Cornered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling out of her, he spun her around, and poked his drooping, dripping penis at her lips. "Here, clean me off." Lifting her cheeks, he lined himself up and pushed into her mouth. Cheri accepted him complacently, rounding her lips and sucking him in fully. Under her ministrations, he soon began to regain his firmness, and was hard again in no time, filling her mouth, nudging the back of her throat. His shaft quivering in anticipation, he started thrusting hard against her face. "Oh yeah! Keep going! Geez! Don't stop."

Jerking, his body spasmodically rigid, Jason grabbed the back of Cheri's head and pulled tight, forcing his cock well past her gag reflex, before letting go volley after volley of spunk deep in her throat. Sputtering only a little bit, Cheri surprised them both, by swallowing it all - "Like a pro," she thought, ruefully.

Zipping up his fly, Jason said, assuredly, "We'll talk later." Then, as he turned to leave, throwing a quick "Ciao," over his shoulder, his phone rang. As he left her room, Cheri heard him answer. "Yo. You'll never guess who I just had sucking my cock." Then he was gone.

Cheri's feelings of dread shifted to an impending doom. She was convinced that the whole sordid situation would come out eventually - probably sooner rather than later. A preternatural calm descended over her, and she mulled it over as she straightened herself as best she could, her underwear in tatters, cum still sticky inside her thighs. Certainly, she thought, the edited gangbang video made her look willing. And, maybe, she conceded, she really was. "How old is he?" she wondered. "Just eighteen, probably." How could she prove the classroom sex was coerced? "I never screamed. I never actually protested!" Still ruminating, she left the school, crossing the parking lot as nonchalantly as possible. "I'll lose my job. Probably go to jail! Disgrace my family. Lose my friends; Christ, lose my entire social safety net!" And so it was that, as she sat for the moment, before starting her car, she made up her mind to take pre-emptive action.

The next day, as everyone went about their morning routines, Cheri quietly called in sick. Once alone, she packed a few things, a bit of clothing, and just ran away. Miles down the highway, as the working day ended, she sent a few brief explanatory texts to her husband and children. "Something bad has happened." "I've gone away for a bit." "Sorry." "I'll get in touch in a while."

Buzzed on coffee and nerves, she pointed the car south and headed for Mexico. "Maybe I'll find work teaching English." She told herself. "If nothing else there's always whoring." She allowed herself a rueful smile, adding, "School or brothel, either way I've got experience!"