All Comments on 'Correcting a Mistake'

by PAhorny

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CABONECABONEover 13 years ago
Send her your story

It couldn't hurt for her to know how you feel.

Handley_PageHandley_Pageover 13 years ago
Send it

Send her a copy of this story.

Good Luck !

hp

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'm in the same sort of situation. I talked to her about it, but we're still trying to work it out. I think I'm getting somewhere though. Give it a try and good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Inspiring

Its really a nice story, i also remember a very special person in heart till now,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Again

Try again with her send her this story and tell her that's just a small bit of what you want. If that dousn't work tell her about how nervouse you were and that you do like her. I hope it works for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please add more

She sounds sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I hope this helps

It depends on how serious their relationship is, If she's truly happy with him then you don't want to mess up their relationship and should probably work on either letting it go or trying to get back in her good graces. Apologize, tell her how you feel but don't expect her to just take you back on the spot , be her best friend, and if things don't work between her and her boyfriend wait until she's ready to start dating again to ask her out on a date and do it right this time (that is... if she accepts) This is not 100 % fullproof but if you're serious about her you'll do what it takes to win back her affection. Also it may not happen exactly as it's written down but do your best and if that's not enough then it's not meant to be.

southernlezziesouthernlezzieabout 12 years ago
amazing!

this story was amazing.. should keep me occupied tonight ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous