Corporate Mergers Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy was enjoying pleasuring the girl and was in no hurry to make her cum since he wanted to be right here ever since they first met. As he lapped at her pussy, he let his tongue get deeper and deeper, and as he did that. He pressed a bit harder against her clit with each pass.

Feeling this, Jessica could not take it anymore and began thrusting her hip against his mouth and tongue when he hit her clit and soon felt him attack her aroused button with his tongue in a rapid flicking motion and she groaned while thrusting her hip up and hard against his mouth as she came a second time.

Troy grabbed onto the breasts and rode that writhing twat pressed against his face as she grunted over and over until finally, she collapsed back.

Troy sat up and wiped his face and crawled up onto the couch next to the naked beauty. She snuggled against him and wrapped her arms around him.

"God, that felt good. I need to return the favor. Let me catch my breath." She said as she closed her eyes and began to softly breathe.

Troy reached over and grabbed the afghan and covered her.

"What time is it? Was I asleep?" Jessica asked looking around? "I'm sorry. We were in the middle of...Oh Christ. I did it again."

Troy stroked her hair, "Did what again?"

"I pulled you away of the perfect game. We were I the middle of sex and I...well, I got mine and fell asleep." She rubbed her face and looked at him. "You must be really frustrated." She said.

"Not at all. I figure it will even out. I mean, look how you made up for the game by letting me watch it with Clayton Kershaw." He grinned at her, "I expect no less from you to make up for you falling asleep."

"I don't know if I can do that. Hang on. I'll get George on the phone." Jessica jumped up naked and grabbed her phone, "It's worth a try but don't get pissed at me if Clayton won't have sex with you."

Troy jumped up and grabbed the blonde and carried her into the hot tub. "I'd hate to put him out, but perhaps you might do." He said looking at the girl bobbing in the water. "Perhaps you could call him later." He pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

Jessica pulled back, "Hang on. Remember I'm a stuck up actress?" She reached down and pulled off the wet shirt, "I don't want you to compromise your values..." She unbuckled his pants and yanked them down and off. They landed with a wet splat on the tile floor. "Also, I usually have my people take care of these things." She pulled his boxers off revealing his nice sized cock. She tossed the shorts over on top of the pants and stroked the fat hard shaft. She loved the shape, the length, perhaps 8 inches and the gentle curve. "Let me get my stunt double on the phone, she usually handles this part." She opened her mouth and began sucking on the head. She pulled back, looked up at him, "I mean, if this is really what you want." She licked the head some more and looked back up, "Perhaps we could read?" She opened her mouth and took four inches before bobbing on the shaft.

Troy groaned, "Thank God you have something in your mouth and finally shut up. I was about to interrupt you and read you some poetry I wrote." He felt her hot mouth on his cock and let himself be pushed back onto the edge of the tub without Jessica's mouth leaving his cock.

Jessica ran her tongue all around the nice fat head tasting his cum. She was pleased that she liked the taste, not that had ever mattered before, but it was one more thing she liked about this man. As she took more and more into her throat, she heard Troy grunting appreciatively and as she felt his cock press against the back of her throat, she felt his hand on her head stopping her.

"Stop, I don't want you to choke." He panted.

She pulled off, "Relax and just enjoy yourself. I usually have my stunt double do this, but I should be able handle something this small." She kissed him and went down between his legs. She lowered her head onto his cock and kept going until her nose pressed against his pubic hair. As she pulled off and dove back down he heard Troy's grunting become louder. With just the fourth pass, she felt him pulling her head up.

"Ok, I'm going to cum." He was amazed when she dove back down and began clenching her throat around his aroused cock causing him to jerk his hips into her as he spurted jets of hot cum down her throat. She stroked his balls and the swallowing increased the pressure on his inflamed head as he thrust against her face.

He flopped back onto the tile with a long moan. "Christ that felt good."

She stood up grinning, "My stunt double would be proud."

Troy lifted his head up, "Small? Really?"

"Hey, how would I know? I told you, I've had people take care of these things for me. Why? Is it big or something?" She grinned at him. "You tell me it's big and I'll believe you. Turned out you're not a stalker. You didn't lie about that." She stood up and pulled him into the hot water.

Jessica straddled Troy and kissed him again. "I really like you. You make me laugh, you can cook and most importantly, you tell me you have a big cock."

"Yes." Troy said.

"Yes, what? Yes, you like me too?"

"Hell no. 'Yes' to would you like to spend the night. Christ, you women. Always trying to get me to commit." He stroked her hair, "I'll tell you what. I'll keep your number on my phone for at least another 24 hours. Does that work?"

"Our kids are going to be beautiful, and smart!" Jessica said throwing her arms around Troy, "But seriously, are you going to fuck me with that thing or not?" she asked humping against his hardening penis.

"If I have to. Perhaps we could try the bed? I mean traditionally when a man and a woman consummate their contact sharing, isn't it in the cellular bed?" Troy asked getting out of the tub.

"You know, that's a good question. But, I'm blonde and if you say so..." Jessica said as she dried herself off.

Climbing into the bed, Troy held Jessica close, "I'm sorry, but I have to say this. I am falling for you. I don't want to leave in the morning."

Jessica waited for the punch line but seeing his look, stroked his face. "You're serious, aren't you?" She climbed on top of him and kissed him. "You aren't afraid I'll ask for a friendship ring? Ask you if we could go steady?" Seeing him shake his head she kissed him again, "Well, you can't say it but I can. I love you. I do. You're so much fun and I don't want you to leave either."

Troy hugged her close and stroked her back, "Actually, I would like to go steady."

Jessica leaned back and looked at him, "I'll have my people call the other 23 boyfriends and tell them it's over." She kissed him hard as she felt his hard cock grind against her. Pulling up, "But this is just plain annoying, came we find a place where it won't bruise me?" She said reaching down and lining his cock up with her wet pussy. As she felt the large cock slide in, she moaned, "Much better. If we're going to spend time together, you really need to be more considerate of that and put it somewhere it won't disturb me." She hugged him as she raised and lowered her hips, feeling his sizeable member slide in and out.

"Sorry, I'll make sure it doesn't press against you. And if we're spooning?" He asked feeling the tight pussy caressing his cock.

"Look, if we're going to be going steady, you'll have to make some decisions for yourself. Just put it somewhere." She sighed feeling the thick shaft rubbing against her clit. She sat up and lowered her pussy all the way down, closing her eyes as she felt the head press against her cervix. She felt Troy's hands on her breasts and reached up and put her hands on the backs of his feeling him mauling her breasts.

"I could get used to this, but nothing beats the first time." Troy said looking at the goddess on top of his cock. I'll let you know when I'm going to cum since we have no condom."

"Why? I'm on the pill. Unless you want to cum on my tits or something." Jessica panted as she raised and lowered herself on that hard shaft.

"Maybe next time...uhhh. God. Keep doing that." Troy panted feeling Jessica lean forward and rapidly twerk her hips on his cock. "Fuck, stop...oh God. Uhhhh, uuhh. Yes." Troy panted as he felt his cock get milked rapidly by those jerking hips. He stroked Jessica's sweating back as she fell on top of him, his cock still firm inside her. "You didn't cum. I'm sorry, it hit me so fast." He moaned.

"Relax, I'm happy right here. There's a lot more to sex than orgasms." She said as she held him.