Corporate Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mistress returned holding a bar about 2 feet long. At each end was a strap.

"Will this do Mr Brown?"

"That looks excellent Angelina."

The man took the bar and bending down strapped it onto my leg just above my knee.

"Hands down and open your legs little bird."

My Mistress gave me a look that made it impossible to resist. I spread my legs.

"Further, that's better."

The man now strapped the other end of the bar to my other leg. This off course made it impossible for me to close my legs. The man then bent down and peered between my outstretched legs. His fingers separating my labia and teased them apart.

"These are marvelous, just perfect, see, they are the same on each side." He states.

He returned to my breasts teasing and pulling my nipples which erected instantly, shrinking my aureoles until they were hardly wider than my nipples at the base. He squeezed them hard making me cry out and I tried to pull away, but I couldn't as my mistress had hold of my arms.

He smiles, "These are lovely, but needs calls, bend her over Angelina."

My Mistress led me awkwardly, due to the bar to a chair where I was bent over. My rear was now in view to the stranger I could hear him bending down and then I felt his hands part my buttocks, exposing my anus.

"What a veritable peach, look it just winked at me."

"Please feel free to fuck her there if you want Mr Brown she is prepared."

I was shocked, here I was being offered to a complete stranger.

"Thank you Angelina I would like that."

I heard a zip go down and a rustle of clothing and as I bent over the chair felt the man's cock rubbed up and down my crack, it was removed and then returned though this time wet and was thrust into my rectum. I gasped as the stiff rod was rammed hard home staying there for a while whilst the man enjoyed the tight feeling around his member, and then it was slid in and out as he enjoyed himself.

My Mistress smiled at me as she watched my humiliation. The balding man grasped my hips and continued to fuck me. After a few thrusts he grabbed me around the front, squeezing my breasts and pinched my nipples once more, as I squirmed and gasped from their abuse it seem to excite him and with a grunt his cock stiffened and he ejaculated into the orifice. He held it tight inside until the spasms eased before quickly pulling it out. I was told to stand up.

"Lovely very tight, just how I like it, do you have a towel handy Angelina?"

"Eva will lick it clean for you Mr Brown."

I was turned around and looking down. I almost gagged at the sight of his wet spunky shaft that hung obscenely under his pot belly between his skinny legs, dripping cum. I bent over and holding his now flaccid cock licked the musky juice off until my Mistress was satisfied it was clean.

"Excellent, and now to the matter in hand."

The man said as he slid his trousers back on, the bar between my legs was removed and the leash released allowing my arms to return to their place behind my back. I was then led out of the room, down the hall and down into the dungeon. The man followed carrying a little leather bag. Once in the basement my Mistress led me to one wall where after undoing my hands reattached them to an X on the wall, my arms fully outstretched and my legs once again fully open. In the center of the X was a wide belt which was clipped around my waist and also around my throat another strap was placed preventing me from shifting the top of my body. Leather thongs were also attached just above my knees. These fixed me tightly to the cross preventing me from moving at all. I was fully stretched out.

My mistress then tied a blindfold around my head, so I was now completely blind to both of them. To add to my bondage a penis gag was then inserted into my mouth and tied around my head. My breath came in gasps as the air whistled through the hole in the middle of the rubber penis.

"That looks excellent, Angelina."

In the silence I heard the man undo his bag. I could only hear movement and had no idea what they were doing. I felt something cold against one of my nipples, very cold, and then again on my other side. Then they were held hard, and pulled it away from my body. I then felt a sharp prick just behind the nipple and tried to cry out, but of course could only mumble, then the pain went. The other nipple was grasped and as before there was sharp prick just behind the nipple, and almost at once the pain went. I could feel tears springing from my eyes as a result of the sharpness of the pain.

Before I knew what was happening my labia was grasped again very hard and pulled away from my cunt. I heard a hiss and felt a cold spray on my cunt lips. I waited unsure what was happening when again there was a sharp prick in my flap, first on one side and then on the other. I wondered if my mistress was having a small tattoo placed on these points. I had never told her what she could not do, wanting to be completely in her power for her to use me as she wanted. I knew she would never permanently hurt or obviously mark me.

The fingers moved and fiddled with my clit pinching it before, ouch! There was another prick this time just above my clitoris I tried to struggle but it was hopeless.

Several minutes past and my crutch began to feel numb as did my nipples. It was silent, both people were quiet obviously concentrating on something.

My breasts again were handled and pulled about for some time although this time I could feel nothing in the tips. The same was done to my labia they were both pulled and manipulated but again I could feel nothing. I lost any sense of tie as this was all going on, but finally they ended up with my clitoris, but this was completely numb I was at a loss to know what they were doing. Maybe my Mistress was satisfying some bizarre whim of Mr Brown.

"There we are, all finished and a wonderful sight if I say so myself."

"You look lovely my little pet."

The gag was removed and the blindfold taken off. I looked down at my breasts and to my amazement pierced through each nipple was a golden ring.

My mistress saw where I was looking.

"There's more little lamb, with which she held a mirror so I could see myself between my legs and there through my lips and the hood of my clit were three more rings. I was astounded I didn't know what to do. My first reaction was horror but then I realized it was right that my Mistress should pierce me like this. I smiled at her, which made her kiss me softly on the lips.

"I hope it did not hurt too much little lamb. You must keep them very clean and turn them every so often to stop them closing as they heal. Mr Brown has put a special ointment in them that speeds the healing they should be fine in a week. After that they will not reseal so you can go without them."

Mr Brown looked at me and smiled, I wondered if he did this to many women. My bonds were removed and my Mistress ordered me to prepare some coffee for them. I went up to the kitchen and naked and pierced and began my chores. The rings felt strange and I could not help looking at myself in the mirrors of which there were many, every time I went past one.

And that is how I got my body pierced, there's no need for me to tell you that I keep this secret from all but my Mistress and Master, even the boss doesn't notice, as I take them out If I think we might get intimate, and he's too involved in fucking me to notice the small holes.

In the morning, my Mistress is the first awake and tells me she needs to go to the bathroom and that I am going to be her toilet. She then takes me to the bathroom where I am ordered to lie down in the bath. She then straddles my face and after ordering me to open my mouth urinates over my face. When she has done I must lick my Mistresses cunt clean. Returning to the bedroom my Master wakes up and I am ordered to go over to him and suck his cock until it is hard, then he fucks my Mistress. After they have finished I am order to lick his cock clean and also lick the cum from my Mistress's cunt.

After a shower I don my maid's uniform which as I explained earlier barely covers my breasts and womanhood, before going to the kitchen where with the cook provides me with breakfast and prepares brunch for them. Their meal finished, I clean up and tidy up returning to load the dishwasher. The cook has left and will not return for a few hours when he will be needed again. When I do the housework I have to wear a green version of my maids outfit, the top a little bigger to cover my nipples, and the bottom a little longer to cover my sex. In fact, there is a uniform for every task. If the doorbell rings during this time I have to answer the door, exposed like this to who ever is at the door and then I fetch my Mistress or Master. It is always my fear that someone will recognize me, but with no glasses and a wig feel I am reasonably safe. There is a spy hole and I do check before opening, fortunately up to now I remain undiscovered.

The delivery men all grin and leer at me when I open the door, staring at my barely covered tits and legs as I must open the door fully and not hide behind it. My Mistress has instructed me to pay all these people without referring to her so I have to deal with them. Taking any item I pay them with money or a credit card from a little table at the other side of the hall. Turning and walking to this gives them a clear view of by back and buttocks unhindered save by the apron strings around my waist and neck. Of course on returning they enjoy the sight of my breasts moving freely under the apron top, my nipples sometimes coming into view. They always try to keep me as long as they can, but I do not speak much and they have to go much to their reluctance. Some have become cheeky, leaving the boxes in the back of the van and requesting I walk out to collect them. I don't know what they say to their friends, they must find it really weird. Nobody has complained yet though!

Late in the afternoon, when I am finished my chores, I might be told that I had done a good job and would get a reward. I am led into the den and told to masturbate for them while they videotape me. I lay down on the rug and start to put on a show for them, first rubbing the outer lips of my cunt and rubbing my tits, then after getting turned on, I start to put fingers in my cunt and fuck myself, it didn't take long to come. I was ordered to lick the juices from my fingers and the rug. I must have put on a good show for my Master and Mistress because I could see my Mistress rubbing her cunt with her hand and I could see the hard on my Master had. I was told to crawl over to my Mistress on my hands and knees and lick her cunt to an orgasm, while my Master fucks me in the arse until he comes. After they have both been satisfied I am told that they are having a party that night.

My Mistress took me to the bathroom and bathed me again. She then began playing with my clit, but stopped when she saw I was ready to come. I was told that this should get me into the right frame of mind for the evening's activities. She dressed me in only a red collar, a gold chain around my waist, thin suspenders, black stockings and high heels. She hung small pearl pendants from my nipples and a slightly larger one from my clit.

I waited by the wide opened door feeling a little nervous exposed naked like this to anyone who came up the drive, but as soon as the first people came into sight as they walked from their cars arrived I relaxed a little now I was actually confronted by the situation. Of course both men and women took a moment to look me over, the men with a smile though mostly a leer and the women would invariably stare at my breasts. I bowed to each guest and after taking their coats. I was a little shocked when I took the coats as the women were often bare breasted or naked from the waist down, whilst the men wore loose fitting clothes easy to remove I would surmise, some even naked from the waist their cocks hanging freely. I then led them to the drawing room where my Mistress welcomed them, before returning to the front door.

I almost died when I saw one of my co-workers walking up the steps. His eyes immediately dropped as he stared at my body, as before I took his coat, had he recognised me? No his eyes were only for my body and or course I looked very different without my glasses and with brown hair and of course totally naked. He seemed fascinated by my breasts as he removed his coat under which he wore an open waistcoat displaying his hairy chest and belly and loose fitting black silk pantaloons. He wore no briefs as I could see the outline of his cock as it started respond to my nakedness and erect. As I walked him to the drawing room I could feel his eyes sliding over my body like slugs. I sighed silently in relief as he joined the others without any comment.

When all had arrived, I carried out my other duties and walked around with nibbles and drinks for everyone. Initially they were a bit shy with me, although none of them could take their eyes off me for long. After a while a few people were relaxed enough to give me a light stroke on the buttocks, or stroke my breasts. One sitting guest stroked my pussy whilst talking to the another guests, it felt strange to be standing at his side, watched by others and have his fingers tease my sex. Dinner was served by me of course, which gave the men and even some of the women the chance to caress me once more. It was strange for me to observe these scantily clad people mixing together.

As the evening wore on couples formed and separated and I became anyone's play thing was taken to different rooms and fucked. Women, also took me as well and I would lick their nipples and tongue their cunts, some would even lick me, but not to orgasm. I was there for their pleasure not mine. A few of the women told me that they always wanted to be with another women but were afraid to try it. I was told that I had a gentle touch and I masturbated them in a way that no man had ever done. Some would strip completely whilst others just enough for sex.

My co-worker walked up to me with another man and they discussed my body as they began to squeeze and fondle my breasts.

"Eric, look at these puppies, marvelous, they remind me of my boss who also has big breasts but she such a cold bitch I'd never get a chance to fondle them."

"No they are something," the other man said as he also played with them. By now my co-workers cock was fully erect forcing out his trouser front.

"You don't mind Eric if I take this filly for a bit of a ride, my cock needs servicing."

"Go for it, I've already tasted her hot cunt."

My co-worker took me by the arm and led me to another room where he made me stand on a low table with my legs apart whilst he looked at my vulva. His clumsy fingers fiddled with my labia as he bent down to peer up at my sex. He helped my off the table and made me bend over in front of him and touch my toes. I knew what would happen next as he parted my buttocks to examine my anus. His pudgy fingers probed the ring before being pushed inside. "Fuck me are you something," he chuckled. And told me he would fuck me in the arse, as his wife would never allow him to do such a thing. I climbed off the table and stood waiting whilst slipped down his trousers and stepped out of them, dropping them to the floor. His thick cock stiff and ready under his hairy belly, heavily veined with a purple head. His foreskin retracted as it stuck out from his pubic thatch, With his hairy body, he was long way removed from the Adonis's of my fantasies. He wrapped his arms around me, his body hard against mine as he forced me to kiss him, his tongue invading my mouth, one hand on my bum, whilst the other squeezed my tits.

"Make it wet." He croaked as he stood back and held his erect cock in his hand.

I bent over and slid the shaft into my mouth

"Not too much or I'll come in your mouth."

I licked it some more.

"That's enough, now bend over."

I felt his prick nuzzle the entrance to my rectum before he pushed it into my anus. If only he knew he was fucking his boss up the arse. Only this past week I had to yell at him, humiliating him in front of other workers for a mistake that he had made, I could easily have taken him into my office and told him he had fucked up, but no I had to do it in front of everyone. Now, who was being humiliated, as I bent over in front of him his fat cock slid in and out of my anus, his balls bashing against my cunt!? He grasped my hips as he slid in and out, it didn't take him long; I guess he must have been really excited.

Later in the evening I was placed on the table on my hands and knees, exposed to everyone, whilst they did whatever they wanted to me for their own pleasure. I was fucked by anybody in front of everybody who wanted to watch, I had never been fucked so many times in all my life by so many men on one night. As the evening drew to a close I was taken to a tiled veranda where the guests were encouraged to urinate on to me. My co-worker had me kneeling as he peed over my face and into my open mouth, again if only he had known really who I was.

After the guests had left, my Mistress took me upstairs to the bathroom and ran a bath for me. I was very tired and sore. I was allowed to soak in the bath for hours. I nearly fell asleep in it. When I woke up Sunday morning my cunt and arsehole were still sore from the night before. I went into the Master bedroom and found my Mistress and Master still sound asleep. I let them sleep and went downstairs to clean up the mess from the party. When I heard their voices I brought up a tray of food for them to enjoy. They told me I was a good slave.

By Sunday night I was tired and sore from the weekend activities. My Mistress took me into the bathroom and gave me a scented bubble bath; she washed every part of me. When she washed around my cunt she was very gentle, when she washed my clit she didn't stop until I had come. She dried my body with a soft towel and put lotion on my sore buttocks and told me she hoped she hadn't hurt me too much. That night the three of us spent a relaxing evening in bed, kissing fucking and sucking each other. I was given a massage with scented lotions and oils. We fell asleep in each others arms.

On Monday morning I awoke early and left to go home before starting work that day. I was ready to face the demands that would be placed on me.

Some people might say that this type of life style is sick, but I need this balance in my life. I dominate people all day long, day in day out. What I crave and need is to be totally subservient and subjugated, and let other people treat me as a slave, every now and then.

I remember lots of times when I was forced to be subservient to others. My Master and Mistress were always finding ways to humiliate me and teach me my place in their household. Even now I shudder to recall the degradation that was sometimes heaped upon me, but then that is part of being a slave. If you cannot feel that degraded then you are truly not a slave.

In many ways it was not the sexual degradation that felt the oddest, for let's face it part of sex is being degraded in some way or another and being naked whilst in the act of having to have sex with somebody seems to make it acceptable. What did seem odd and I suppose it was the reason I came to this place was the everyday acts I had to perform whilst in the nude or scantily dressed. It was the possible everyday exposure to others that leant spice to the weekends that hint of danger, that beating of the heart, dryness of the throat.

I remember that feeling of having to mow the lawn in the nude, wearing gardening gloves, and boots that seemed really strange. My Mistresses garden was not really isolated from the neighbors around, although there was a fence all around. All around were other gardens on the other side of the fence. I suppose it was the noise and having to push this machine around almost oblivious of the outside world. It was the type one had to empty the box at the back, so every now and then I would have to stop, bend over to take off the catcher, then take it to the far end of the garden and empty it. Returning to the mower I had been ordered to place the catcher on my head and run back to the machine. Obviously this exercise bounced my large breasts with every step. The act of doing this everyday chore seemed really strange to me. My mistress would sometimes watch me, but often I was completely on my own. During these times I often felt more exposed and vulnerable than in the house, being chastised or fucked.