All Comments on 'Corporate Punishment'

by cristena

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well

You should be ashamed of yourself-noone deserves the things you portrayed in this horrible story-not even someone who sinks so low as to sleep with someone elses husband. You story is immoral,wrong, violent, and disgraceful. Imagine if someone wrote this about you or your daughter. hmmm... very distasteful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wish there were more like this one:)

Very real, but still keeping with fantasy. Great job on the writing. More description of what she feels while they do these things to her would be great. Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Kudos

I thought it was a great submission: just enough detail, and yet just enough rough, straightfoward language. The ending was really enjoyable - too many submissions end when the action stops; yours gave more reality and depth. Great work! Although I hope the circumstances are never repeated, I hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Terrible

I understand you're hurt and it's wonderful that you're dealing with the anger in this way but to read this story knowing that there is true negative energy and perhaps even hatred behind each word is a complete turn off despite how well written the work is. I highly doubt this is what the counselor meant but good for you for working it out. Maybe a journal would have been more appropriate place for such hurtful and violent wishes toward someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Terrible

I understand you're hurt and it's wonderful that you're dealing with the anger in this way but to read this story knowing that there is true negative energy and perhaps even hatred behind each word is a complete turn off despite how well written the work is. I highly doubt this is what the counselor meant but good for you for working it out. Maybe a journal would have been more appropriate place for such hurtful and violent wishes toward someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
People should read the story tags.

I thought this was a great nonconsent story. I think that anyone who reads a nonconsent story and expects to find something that is not morally wrong is obviously not aware of what nonconsent means. Great job and to those who are detractors of this story try reading the tags on the stories and the warnings at the begining. If nonconsent is not your fantasy kink then don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful

This story didn't turn me on one bit, BUT I understand the hurt and the pain of someone cheating and I think you got your anger and frustration out perfectly. I wish people would stop complain about a story when it doesn't go the way they wanted it to. This is about your artistic expression and they have chosen to read the story, if they didn't like it they should still thank you for letting them read your private thoughts and leave it at that. Its not a REAL event, no one got hurt so whats the problem. I give you 2 thumbs up! You go girl!

~*~Dia~*~

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
dumb

it's always strange to me that bitches who get cheated on tend to spit their vitriol in the faces of the women rather than their own spouses/husbands. why not try being more original and writing a revenge story about your man? or is it just more easy to degrade a female character?

skyesforeverskyesforeverover 16 years ago
awsome!!!

This was, first, a great story.... second, i think it was so smart of you to think of doing this. I would of never though of this in a million years. Great way to let out your anger. And kodos on saving your marrige. Whatever works

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
To Each Their Own

True, it didn't turn me on BUT as a fellow writer I could tell that it had theraputic value for the author. It was well written and certainly doesn't deserve being trashed by anonymous people. Good job and keep it up! QueenB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF

Angry wife revenge story. Meh a poor polt weak climax and lame conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stranger thought

You should dump your husband but continue writing if it helps

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous