All Comments on 'Corey and Noah Pt. 02 Ch. 04'

by shaneo94

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Total rubbish

Why call something Corey and Noah and have us hanging on for countless chapters only for Corey to lose his virginity to Reese? Make your mind up.

shaneo94shaneo94over 6 years agoAuthor

A note from the author:

Hi, I’m sorry that you weren’t all that happy with this chapter. I just felt that although Corey is in love with Noah, life is not so straightforward. Reece is a prominent figure in Corey’s life and has been there for Corey in ways that Noah hasn’t. You’ll find out what the implications for this chapter are on the rest of the story later of course but for now, just know that I don’t feel that a stereotypical love story is a reflection of relatity.

Thanks,

Shane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Don't mind a comment like that, I noticed that's what you were going for so things coming to a moment like this make sense and does feel very organic. Life is messy. Hell, at this point I'd be fine if the meaning behind the story's name was following two boys on separate journey's to find love and happiness that just happen to be running parallel to one another and the different trials that are faced by each. You'd certainly hit multiple angles and themes that way, but it certainly doesn't have to be that way. But it's fine if you're not doing something so complicated.

Things are making me worry for Reece, though. Previous chapters have already made me feel like he's the most unstable and insecure with himself compared to Corey or Noah. While only a side character, I really hope things don't end tragically for him. Give him Kane, hints and flags seem to be there. XD

And yeah, your descriptions of this intimate scene were pretty excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

When I first started reading this, all I wanted was for Noah and Corey to end up together. But now, I just want to know their story. I hope you plan on continuing to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Real Life Is Hard! Not A Fairy Tale And Love Sometimes Hurts!!!

PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY shaneo94.

I have hoped that Corey and Noah would figure it all out, forgive, and end up together in the end! But now I am not so sure, and definitely not if it means hurting or destroying Reece! He has been there for Corey when Noah has not been! I feel that Reece would take good care of Corey and possibly make him very happy. Maybe more so than Noah, he seems to be really hung up coming to terms with his feelings and his sexual preferences. He like so many, does not want to be GAY! Reece has already sacrificed and professed his love for him, even knowing that he is hung up on Noah.

Noah had his chance to do the right thing, he hurt Corey big time because he was to confused, chicken shit, and insecure with the idea that he could be gay! He was more worried about his own comfort and shit friends. Noah did finally do something good at the party to protect Corey from getting beat up, but I fear probably a little to late. He should have at least made an effort to try and apologize and maybe explain his own personal battle with his sexuality! Its to bad he didn't have the balls to get real. I understand his reasons for being cautious and holding back while he has been trying with great pain to come to terms and accept that he really does love Corey. I hate seeing him in pain, and having the regrets that he is now feeling.

I really hope the author is going to finish this powerful story, it is way to good to leave unfinished! Hoping for more, however it works out! Please don't leave us all hanging and having to use our own imagination for the conclusion!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaneo94@shaneo94
Hey guys! I'm a 24 year old guy from Australia here! I'm mainly on this site to share my passion for love, romance and sex between men. Gay relationships can be in some ways, more intense then straight ones. This is mainly because these kinds of relationships involve far more...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES