Corporate Mergers Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy looked at her, "I didn't say anything. I was thinking it, but I never said a word."

"You're a man. You see a hot tub. See a woman. Eureka! I've invented sex!" She chuckled.

"Are we that obvious?" Troy asked.

"Yeah, you are. Woman plus picnic. Sex. Woman plus car. Sex. Woman plus beach. Sex. Woman in hot tub...any water, Sex. Hell, woman plus 'fill in the blank.' Sex." She laughed.

"That's unfair. There are women...well some. Anyhow, it depends on the woman. I look at you and I can think of a dozen things that don't lead to sex." Troy protested.

"Ok, name them." Jessica demanded.

"Cleaning a septic tank, gutting fish, playing baseball...no skip that one, um...flying a fighter jet, though afterwards...ummm. Being coerced into massaging a hairy fat man...um. Uh. Christ! I'm out. You win." Troy laughed. "Give guys like us a break. You are really beautiful and perhaps that is what we focus on, but 99.99% of all women we meet, that's all we can go on. Their looks. And you in this hot tub, in that bikini...not fair. My brain cannot keep up with the possibilities." He climbed out. "I like you and rather than enter dangerous ground and perhaps ruin the chance for a second date. I'm heading home."

She looked up at him, "You want a second date?"

"Of course I do, but I do have to leave. My dog is going to be famished." Troy grinned, "She's not that bright. She can use the can opener, but cannot figure out how to dish it out." He shrugged as he grabbed a towel.

Jessica got out and dried off and when Troy came back in his 'I Heart Malibu' tee shirt, she walked him to the door. She handed him containers with green chile stew and rellenos. "These came out great. Thanks for your tips. You have my number and since we haven't had sex while you were looking, call me?"

"I will. You may be stuck up, but with a body like that..." He shook her hand, turned and left.

**************************************

"Seriously? He isn't putting you on? He doesn't own a TV? Does he have an iPhone at least?" Steph asked. "I so happy for you. Your first first date. Did you kiss him?"

Jessica laughed looking at the eager girl, "No, we didn't kiss. He shook my hand and left."

"You realize, most girls are not inviting men back to their apartment on their first date. That's not something you do unless you find yourself comfortable with him. I mean, perhaps he's a stalker or something. He did approach you in the store."

"Let me check." Jessica picked up her phone. "Hey, Troy, It's me. Yes. Me too. Hey my friend is wondering about something. Yes, actually, same one. She wonders if you're a stalker. Well, she pointed out you did approach me in the store. Oh. Thanks. That's a relief. This weekend? I think so." She put her hand over the phone. "We have Saturday and Sunday off, don't we?"

Steph thought a second, "Yes, there's the thing on Sunday. Yeah, we are off."

"This weekend is good. Ok, see you then." She put down the phone. "He said he's not a stalker and when he saw me fondling the tomatillos he wondered else I could fondle, so he decided to talk to me and find out. Anyhow, we have a second date."

Steph looked at Jessica, "Christ. You are so naïve. Of course a stalker would tell you he's not a stalker, though I have my doubts they'd mention the fondling thing." She paused, "He really said that?" Seeing Jessica nod, "I like him. So, where are you going on your second date?"

"I guess hiking. He wants to take me to Chavez Ravine." Jessica said, "I love getting outdoors."

Steph laughed, "Jess, you'll be outdoors, but Chavez Ravine is where Dodger Stadium is, you know, the baseball team the Dodgers?"

Jessica laughed, "Thanks. I can just see myself showing up in hiking boots and cargo pants...I don't think I own any cargo pants though."

"Do you know baseball?" Steph asked.

"Not really. Something about nine men running around the bases." Jessica said, "But hey, it makes playing the dumb blonde thing a lot easier."

As she headed to the set, George winked at her as she walked by. She stopped and turned, "Hey George."

He turned, "What's up Jess? We have no more scenes in this episode."

"I am probably too late, but it would be really nice if no one ever knew about yesterday's shooting. I mean, everyone here knows, but I just don't want to hear people referring to me as one of your...You know how it is." She said.

George patted her on her shoulder, "Leon read me the riot act. He read everyone the riot act. In fact, if I have any enemies on this set, I'm gone. He told us all, if a single word gets out about what we did, I'm off the show. I like this show and I prefer to stay, so..."

Jessica leaned up and kissed him, "Thanks George, I definitely don't want to see you go." She turned to go, and stopped, "By the way, it goes without saying..."

"Yeah, simulated sex. Leon stressed that too." George said sadly.

**************************************

Jessica looked around. "How many people are here? It looks like, crap I don't know, 50,000?"

Troy looked around and saw no empty seats, "Should be a full house. Around 53,000. Good guess. You like baseball?"

Jessica laughed. "I should punch you. We talked about sharing a love for hiking and you invite me out to Chavez Ravine. Thank God my friend straightened me out."

"I admit I may have been testing you. You never heard of Chavez Ravine before? Do you know who the Dodgers are?" Troy asked.

"Nope. Never heard of it. I do know who the Dodgers are. They were in Brooklyn up until the late fifties. My dad was not happy about that." She looked around, "So this is where they went."

"Have you ever been to a game?" Seeing her shake her head, "And you're not a baseball fan?" He groaned, "I guess that's it. I'm sleeping with you right now so we can end it."

Jessica looked around, "I've been in less public places, but what the heck?" She started to pull off her shirt. She stopped, "Wait, do you have a rubber?" She looked behind them. "I'll bet someone has one."

"Ok, hang on. I'll quiz you first." Troy looked sternly at Jessica. "How many teams are there in a baseball game?"

"Two?" The blonde replied, looking uncertain, "Yes, I'm sure it's two."

"Ok. We're good." Troy said. "I'll fill you in on the minor details."

Jessica found herself being drawn in by the sound of a ball well hit. The athleticism of the players and especially the sound of the ball hitting the catcher's mitt when Kershaw let one loose. Troy was impressed when she called the pitches after he pointed them out early in the game.

Periodically during the game, the camera focused in on one celebrity or another which caused Jessica great joy since Troy could name none of them. "You really are off the grid. Everyone know Brad Pitt." She laughed, elbowing him.

"I know her!" He said pointing.

Jessica turned and saw her face on the DodgerVision screen and sat down, feeling embarrassed. She heard the cheers for her but felt like running. Thankfully, the camera found Meg Ryan and she could go back to being unseen, though heads all over their section were turned her way.

Troy sat down and looked at her, "Hey. I'm sorry. It's one of the things you never get used to. It happens to me every time I come to a game. I knew going into the architecture business I'd never get privacy again...Jess, you alright?" He turned her face towards his.

"Sorry, I just forgot for a while that I was a brand. I liked being generic." She tried to smile.

Troy stood up, offering his hand. "Come on. You were not really wrong. There's a great trail that takes you up there, he said pointing at the hills. Great views of the city."

"But, it's just the fifth inning. I thought it went nine." She stopped and looked at the scoreboard again, "Wait. Sit down. Those zeros across the board means the pitcher is doing something special doesn't it? We can't leave."

"We're leaving. Come on. This trail is really close and I just feel like being alone with you. It actually is a bit weird seeing people turn around and stare constantly." He pulled her to her feet and saw all eyes on them as they went up the stairs.

**************************************

"God! You were right. This is a great view." She looked out over the city just as a huge roar went up in the stadium. It continued for minutes and Jessica looked over at Troy who briefly looked like he was going to cry. She took out her phone and found the final score. She looked at Troy. I'm really sorry, but this should have been something you would have liked to have seen."

He took the phone and shook his head. "No, not with you feeling uncomfortable. It would not have given me any pleasure."

She punched him, "God, you are such a liar. A perfect game is good, right? It says here it's the 26th no-hitter in Dodgers' history. How long have they been around?"

"130 years or so. Why?"

"How many games do they play in a season?" Jessica asked.

"Um, well, 162 now, but it was 154 before that and 140 before that...Why are you asking?" Troy said.

"Fuck! I owe you. They've played about 20,000 games and they have had 26 no-hitters and..." Jessica hugged Troy hard. "I am so sorry. I should just get over being poor pitiful me. Christ!" She pulled away. "You will always remember the girl who made you leave being witness to history." She flopped down on a rock.

Troy looked at the stadium and at Jessica, "Oh get real. I'm with the most beautiful woman in all of LA on a day without smog and got to see myself on the big screen. Could it get any better than this?" He sat down next to the distraught blonde and pulled her close. "Come on, there's a great view up ahead."

Jessica felt herself being pulled to her feet. "You would be a terrible actor. I can see missing out on being witness to a perfect game all over your face." She yanked up her shirt and bra and held the pose for a few seconds, "Ok, good to see that face gone. So, where is this view you are raving about?"

Troy stood there before stammering, "Um, view? Oh yeah. It's just ahead." He said as he turned and led Jessica down the path. He stopped and looked at her, "I feel my face coming back. Actually, it was only the second perfect game in Dodger's history. Perhaps a refresher?"

Jessica punched him. "Ok, so it's been done. I'll let you see more when you miss out on something less commonplace."

Troy almost ran into a branch thinking about those perfect creamy breasts and the girl's laughter. He wasn't sure which he liked more.

**************************************

"You made him leave Saturday's game? Kershaw was a God! Wait, I have it on Tivo. Perhaps you could invite him over and we could watch it. I'll call Tim to see if it is alright." Steph said, "Christ, you're high maintenance." She laughed looking at Jess.

"I know. I feel terrible about that. The odds of seeing something like that live are not lottery odds, but still really minuscule." She sadly looked around, "I have no idea how to make that up to him."

Steph jumped up. "Hang on, I have an idea." She ran out of the dressing room.

Jessica watched the girl run out. She heard voices in the hall, "...don't give me that. You fucking owe her. I know you can do it." She saw Steph dragging George into the dressing room.

"Ok, tell her what you're going to do." Steph ordered, her hands on her hips.

"Ok, Jesus." He turned to Jessica rubbing his shoulder, "She's a tiny little thing, but God! That hurt. Ok, yeah. Jess, Clayton Kershaw is a friend of mine. I'll call him and perhaps your friend could watch the game with him. Hell, I have no idea if he'd agree, but I'll check." He started to back out of the room.

"Now. Call him now." Steph ordered.

"Ok, I'll be right back." George said backing out of the room.

"He knows Kershaw?" Jessica asked, "How did you know that?"

"Hell, they've had so many pictures taken together. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure Troy might like this even better." Steph said grinning.

**************************************

George introduced Jessica and Troy as they walked in the front door, and this is Stephanie and Tim, friends of ours from the set.

Clayton shook each of their hands and when he got to Jessica he took a deep breath. "Good lord. You are my favorite actress. Had I known you were in the crowd, I would have never been able to focus on the plate. You really left halfway through? Let me rephrase that, you were my favorite actress."

Jessica groaned, "I know. Steph is right, I'm really high maintenance." She hugged the tall athlete, "You have no idea how bad I feel and I really appreciate you doing this for us."

Clayton nodded his head, "Not a big deal. I usually go through each game and check my mechanics and see how I could have pitched the players differently."

"18 strikeouts, no walks doesn't leave a lot of pitches to critique." Troy added. He looked around and the large place and stopped. "Hey, I designed this." He pointed down the hall, you have a spa down there and across from the spa is the media center." He looked around with a grin. "I know this is weird, but I feel like I lived here. I tend to walk through every room as I design the houses." He looked at the pitcher, "This was one of my favorites."

"That is so cool. I fell in love with this place first time I saw it." He held out his arm, "Lead on. You know where it is." He said smiling.

**************************************

"Wow! You were a hit." Jessica said looking at Troy driving her Tesla. "Clayton loved it when you gave him a tour of his own house."

"That was fun. I never get to see inside once they are built and get sold. He and his wife really decorated it well." He looked a Jessica, "Ok, you are so off the hook. Sitting with Clayton, getting a pitch by pitch commentary was so much better than merely being in attendance." He reached over and stroked her leg. "Thanks. Now I feel like I have to flash my tits to make us even."

"I was thinking that. It really isn't fair you know. Though I did see your chest in the hot tub. Very impressive." She chuckled. "Say, this is our third date, isn't it?"

"I guess it is. This is the pressure date." Troy said.

"Pressure date?" Jessica asked, "What's that?"

"The pressure date. Should I kiss you? Will you invite me up? Should we make out? How far should we go? Should I leave afterwards or spend the night? Should I keep your phone number or delete it from my contacts? You know. Pressure." Troy responded calmly.

"That's right. Once you've marked me, why bother coming back. You have a whole city of women all waiting for you to use them and move on. I see why it is called the pressure date. If you waste too much time with me, you might miss out on the next innocent young thing." She looked at Troy. "Ok, let's make this simple. Would you like to come up?"

"No, I have an interview with a sweet young thing that perhaps will flash more than just her tits on the first date." He looked at Jess, "Are you fucking kidding me? You need to ask?"

"It seemed polite, but perhaps you could call her and kill two birds with one stone? Perhaps do a casting call." Jessica responded as they pulled into her garage. "You can give her my address.

As they entered the elevator, Troy pulled Jessica close and pressed his lips against hers. By the time the door opened to her apartment, they were passionately kissing and exploring each other's mouths with their tongues.

Jessica pulled back to get her keys out and panting, said, "Ok. Thank God that's out of the way. Get in her and show me those tits of yours."

Jessica sat down on the couch after putting music on, and looked expectantly at Troy, "Come on. And none of that quick flash shit. I want it slow...I want to be teased."

Troy grinned and began dancing and swaying to the music. He rubbed his hands up his chest and down to his ass. He turned and gave himself a swat causing Jessica to mock groan. Encouraged, he slid his hands back up and began playing with his nipples and pulling on them.

Jessica watched the good looking man go through his routine, teasing her, but finally, she yelled out, "Quit teasing, bitch! Take it off." She stood up and grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him, wanting to taste that mouth again. She loved his smooth skin and explored his muscular back, his jeans, feeling his ass. She pulled her chest away from his when she felt Troy's hands come up her sides, and groaned when he finally fondled her breasts. Feeling his gentle, but strong hands, she sucked on his mouth more passionately pressing her pelvis into him when she felt him harden.

She lifted her arms up when Troy pulled her top off and was impressed when he popped the clip on her bra with one hand. Tossing the clothes to the side, she let him discover and feel her breasts as she leaned back. She felt her pants being undone and being lowered to the floor. She let herself be led back onto the couch and put her hand on his head as he kissed her neck, upper chest and her large breasts.

Troy cupped both breasts, marveling at the weight and creamy smooth texture. He found himself totally absorbed in the taste of her skin, the softness of the flesh under his lips and tongue. His thumbs played with her hard nipples as he covered every inch of her tits with his mouth. Finally, he sucked the right nipple into his mouth and felt the blonde's hips rise up and grind against his leg. He went from one to the other as he felt the thrusting become more urgent. He smiled hearing Jessica's breathing get coarser and her humping get more rapid and sucked harder on the nipple in his mouth while flicking his tongue rapidly on the hard nub.

Jessica gasped as she came, grinding and humping against Troy's leg as the incredible feelings from his active mouth drove her over the top. "God, yes...Christ that felt incredible." She said as she let her body go completely limp. She looked at the grinning man sporting an impressive tent in his pants, "Ok. That was great. Shall we get together tomorrow? Oh wait, I'm busy tomorrow."

Troy stood up and grabbed his shirt, "Sure, sounds good." He headed towards the door. "I do have work I need to get to."

"Wait, perhaps I was a bit hasty." Jessica said pulling her panties off and opening her legs, "I mean, if you have to go I understand, but if there's anything that interests you, I guess you could stay a while longer." She reached down and rubbed the slick lips.

"I don't know. Perhaps if I get a closer look." He said as he walked back and dropped back to his knees.

She looked at his face a few feet from her moist pussy, "You sure you can see from there? You can look closer."

Troy leaned in and when his mouth was an inch from her crotch and he could feel the heat emanating from her, "Looks ok. I'm not sure though."

Jessica stroked his hair, "Perhaps a small taste?"

"That might work." He said as he opened his mouth and ran his tongue up her slit. He sat back and grinned, "Yes, this definitely works." He leaned in and pressed his mouth to that blonde furred pussy and began probing her with his tongue. He hadn't spent long before he felt Jessica pushing his head off.

"Not fair, I got to cum and I can't have you bringing me off a second time when you obviously need attention." She said pointing to the tent.

"Sorry, I got here first. You'll have to wait to get at my dick, if I let you at all. Quit being the prima donna actress you are and let me have my fun." He said as he went back to the sweet tangy juices leaking from the gorgeous blonde's twat.

Jessica was in heaven being patiently pleasured by the man. She'd never been with any guy who didn't drive his cock into her as soon as she was wet and felt herself open her legs wider and her body relax and sink deeper into the couch. Troy reached up and grabbed each breast as her separated her labia and licked up her slit, flicking her clit with every pass. He rhythmically continued that and even though Jessica felt incredible pleasure with each pass, she didn't feel herself close to cumming.