. The whole department praised me, particularly all the male cops and criminalists, for banging Kara and still putting her behind bars without a plea bargain. I got a pay raise and a promotion.

Even Liv was pleased. I came home about a week later from a typical shift and found her waiting for me on the couch. She was holding out a page of the newspaper for me to see. It was headlined: HOTEL MURDER FINALLY SOLVED, KILLER PUT AWAY. Underneath, was the story, including how I'd had sex with Kara but refused to give her a plea bargain. I read it, feeling extremely guilty. I did what I had to, but would Liv see it that way?

I put the paper down and sighed. "I'll go and get my stuff then." I got up.

She frowned. "What are you talking about?"

"Well, we're divorcing aren't we? I cheated on you."

She stared at me in disbelief. "You put a killer behind bars. You got promoted and got a pay raise. I don't care that you fucked her! You were doing your job. Me? You? Divorce? Hell no! I love you too much to do that. And think what it would do to our kids."

I sat down again, relieved. Truth is, I loved her too much for words. Yes, I had a lapse of judgement when I fucked Kara, but I really loved Liv. Liv leaned in with a smile and kissed me passionately. I immediately started kissing back, and before I knew it she was on her knees, head bobbing. We had a quickie on the couch, trying not to wake the kids up. The best 90 seconds of my life.

Liv took me out the following night to celebrate my promotion and detaining Kara for the murder of her husband. We went to a fancy restaurant, just the two of us. It was nice not having our kids screaming in our ears the whole time. I was so happy we weren't splitting. I don't know what I'd do if she ever left me. I'd be heartbroken.

Anyway, life in Seattle returned to normal. No more murder cases. My nickname to the department is now "De-sex-tive" instead of "Detective." Liv doesn't know, thank god. She'd never let me hear the end of it! I still regretted fucking Kara, but Liv assured me it was ok, she wouldn't leave me. That was a very unique case, and an even weirder interrogation/confession. Maybe next time, there'll be multiple female killers!

12