All Comments on 'Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 05'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

8 inch clear platform shoes, plus that shrink-wrapped cat suit. Bwhahahaha. Just put her in stilts and Saran Wrap. Too much of the chapter is the girl on girl stuff. Yawn. The weekend may be at Chad's, but it certainly isn't with Chad. He's just running around showing her off for his own ego - hey look at my shiny new toy! It feels less and less like he does give a crap about her, no matter that blurb to the driver about consenting adults. Even that sounded a bit dismissive, hey bitch wants it, so go ahead!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
8” heels!

So yeah 8” heels it’s a miracle she didn’t break her ankles.

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse10 months ago

I appreciate the effort to write these very long stories.

Still, they are a bit all over the place.

Great ideas, and a lot of stuff that could have been left out.

dlsloandlsloan10 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.