Corporate Mergers Pt. 01

Story Info
Company needs his wife.
4.3k words
4.36
147k
149
26

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers

"Holy crap! You're perfect!" William Stevens blurted out when introduced to Carol. He scanned her head to toe and gently took her by the shoulders and turned her around, whistling appreciatively. William turned his head and looked around for his two partners before turning back to Carol and Stuart. "I'll be right back, sorry to do this, but you might be saving the company." He turned and strode purposefully off.

Carol looked wide-eyed at her husband, "What the hell was that about?"

Stuart looked back at his wife with the same baffled look. "I have no clue. Saving the company? What is he talking about, but it didn't look like a joke or anything."

"Should we wait here, or go over and get a drink? He studied me like I was a prime steer." Carol asked softly, looking nervous. "I sure feel like one now. Is this normal at your company?"

"No, this is weird. I've never even seen Mr. Stevens before. I'm way down the food chain from the three partners. I'm sure he hasn't a clue who I am." Stuart mumbled. "I don't know, perhaps we should go over and get a drink." He said as he took his beautiful wife's hand and led her to the open bar.

William grabbed Joseph and Arnie. "We just lucked out." He said looking back across his lawn seeing Carol and the new associate heading to the bar. "Check out the blonde with the guy we hired last month in HR."

Joseph and Arnie looked over and immediately both grinned. "Fuck me. I thought we were screwed and you'd have to escort Carmichael," Joseph smiled looking at Arnie. "She's exactly his type." He studied the gorgeous blonde. Her face looked beautiful from this distance, but that wasn't what made her perfect. She was obviously a natural blonde. Her hair sparkled in the sun, and he could see her eyebrows and sparse hair on her arms glowed blond also. And on top of that, she was stacked. Her sun dress couldn't hide her huge breasts and if they prove to be real, Carmichael would be really grateful to the partners. He continued to scan the curvy girl assessing her height, weight, age. "Perhaps 5'7", 115 pounds...18? Crap, she can't be that young, but..." He thought. "Please turn around, let me see your ass..." He mentally urged. "Christ, she looks perfect. We need to grab her and check her out. Carmichael is due her in an hour. How is her ass? I cannot see from here."

William grinned. "Twin bubbles. Christ, it was all I could do to resist grabbing those cheeks. Carmichael will be all over that ass. Let's go make the happy couple an offer they can't refuse." He led the other two over to the bar.

"Shit, here they come, and look how focused they look." Stuart muttered to Carol.

Carol looked over and took a big gulp of her Mimosa. "I feel like a lamb that got separated from the herd..."

William came over and put a hand on Carol's shoulder. "Boys, I'd like you to meet Carol...um, I'm sorry I don't think I caught your last name."

"Miller, my husband, Stuart Miller works for you." She responded softly, looking embarrassed for her husband.

"Of course, Stuart Miller in HR." Arnie replied, "I signed off on your activation form. You have terrific qualifications. We're really lucky to get you." Turning to Carol, he continued, "I apologize for this assault on you two. This should be an escape, a day to relax, unwind and get to know your new co-workers. However, we just found out a key...um, associate was taken to the hospital with appendicitis this morning and we have a huge, well, hole to fill." He said stroking Carol's arm smiling assuredly at her. "Perhaps it would be better to head into William's study here, so we can talk. Do you want to grab another drink, perhaps some food?" Seeing Carol look at her husband, he added, "You both. This affects both of you."

Carol looked at her husband and seeing him nod, turned to the three powerful men. "Ok, I really cannot imagine why you want to talk to me. I don't know anything about the packaging business, I'm a just a teacher." She blushed.

"You have no idea what your true abilities are yet. Come one, grab another drink. Hell, Bob, please bring us all another round to the study. Follow me and relax, we don't bite." William said firmly.

Settling in the luxurious soft chairs in the massive study, the three partners looked over at the stiff couple on the leather settee. Arnie smiled and broke the silence. "Look, this is nothing bad, nothing negative is going to come out of this, for either of you. We are in a bind and you Carol, you can help us out and both you and Stuart will be handsomely rewarded." He stopped when Bob came in with the tray carrying the drinks, though these were not in plastic cups, but expensive looking crystal.

When Bob let, Carol took a sip and looked over at the men arrayed in front of them, "Rewarded handsomely. I'm sorry, but when I hear that I get shivers. What do you I need to do?"

Joseph spoke up. "Ok, let me tell you up front that this will require both of you to agree. If either of you doesn't want to help us out, we all go back to the party and no one will ever hold this against you. However, if you agree...Wait, I'll get to it. If you agree, you'll get $10,000 and Stuart will get a 30% raise, effective from his date of hire." He stopped to let it sink in. Seeing them look at each other looking both scared and eager, he continued. "We have a problem. We have the opportunity to merge our company with another, one that would increase our value, but more importantly, stave off a hostile takeover by a Chinese company. Carmichael is our angel." He stopped and cleared his throat. "Well, to be blunt. We found out he is obsessed with, well...women like you."

"Women like me?" Carol blurted out. "Young blondes? Bit tits?" She looked at her husband with an angry look on her face. "Did you know about this?"

"No! Hell no. Look, I have just been there a month and I am not in the loop on this. Hell, I'm not in any loop." Turning to the men, he tried to hold back the anger he felt, "You want my wife to sleep with this guy? Is that it? Get Carol to whore herself out?"

"No, not exactly..." Arnie started to reply, but William stopped him.

"Actually, yes, the is exactly what it is. We were going to sugarcoat it, but yes. We are asking Carol to be Carmichael's escort for the week he is here and make him happy. If he wants to go to Coney Island and ride the Ferris wheel, then we want Carol to take him there. We want Carol to make him happy enough that he saves our company, our jobs, and I guess your job." He said looking pointedly at Stuart. "Because, if the Chinese take us over..." He said sadly. "Look, I have to admit, you have us at your mercy. Personally, if I were you I would tell the three of us to go fuck ourselves, but if you can see the benefits in this short, um, interruption in your marriage, you can become a lot more financially secure."

Not seeing them jump up and run out, Joseph added, "William is right, you do have us at your mercy. We need you. We're prepared to do what it takes for you to say yes. I could probably be a better negotiator." He said looking at his partners.

"Can you give us a few minutes?" Carol said looking at the men.

"You're not serious." Stuart blurted. "No way. I understand, but I couldn't take this...you being a prostitute. I don't know if I could last the week."

Carol turned to the men, "Please? Can you let Stuart and me talk?" She reached down and patted his thigh as the men left the room.

"No. I don't want to talk about it. Even if they sweeten the deal to 100 Gs. I love you and it hurts even thinking about it." Stuart said urgently.

"Sweetie, remember at school when you shared me with Tom? We made love at least three times a day for the next month after that you were so excited." She said stroking higher on his thigh. "Remember? I see you do." She said softly feeling his cock pulse beneath her fingers. "Imagine next week, next month after I get naked with you again how happy you will be to see me." She stood up and went over and locked the door to the study. Coming back, she slipped off her dress and knelt between her husband's legs. Looking up at his face, she unzipped his shorts and pulled out his rigid cock and stroked it. "You want me to stop? Do you want me to call them back in and tell them we're financially secure enough? Or do you want me to be a whore, whore myself out to a strange man?"

Stuart looked at his naked wife, her all natural DDs dangling as she hovered over his throbbing cock, her tongue flicking across her lips getting them slick and ready to take his cock. He reached down and pulled her face down and groaned as she engulfed the head and shaft in her hot mouth. "Yes, OK, God. That feels so good, don't stop." He sighed as he reached down and grabbed a soft, fleshy breast. He thought that another man, this Carmichael would be grabbing these, sucking on the hard nipples. He ran his hand between the snug valley between the huge mounds thinking, perhaps he'd also slide his dick here. "Oh fuck!" He groaned loudly shooting his load down Carol's throat. "God, yes...yes, swallow my cum you whore. I want you to whore yourself out. Let him put his cocks wherever he wants." He grunted as he thrust his hips against her sucking mouth.

Swallowing the last juices she sucked out of her husband's cock, she popped his slick member out of her mouth. Grinning she looked up at her sweating husband, "You really do like this, you love the thought of me getting fucked by other men. I told you you would after Tom. I really wanted to do that again, but I think you were in denial." She stood up and slipped her dress back on as Stuart lifted his hips to pull his pants back up.

Stuart sighed, "Fuck, but I both love it and it hurts. It hurts really bad." He said sadly. "But, like they said, it is only a week. Ok, you better go unlock the door."

Sitting down the men looked expectantly at the couple looking a lot more relaxed.

"I take it you came to a decision." William said, "And by the look on your faces, I think you are in agreement with whatever you decided.

"Yes," Carol said, "we have decided. We accept the challenge, with a couple of caveats. Make it $20,000 and 50% raise along with assured employment as long as he wants." If that is not acceptable, then no hard feelings." Carol looked firmly at the men.

"Great! Joseph, you were spot on." He turned to Carol, "Joe predicted you would demand those exact terms. We are happy to meet you there, especially since you are twice the woman as the girl we originally hired and Stuart has shown to be a terrific employee." Turning to Arnie, "Get Marilyn in here, we have to get our girl ready." Standing up, he went over to shake both their hands.

"Stuart, perhaps you should go back to the party as we have to get Carol ready for our guest of honor. Whatever you want, please tell my people and they'll get it for you." He pulled Carol to her feet. "Ok, honey, I'll need your wedding ring." He said holding his hand out.

Felling a sharp pain in his chest as he watched his wife pull off her wedding ring, he held out his hand, "I can take that, I'd feel better holding onto that."

William laughed, "Stuart, I'm not stealing your wife's wedding ring. I'm putting it in my safe and she'll get it back next Sunday. I'd hate for you to drop it, or misplace it. And we can't have it in your wife's purse, in case it accidently dumped over." He put the ring in his pocket. "In fact give me yours. It's only fair that if your wife is single for the next week, so are you."

Stuart felt a loss seeing her ring disappear into another man's pocket and pulled off his ring and handed it to William. As he sadly turned to leave he saw a woman hustling in.

"Marilyn, you're the best. Sorry to pull you away from the party, but can you get our girl here...um, perhaps we should call you something else, guys who does she look like?" He turned to look at the others.

Arnie piped up, "Jessica, like Jessica Simpson. She has her body, for sure."

"Ah yes, Jessica, or Jesse. Can you get Jessica here ready for Carmichael? We're going to leave you with Marilyn here. She will take great care of you." William said smiling. As he turned to leave, he saw Stuart standing by the door. "Stu, you're a single man now. Let me introduce you to some of the executive assistants outside." He said as he firmly pushed the anxious man out the door.

After all the men left, Marilyn turned to Carol. "So, we're going to need to hurry since we only have, maybe 30 minutes. Let's see what we have." She reached down and pulled the girl's dress clean off. "Nice, very nice." She said as she cupped the heavy tits and bounced them gently. Rubbing her thumbs over the nipples watching them get erect, she sighed, "God girl, you are certainly blessed. Let see how trimmed you are."

Stunned, Carol watched as the middle aged woman fondled her breasts before kneeling down and pulling her thong down to the floor. She stumbled slightly as Marilyn pushed her legs apart and ran her fingers along her slit.

"Wow girl, you're really wet. This excites you, doesn't it? Stepping out with your husband's blessing. I'm so envious. Anyhow, we have to do something about this bush. Come with me." She said pulling the naked blonde towards the door.

"Wait, I'm naked. We can't go out there." Carol protested.

"Relax, sweetie. You have nothing to be ashamed about. You should proudly let men see you as much as possible. Trust me, you have a limited window before gravity takes over." She laughed bouncing her own sizeable breasts through her dress. "But, don't worry. William told me we have to house to ourselves, and believe me, the dress he set aside is not much and you can't be shy when we go outside."

Beet red, Carol let herself be led into the master bedroom upstairs. She dutifully plopped down on the edge of the tub when Marilyn pointed.

Marilyn went to the closet and pulled out scissors, a razor and shaving cream and walked over to the blushing girl. She saw the red flush from her face run all the way down to the pale pink nipples and sadly thought how few blushes this girl would have left in her life after the next week. She knelt down and pushed her legs apart. "Wow, sweetie, why are you covering these beautiful lips up?" She said looking at the trimmed bush covering the girl's labia. She took the scissors and began trimming as much as she could before taking the shaving cream and rubbing it into the dripping pussy in front of her.

Carol opened her legs more and closed her eyes hoping she wouldn't cum. She'd never had a woman, except her OBGYN, touch her there. Stifling a groan as the woman spread the cool cream into her throbbing vagina she felt her nipples harden and pulse. It was all she could do not to grab her breasts and pinch those aching buds.

Marilyn grinned seeing her ministrations getting strong reactions. "I'm going to have to taste this before we're done," she thought. "Jessica or whatever you real name is, you have to stay perfectly still..." She said as she began scraping the blade across the soft lips until it was perfectly clean. She heard the girl panting as she stroked her thumbs up and down the silky smooth labia. She looked up at the blonde as she wiped girl's pussy clean with the washcloth and seeing the sweat on the upper lip and closed eyes, decided there would be no argument if she took a quick taste. She reached up and gently pinched the girl's erect nipples and leaned in and took the tip of her tongue and ran it up the dripping slit.

Carol opened her eyes when the older woman began playing with her nipples and groaned when she felt the probing tongue against her slit. She gasped when she felt the stiffened tongue flick rapidly on her aroused clit. She took her hand and caressed the back of Marilyn's head encouraging her to continue. Feeling close to exploding, she had to feel those breasts, feel another woman's tits. As she slid her hand down across the Brunette's shoulder, she felt Marilyn rotate her body to allow access down the front of her dress. Feeling another woman's tit for the first time, she was amazed how erotic it felt...the soft, mushy, warm flesh bulging between her fingers. The nipples, puffy and aroused; the eraser sized tip, bouncing like rubber as her fingers played with it. Hearing Marilyn moan softly and feeling the vibrations against her clit, she pulled the nipple harder and felt all her nerves begin to swell and tingle.

Marilyn had her fingers buried in her twat as she sucked the goddess's pussy and began jerking and spasming as she came against Jessica's wet pussy and her muffled groans triggered an equal explosion from the writhing blonde. When both came down, Marilyn leaned back smiling. "You wouldn't want to go out sometime after Carmichael leaves? Or perhaps, you and your husband?" Seeing the girl nod her head, she stood up and wiped her face off with the washcloth before gently wiping the red pussy spread in front of her. "Ok, let's get you dressed." She said pulling the blonde to her feet.

Looking in the mirror, Carol said, "Are you sure? This is totally see through and I'm not wearing any underwear."

Marilyn nodded with a smile. "It's perfect. Carmichael is going to love you, and you have no idea how much is riding on that." She looked at the girl. "Sweetie, how old are you? If I can ask, how many men have you been with?"

"I'm 22 and I've been with just two men...and now a woman." She said giggling.

"Ok, I just want to ask you if you are sure about this. You are basically another man's toy for a week. He is not expecting a sweet young thing like you. He expects a hooker, to be blunt. You'll be expected to do whatever he wants." She looked sadly at the girl who might be 22, but looked 16. "A lamb to the wolves..." she thought.

"No, I'm not sure. I'm actually nervous, no I'm scared. But we could use the money, and if I can get through the week, we'll be a lot better off." Carol said softly, "By the way, my name is Carol. I guess seeing as you and I sort of...I mean, you should know my name."

"It's good to meet you Carol. Ok, let's go. Those guys aren't going to be happy we're a half hour late, but I have no regrets, and shit! You are worth waiting for." Marilyn said taking the girl's hand. "By the way," she said handing Carol a clutch, "There's an AmEx card in there and some of your stuff from your purse. You'll just buy clothes and things as you need them. Needless to say, you cannot just pop home and grab a bag."

William was telling Carmichael about the art exhibition coming to the museum when he stopped. "Fuck me," He said softly. "Gene, I think you'll like meeting a friend I asked over today as your companion, if you want." They watched as the sun showed every curve under the sheer fabric, the large breasts bouncing up and down with every step, the rock hard nipples poking through. William could make out the golden vee between the young girl's legs, and could even make out that she was shaved.

Closing his mouth, Carmichael turned to the three men, "Seriously, this is my date?" He turned back as Carol walked up with a shy grin on her face.

Stuart stopped mid sentence seeing Carol bouncing up to the men and turned back to the hot redhead he was talking to when he felt a punch on his arm.

"Hey, she's out of your league. The partners got her for their money man. I'll bet she's $1,000 per hour. Close your mouth, you're making me feel plain." Linda, the redhead pouted.

"I'm sorry. Shit, she is pretty much naked. You can see everything. I shouldn't stare." Stuart apologized. "You are not plain, in fact you're twice as beautiful as she is." He said feeling like his chest was going to explode. "Do you want to get out of here? I've had enough mingling."

"Sure, let me get my stuff." Linda said feeling a twitch between her legs, "Come back to my place, I think I have the same dress. I'd like to be looked at like that." She said nodding towards Carol and the four men.

barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers
12