All Comments on 'Corporate Whore'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
IssaquahIssaquahover 9 years ago
Great story!

Very nice set up. Begs for more chapters.

sober71sober71about 9 years ago
More please

Loved the initiation, but needs more chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more is needed

Brilliant!!! Gave me one strong climax ;-)

What about more chapters?

Owl4Owl4almost 9 years ago
Good start

Good start would love to see more.

cdonchuknow1cdonchuknow1almost 9 years ago

Looking forward to more of Abbie's promotions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tasting heaven.

Very hot and sexy. Made me hard as a rock. In future chapters he should introduce her to the joy of having her ass cheeks spread wide and him thoroughly licking and sucking her asshole while tongue fucking her tight tasty anus until she came. Then sodomizing her until he busted a nut deep in her rectum.

WhisporWhisporalmost 9 years ago
Happens all the time...

Amazingly, I know a woman who sucks cock and takes it up the ass at work from her boss in order to stay employed. This type of thing happens more than people realize, and it's HOT!

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 8 years ago
Daily duties?

I'd be interested to hear about her new duties. She might have to stop wearing panties, and report to his office a half an hour early before work starts every morning to be sodomized and degraded. And of course she will have to suck his cock clean after it is in her ass every time. He might pass her around, in the most humiliating ways possible. And of course she would have to submit at a moment's notice to being used any way he liked, any time he liked, as often as he liked. No limits. And she would never refuse any request, no matter how extreme. After all, she is truly his whore now.

sexyarsexxxsexyarsexxxalmost 8 years ago

I wish i had a boss like that, he should tie her up strip her then fuck her arse while his male colleagues watched xx

shang40shang40almost 7 years ago
गुदमैथुन means ass fucking

One of the best way to tame a young lady.

One of my cousin got such treatment from her boss almost of the age of uncle.

She enjoyed the moments specially when paddled or spanked.

Ya, he has taken her anal virginity

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrific story

Seems like Mr. Kraus should have more special tasks for Abbey.

CosmiccowboyqCosmiccowboyqalmost 3 years ago

I think it's a well written story. The ending leaves it side open for more chapters. I liked the characters and the details in the story.

CosmiccowboyqCosmiccowboyqalmost 3 years ago

I think there's a sequel here as others have stated. More degradation and humiliation as she has to learn to suck his cock after he's sodomized her. That could be a great scene. And the inclusion of other management types could lead to who knows where.

chinatown_whorechinatown_whorealmost 3 years ago

Ouch ! A girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for a lovely story. A girl's first anal surrender is memorable. I'll never forget the first time my BF took me anally.

seekingmore75seekingmore75over 1 year ago

100 stars!! My dream! Please tell me more about Abbey. Please! I'm begging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, well written story, sadly this is how many women start and further their career, think casting couch, think Monica Lewinsky, think Mr president telling everyone to grab em by the pussy, most women have an inner slut waiting to get out, some get paid when they reveal the slut and get rewarded for what many would do anyway,

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight7 months ago

This is exactly how my first real job in corporate began. I was 20, married, and had just moved with my spouse to a new city. Because he did field work and was gone for 24 hours every third day, I decided to look for a job. Got a job interview with a large department store and an interview with the men’s department chief.

I went to his office and met him…35, drop dead handsome, and single. I immediately was wet, and half way through the interview he flat out asked me if I liked having sex. I flat out told him yes…as much as possible and in every hole. He stood up, pulled me up, then told me to suck him off. I completely undressed, then stripped him, sucked him and then for the next hour had him fuck my 34D tits, hot shaved cunt, and fill my mouth with his cum.

He hired me. And for the next month we had sex three times a day.

When a high spender came in for expensive clothes, I would attend to his needs, clothing and sexual. Because we were located near the airport, we would get calls from men for clothing because the airlines had lost their luggage or it wouldn’t arrive in time for meetings. I would get sizes, etc. then go to their hotel and offer to model the clothes…naked. I would sell the clothing at double the price and fuck them for an hour.

My boss took me to a quarterly executive dinner which turned into a lot of food and booze and fondling. We went to a back bedroom, stripped and began screwing like there was no tomorrow! After making me cum repeatedly, he asked me if I did threesomes and or group sex. I said yes. He immediately pulled out and left the room, only to come back with three men and a drop dead beautiful woman. The orgy began and it was awesome.

At 2:30 in the morning, two high powered executives took me home and we continued to fuck all night. In the morning, after I had sucked their morning erections, they offered me the job as corporate “on call girl” which paid a lot of money, clothing allowance, 35 % discount on any item in the store, and extensive travel to other events with company executives. Did that till I turned 24, then was replaced by another slut! Got pregnant with my husband and had a great 5 years break. At 30 I went back to the business only for myself, as a high priced escort.

I met several women doing what I started out and was still doing. All of them were seduced by the hot sex, the money, the perks, and the adventure. Welcome to corporate America were we please others, increase our knowledge of business, and invest our money carefully.

This is not for everyone, but I started having sex before I started jr. high. By 14 I had perfect tits, a hot cunt, perfect full lips, and loved anal. I have fucked every male (and two female) teacher that ever taught me from 7th grade to my senior year in college. I love sex, still do, and my husband loves to fuck me as often as he wants.

Great story…and a lot more truer than fiction!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...