All Comments on 'Cornhusker Granny'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Go Big Red!

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superb!

Great short story, very sensual.

NormCastleNormCastleover 12 years ago
Was

married to a Cornhusker granny....and our sex lives were pretty much right on track with this story, except for the other gentlemen who helped me care for her needs...*S* Seems to be something with the ladies who grow up in the open fresh air and country living that stirs their needs...

klippertklippertover 12 years ago
great story

I luv those mature ladies....boy do they have plenty of fuck left in them. I hope the meet again....maybe she will surprise him with a little anal play....maybe lick his ass....

NakedinNC_NakedinNC_over 12 years ago
Very Nice!

Very Nice! Seasoned Citizens are better than most men think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of my most favorite stories and hope for more

I am a 24 year old proud lesbian who truly loves mature women for many, many reasons. Have no idea why I am here and accidently found this story. I am all wet and anxious for my 63 year old lover to arrive!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

True,i was 38,older lady in the office,Trish,and i went to a wedding of 2 of my employees. As a side comment i said makes you horny knowing what those 2 are going to get up to tonight,she smiled at me and said i will show you if you want.I laughed,her hand went to my leg and said i am not joking.I said alright then,as a dare,lets go,we went to the lift,i laughed,jokes over as the lift door closed,her hand went to the front of my trousers,whispered in my ear,please fuck me.We hurried into the hotel room,i quickly dropped my trousers,she sat on the bed,her hand stroking my cock,guiding it into her mouth,oh she was good,i told her to stop i otherwise i would cumm,she sucked harder,o.k as my cumm shot into her mouth,flooding her mouth,i finally pulled back.Wow,you had a lot,my cock still hard.I pushed her back,kneeling between her pantyhosed legs,pulling them down,my face moving to her hairy pussy,my tongue moving,slurping because she was so wet,pushing up at me,then she orgasmed,i was immediately soaked as she bucked,i kept my tongue in her,a mix of cumm and urine as she finally finished.On your knees,she turned,my hard cock sank straight into her soaked pussy,my thighs splattered with juice as i fucked her hard,she kept having little orgasms,until finally i wet my thumb,moving it around her anal opening and as i started to cumm,pushed it into her,she moaned as i shot my second load of cumm into her,we finally collapsed forward,i moved off her.She lay there and said maybe we should get back to the wedding.I said not yet,i still have to show you what else they will get up to as my finger moved around and into her arse.We did not get back to the wedding,but could that women fuck.She told me she had not had sex for 3 years,she made up for it in one night and i continued to fuck her for the next 2 years until i met another lady who i married.At my wedding she said to me i know what you will be getting up to tonight.My cock tingled when she said it.

miklosfairmiklosfairabout 11 years ago
Small towns are all very much alike

I grew-up in a small town in the Mid-West. On a visit back many years after graduating from HS, I met an old neighbor much like the horny granny in this story. Let's just say she made my stay much more enjoyable than I expected. Older women are sooo appreciative of a good, young hard cock.

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
Sneaky, & I loved it!!

At my ripe old age, I am very aware of all the widows, & devorcees that need attention. I belong to a senior group that likes to have picknicks (fuck fests really)at parks outside of town. This hunting thing would be something we would go for!!lol

Thanks for a good read. Would love to read more about the Husker Granny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally......

A writer who understands and has some real appreciation for these incredible women. It's not easy being alone in this world when you feel great, have kept yourself well exercised and mentally alert, and nobody to share this incredible sexual energy that most times still remains. Most women find their sex lives being almost totally halted when they reach their 60's and over, even when married. I can fully reinforce what you wrote in saying that making love to a mature women is like going to the gym for a few hours, and the need to keep coming back. I can only honestly discuss my experience with these incredible women (I am a 20 something lesbian who is truly impressed with these great ladies). Their bodies are so sensitive with their breasts and nipples so warm, sensitive, and in great need of attention.

Treat them well and you have a wonderdul event....... Thank for this story!!!!!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Excellent story

I totally enjoyed reading this Erotic story and hope that you have another chapter to this story. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I want to find a woman like her

That story is great, I fantasize about finding a horny granny like her. I love to lick and fuck senior aged women

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...