All Comments on 'Cornered'

by Jazz_E_too

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jwp6199jwp6199over 6 years ago
Great Story.......

Great premise and build up. Original ending that seems logical. Keep up the good work.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
WTF?

Just when the story showed signs of life, it up and killed itself. That ending was a blatant example of taking the easy way out. Seriously, she enjoyed the giving blowjobs, pulling the train, even the last student to blackmail her. Then she up and disappears out of fear of being caught? Makes no sense in any universe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
well told erotic fantasy ... with surprising twist

.... unlike other fantasy tales there is neither an abrupt ending ( chickening out,ignoring consequences) nor an unlikely happy end ...but a surprising dash of reality mixed into an otherwise fun-driven story without any conscience ...

Thank You. Would lve to read more from you.

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago
What comes around

Not quite the ending I was expecting. Would rather have seen her publicly humiliated I mean that's what the whore deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
surprised by ending

actually I thought she was on her way to jump off a bridge or equivalent, glad she didn't although her life will be forever shit.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

This needs a sequel where the investigation finds out about the affairs and sex and all the blackmailers are punished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldn't believe, after a while, what was happening. One will lead to another, but leading to a videoed gangbang in a college sorority... or anywhere? The ending, just lost me. Overall, I did enjoy the story but, as already stated, there needs to be a part 2: what happened after?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Epilogue: Somebody sent her husband the recording. He texted his cheating skank slut wife. "Don't come back... ever." She now had no choice but to fuck for $ until the STD's got her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous