Corporate Mergers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuart took one last look around seeing every man's eyes and most of the women openly staring at his temporary former wife's exposed body.

"Jessica, this is Gene Carmichael who I told you about. Gene, this is Jessica and since you are unfamiliar with the town she has volunteered to show you around. She should prove to be a very satisfying guide." William said taking Jessica's hand and pulling her gently into the group.

Carmichael took her hand and as he bowed to gently kiss her knuckles he noted no wedding ring, and he felt his cock jerk seeing the gravity defying tits right in front of his face. Standing back up he looked at the bright blue eyes, tiny button nose and soft puffy lips and inwardly groaned thinking about how those lips were going to feel wrapped around his cock. "Jessica, yes you look like a Jessica. I'm stunned to meet such a beautiful guide. I've usually had old retired men when I've been assigned guides, so this is a real treat." He said with a smile, "It's very nice to meet you. I hope they are not being presumptuous offering your services for the week. I'm sure you have a boyfriend and responsibilities."

"You make me blush," Jessica softly laughed, "I'm sure some of those men were pretty hot. No, no boyfriend, no responsibilities so I'm at your service while you are here." She smiled at the older man when she noticed Stuart walking by.

Carol felt similar pain watching as Stuart was heading through the gate with a beautiful redhead realizing that she had stupidly expected him to sit at home alone for the next week moping. "Crap, I hadn't thought that he was apparently also single for the week." She thought ruefully. Feeling a strong hand stroking her ass, she turned to study the man who was going to "own" her for the next week.

Gene was very good looking, but she was struck by how intense his steel-blue eyes were. He didn't bother dying his graying hair, which made him seem even more intense. When he was studying her face, she felt more exposed than she felt before and as those eyes roamed downwards, she wished she could have panties on as she felt her pussy begin to leak. He looked to be 65 to 70 and in incredible shape. His tight polo shirt showed taut muscles and six-pack abs. She caught a glimpse of something snaking down the left leg of his shorts when she felt his hands turning her around.

"You guys shouldn't have. I'm afraid I might be cancelling some of the negotiations we've scheduled for the coming week since I'm sure something more important might pop up." He said to the partners, as he checked Jessica out, "But, perhaps there won't be as much haggling this time as there usually is for these type of transactions. If I can beg your leave, perhaps Jessica can show me the grounds."

As Stuart stood by the gate waiting for Linda he saw Carmichael walking next to Carol with his hand fully stroking her ass, the shadow of her crack fully exposed. "Fuck me, why did I agree to this?" But seeing the older man's hand groping her right glute, he felt his cock pulsing and realized what hell really was.

"Is that for me?" Linda asked chuckling, checking the now prominent rod lying in wait under Stuart's shorts.

Forcing a grin, Stuart reached down and tried to adjust his cock, "Sorry. My bad, but perhaps I'm expecting something more than I should."

"Ooohh. You'll have to tell me what it is you're expecting. Perhaps you need a spanking." She giggled as she pressed her breasts against him as she brushed by the good looking man.

12