Cornered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Ray had bragged, and shown the videos - the original restaurant footage, as well as some personal blowjob shots - to friends - frat rats. Coincidentally or not, it was the Saturday of a weekend that hubby and daughter were away at a soccer tournament, and son, Mark, was away on a field trip. Ray knocked on Cheri's back door. He greeted her shocked stare with a jovial, "Hi, Mrs. Bernard. Remember me?" Cheryl's heart sank.

"What are you doing here?" she asked blankly, staring at the group of a half-dozen or so guys behind him.

With jocular lightness, he said, gesturing to the group behind him, "My frat brothers, here, were intrigued by your pictures. They insisted on meeting you. Can we come in?" He, then, pushed past her, waving a welcoming arm to his companions, who trooped in past the dumbfounded housewife.

"But..." Cheri's protest died in her mouth.

"I told them you'd be happy to give them some of what you gave me." He looked into her face with piercing eyes. "I wasn't wrong there was I, Mrs. B?" he asked with a derisive rise of his eyebrows; then, added, "Remember, how easy it is to share," as he pulled his cell from his pocket. "How about it? BJs all around," his glance gathering the group of boys surrounding Cheri in the mudroom, "and we can probably call it even."

"Really?" she whispered, not really daring to believe him.

"Yeah," Ray nodded, although his voice now lacked its earlier confidence. "Aaaallll-rightie, then," he announced, with a forced air of self-assurance, and, clapping his hands together, went on, "Let's get the ball rolling." They drew numbers, with a sort of rehearsed efficiency. The fellow holding 'number one', then stepped up in front of Cheri, who stood petrified and aghast, watching as he lowered his zipper and opened his fly.

"Go ahead," he commanded, firmly, "You fish it out." Crouching in front of him and reaching for his thickening member, Cheri felt a curious sense of déjà vu.

That first blowjob was stilted, not her best by a long shot, but she eventually found her rhythm, and she finished him off with a smoothness that well-imitated enthusiasm. When the anonymous cocksman came, he pulled himself hard against her, forcing himself deep down her throat, and roared out his climax. Cheri gagged and swallowed, allowing only a little bit of his issue to leak out.

Before she was able to effectively wipe her mouth, the next sceptre was presented, poised, waiting for her to cover it - engulf it. As Cheri leaned into her task, slurping the trembling tool into her mouth, the kid pushed his hips forward, sliding over her slick tongue. He was, Cheri thought, appreciatively, much gentler than his predecessor. So, as this, the second blowjob, proceeded, it was markedly more relaxed than the first one - natural, almost tender, smooth and unhurried - pleasant. Indeed, it was, undoubtedly, the best oral sex the boy had ever experienced.

Sucking her cheeks in, swirling her tongue, she brought her partner gradually to a boil. Accelerating towards the end, Cheri toyed with his juddering erection, pulling his orgasm slowly to detonation. When he finally came, thrusting and jolting, she collected his semen in her mouth, swirling it around like a fine wine before swallowing it. He hadn't forced himself into her throat; she hadn't gagged. Cheri had orchestrated his climax like a graceful dance, and he was enervated by the time she was done.

Not, perhaps, actually enjoying it, Cheri found she had been able to project herself, and view the spectacle objectively. With good reason, she was proud of herself. The latent naughtiness incited a sort of forbidden pleasure, that brought a small, private smile to the edges of her plumped lips.

After smoothly gobbling the erection of 'number three', a fourth young man, stepped up, and, while Cheri busied herself sucking the cock before her, introduced himself as Ryan. At the same time, Cheri noticed, in her periphery, that Ray, suddenly subdued, had dropped into the background, skulking about almost apologetically. It quickly became obvious that Ryan was the de facto leader of the group. He brazenly stood beside them, cocksucker and cocksuckee, watching and commenting on Cheri's performance, addressing his observations to the rest of the crew, who seemed to be waiting in deference. "She's obviously an expert at this," he stated in a matter-of-fact tone. "Notice how she seals the ring of her lips around his root. How's that feel, Phil?" Taking a grunt as a positive response, he continued, "Notice her hands, lightly on his butt; bouncing on her heels; full strokes..." Engaging his minions in banter and innuendo, his calm self-confidence left no doubt as to who was in charge. He would sporadically give advice or offer suggestions to Cheri or her current felatee.

Cheri found it all - Ryan's interference and self-aggrandizing, his assumed position of power and privilege - rather distracting. Unconsciously, she'd slipped into auto-pilot, bobbing on and off the anonymous young cock, squeezing the denim clad ass cheeks. In some way, the guy she was blowing was also distracted from the main event, so that his climax came upon them abruptly, almost unexpectedly. Suddenly, he was howling, and jabbing his swollen prick mercilessly into Cheri's mouth, slamming his pubis against her mouth, bruising her lips, as he squirted volumes of semen down her throat.

Cheri pulled back automatically to keep from choking, and, as she disengaged, caught the last few jets of spunk on her face. As soon as he, Phil, was through, and had stepped away, stuffing his deflating prick back into his pants, Ryan announced, with an almost pathological arrogance, "Enough of the oral sex, already. I want a fuck!" Cheri froze. With a growing despair, she forced herself to look up into Ryan's cold eyes. "Down and dirty," he went on, delighting in her shock, "My cock in your cunt!"

"But Ray said you just wanted some of what he had..."

"No one elected Ray, to speak on our behalf," Ryan snarled. "Besides...," he added, shrugging as he flashed more incriminating blowjob video on his phone. Then, his featured softened, the hard glint in his eyes faded. Employing a Stockholm syndrome variation, he said, "Tell you what... for just this one afternoon - we'll all go to the frat house - and after that we'll call it square."

And it worked. Cheri acceded - as if she really had a choice - despite a growing foreboding in the pit of her stomach. She knew he was evil; knew she couldn't trust him, but she felt she was out of options; so, she agreed to accompany them to their frat-house. Better than risking it at home. Better than being naked in the mudroom - "...or, worse still," she shuddered, "being forced to service them in her own bedroom - on her own bed."

The trip into the university, sitting next to Ryan in his fancy sports car, was a blur. Once at the Sigma Eta Chi frat house, ΣΗχ, Cheri was led to the middle of the lounge. Much to her dismay, the room was ringed with a great many more drooling young guys than had been at her home. There must have been over twenty of them - all undressing her with their eyes. "How about a striptease?" queried the kid standing next to Ryan, conferring with him in whispers. Cheri understood it was a demand rather than a request. And a chant started up within the hungry audience. "Give us a show! Give us a show!"

Cheri despaired, once again, balking, but Ryan's eyes betrayed not a glimmer of sympathy. Someone fired up some music, and, wordlessly, Ryan demanded that she begin. Cheri began to sway, moving, with limited success, to the beat of the music, as she loosened her top and slowly lifted it, nervously exposing her bust, pulling it tentatively over her head. The eyes of the onlookers grew wide and intense as they quietly watched. After removing her shoes and socks, she awkwardly stepped out of her jeans, puddling them at her feet, then slowed to an uncertain halt.

Standing there, semi-naked, in just her bra and panties, in the middle of the circle of gaping young men, her hands ineffectively covering her exposed cleavage, Cheri was gripped with a desolate feeling of hopelessness, until someone began to chant, "Take it off! Take it all off!" Blankly, she tried once more to swing to the beat of the music, as she slowly undid her bra, offering a few almost artistic glimpses of her naked breasts, before discarding the brassiere altogether, and quickly covering her nipples with her hands. Swaying, increasingly naturally to the music, she killed some time by playfully flashing her tits. Finally, resigned to her fate, Cheri became more relaxed as she dropped her hands from her nipples to the waistband of her panties. While she gradually drew her panties down off her hips, a mattress appeared, flopped unceremoniously onto the floor in the middle of the room.

Ignoring the obvious intent of the bedding behind her, Cheri, kicked her ankles free of her panties, without skipping a beat, and, finally naked, she closed her eyes and lost herself in the music for a spell. Twisting and turning in a graceful sort of slow-motion, the accumulated tension seemed to visibly slip from her body. Focusing inward, she became unaware of her surroundings, for a time, at least - unaware of her own public nudity. And her dancing became slightly more magic. The red component of her auburn hair shone through her bush. Coming in and out of view, it flashed like a beacon, perched atop her altar, as her hips swiveled with their own voluptuously fluid motion.

Drawing her hands up her body in an erotic caress, Cheri cupped her tits, weighing them and kneading them before letting them fall. Full and round, luscious-looking, her breasts had very little sag for a mature woman, and as she raised her hands above her head, they swung enticingly to the beat. Her appreciative audience watched wide-eyed, fascinated by the transformation - housewife to exotic dancer.

When the music finally ended, Cheri slowed to a stop, standing with an arm across her boobs and a hand over her pussy. Unsure of what was next, she just stood still, like a clockwork ballerina, wound down.

Her striptease complete, the audience, also unsure of how next to proceed, began to get restless. Some of them started to removed their own clothes in anticipation. A few of the boys reached out a tentative groping hand. But before the proceedings could disintegrate into touchy-feely chaos, Ryan interrupted the groping, effortlessly gathering everyone's full attention. Now stripped to the waist, his boots set aside, with all eyes on him, and his eyes boring into Cheri's glassy orbs, he quietly declared, "I get first dibs on our lovely guest." Cheri felt abject confusion flood through her, first going pale, then blushing head to toe, her naked body glowing amidst the lewd crowd. Without raising his voice, or wavering in his gaze, Ryan announced, "Second in goes to Ray, a finder's fee as it were. I'm sure our Mrs. B. would agree that's fair." His raised eyebrows begged the question, and Cheri found herself responding with a subtle nod.

Ryan stepped forward and gently pushed Cheri back onto the mattress as he removed his pants. His cock was already past half-mast as he crawled between her splayed legs, and it stiffened visibly as he lay it in her bush. Lowering himself onto her chest, she was amazed as he began, with an odd tenderness, to kiss her. Still, it wasn't long before the circle of spectators started to chant again. "Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!" Curiously, lying under Ryan, feeling his impressive manhood slide into her, Cheri felt, somehow, safe and protected; so much so that she began to respond to his thrusts, lifting her hips to meet him, trailing her lips down his chest to nibble at his nipples. The ring of onlookers went quiet as Ryan's thrusts became more urgent, and his breathing more labored. When his crisis hit Ryan pushed himself deep, holding his insertion tight, as he crushed his lips against Cheri's. It was so very strangely sensuous, that Cheri locked her legs over his back and gripped his cock with her vaginal muscles, as he came.

Incredibly, Ryan's climax triggered an orgasm - if a somewhat modest one - in Cheri, causing her pussy to further twitch and squeeze, indeed, milking him dry before letting him go. As Ryan slowly lifted off her and pulled out, she lay panting on her back, her raised legs vibrating.

Ryan nodded, acknowledging the small round of applause from the gathered boys, before gesturing to Ray to take his place. Ray eagerly, manically, rushed in, his woodie bouncing impatiently, and without pausing, he bulled, violently, into Cheri's still vibrating pussy. Looking glassily through her, rather than at her, he began to hammer, frenetically. Even amidst his pounding assault, Cheri felt the stirrings of another orgasm tickling her fundament, but Ray didn't - probably couldn't - last long enough. "Wham bam, thank-you, Ma'am!" He pulled out fast, after cumming, and disappeared into the suddenly milling crowd.

After that, it quickly became a full-on gangbang. Cheri endured a miasma of cocks - straight forward fucks on her back; flipped to all fours for doggie-style; simple felatio, as well as double teaming. The ordeal went on and on, yet all the while, the echoes of her earlier climax charged and discharged. A slow march toward orgasm moved inexorably, two steps forward, one step back

She found herself viewing her ravishment from a distance, and thought, objectively, it was not as bad as she'd anticipated, indeed, it was beyond anything and everything she could have imagined. It didn't escape her bewilderment that, in fact, she'd even achieved small orgasms along the way - more than once. She was intoxicated by the relentless barrage of sensation and stimulation. Cheri couldn't believe her own behavior - her own response. How did she become, in one afternoon, such an unholy slut? "I mean," she marveled to herself, "twenty-some-odd guys? Most more than once!"

Eventually the afternoon wound down, until finally there were no more takers. Lying alone on the mattress, soaked with bodily fluids, and trembling feverishly, she took stock of the situation. "I guess I wore them all out," she sighed, feeling an odd mix of relief, and satisfaction, and pride.

"You're done! Good job!" Ryan told her, congratulating her as if she'd just subbed in on a ball team. She dressed in a daze, then silently looked to Ryan to take her home.

During the ride back, Ryan insisted she view the video footage on his phone. Her heart fluttered and sank as she realized what she was seeing was apparent evidence of her own complicity. In a low voice, Ryan warned against complaining. "You certainly look like you're enjoying it," he observed, with a wink. Then, pulling into her driveway, he said, ominously, "Be good. I'll see you later, then."

With her mind in a whirl, she felt some small relief that she'd managed to get home before any of her family. Still, during the next hours and days she struggled to act normal, to carry on at home and at school as if she weren't some sort of harlot. Cheri chose not to tell Craig about the incident, neither of the group arriving at her home, nor of the frat house gang-bang. She realized that he would, in all likelihood, be of no help at all, so it was best just to leave him out of the loop.

Jason, a student in Cheri's fourth period English Lit class, caught her at period change, and asked to have a word with her after school, late, after football practice, for just a few minutes. "Just have a couple of questions regarding my term paper," he said. Cheri didn't like Jason. She suspected that he was a bit of a bully, and she sensed an air of insincerity in his voice. The request made her uncomfortable; nonetheless, she agreed to meet him. What else could she do? She was his teacher, after all.

Late in the afternoon, well after everyone had gone, Jason entered her room with an 'I-know-something-you-don't-know' sort of swagger. "Y'know, I got this video the other day, and I thought you'd be interested." He paused and smiled, before continuing. "You remember Ryan, don't you? Well, I'm Ryan's younger brother." Cheri recognized the same arrogance as the older kid.

He held up his phone for her to see and pressed play. Cheri glanced at it, stony faced, knowing, already, what it showed. She'd seen it before. Still, that she was virtually unfazed surprised even her. There she was, in living colour, naked as a jay-bird, sucking and fucking at the frat-house gangbang. She watched with a curious sense of dissociation. It seemed nothing could shock her anymore. With a wicked grin, Jason suggested, "It's really pretty well done, don't you think? Well-edited, this version." He watched her watching it for a moment. And Cheri was slowly becoming fascinated, despite herself. "What is it worth to you to keep this from going viral, eh?"

Peeling her eyes away from the tiny screen, Cheri looked Jason in the face, and slowly shrugged. "You tell me," she whispered.

"We-e-ell," he chuckled, stretching it out. He knew he had her by the short and curlies. Unfortunately, she knew it too. "How about a little doggie-style over the desk while you watch the rest?" He propped his phone up on her desk, then, coaxed her into leaning over on her elbows to watch. Cheri had lost all her fight. She acceded to his demands almost apathetically.

Standing behind her, Jason flipped up her dress and pushed his hand between her legs, slowly drawing a finger back along her pantie-clad pussy. Reaching right under once more, he began again, this time pushing harder, spreading her lips with the material of her underwear. Cheri tried to ignore him, concentrating on the depraved video images of herself losing control, as Jason stroked her repeatedly, increasingly insistent. Cheri cursed beneath her breath, as her body slowly began to betray her, again - a tingling growing in her sex.

Jason was pleased with himself, for he felt her feminine dew begin to gather in her furrow, and her hips begin to move subtly, rocking to meet his tracing fingers. "She's actually loving this," he bragged to himself. He kept at it a bit longer, feeling her panties get increasingly moist, and her lips slowly blossom, becoming puffy, slick, and warm. Suddenly pulling his hand away, he reached over her back, and grabbed a pair of scissors from her desk. He deftly snipped the gusset of her panties, while releasing himself with his other hand. Without so much as a breath, he took her from behind, brutally slamming into her, reaching full penetration in one stroke. The force of his entrance caused her to gasp and brace herself with her elbows. Still, as abrupt as his entry was, his stiff rod glided in smoothly, filling her womb, and jangling the nerve endings in her vaginal walls. Quickly, Jason commenced pounding, spearing in and pulling out, frantically at first, until he seemed to find an acceptable rhythm.

And as the assault settled, Cheri steadied herself against his onslaught, and much to the dismay of her sense of propriety - her right-thinking mind - she detected the stirrings of a carnal arousal germinating deep in her gut. Jason began to chatter and chirp, but, concentrating on those good feelings, she only listened to Jason's trash talk with half an ear.

With his hands on her hips, Jason pulled her to meet each thrust, sawing in and out of her, his hips slapping rhythmically against her ass-cheeks. All the while, he talked about sharing her with special friends. How he was sure they would be interested in afternoon tutorials. Accelerating, he began to wheeze, growling deep in his throat, "Jesus, you're tight for an old broad." He continued, breathing hard. "You must really like this, 'cause you're sure well oiled!" Faster still, he hissed, "Oh, yeah," and slapping her buttocks, he roared, "Move those hips, bitch!" Then, suddenly, slamming into her, he held himself firm. Cheri could feel his cock jerk and swell, as he pumped his seed into her cunt. Sadly, she realized, his climax arrived too soon for her to catch up.