Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know how sensitive her nipples are, and combined with my cock moving inside her pussy and my thumb stroking her clit, I knew that she was working up to a monumental orgasm.

My own passion was rising higher and higher. Her nipple in my mouth, her movements on my cock, and the frantic pumping of her hips were pushing me closer and closer to my own climax. She rode me harder and faster, and my need grew and grew.

I was rapidly and forcefully rubbing her clitoris while tugging on her nipple with my mouth and teeth. She was panting and sweating and growling as she moved at a furious pace. I was nearly crazy with my own need to climax.

Then I happened! "CUM WITH ME, CORRINE!! CUM HARD! CUM NOW! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!!" I shouted as I began to blast my semen deep inside her. I came, she came, we both came and came and came! Her breasts were rubbing against my chest as her hips continued to jerk and flail against my cock.

When I had poured everything I could into her, her body was still jerking and spasming with her powerful orgasm. I could feel her orgasmic contractions transmitted to me by our close contact. When she began to relax, she collapsed onto my chest, trapping her huge breasts between us. Eventually she slipped to my side, one arm and one leg draped over me. We slept.

It was midmorning before we roused again. We showered together, I had been covered by her feminine fluids that had squirted over me when her climax gripped her. We played together in the warm spray, and dried each other off. By then we were both panting and highly aroused.

I directed Corrine to lean onto the counter top in front of the large mirror. I moved behind her and pushed my cock into her wet entrance. I could watch her face and breasts in the mirror as I pumped myself deep into her. I knew that this position would cause my cock to rub against her G-spot with every stroke.

I held her hips and began thrusting into her vigorously. I pumped my cock into her faster and faster. She was panting and moaning with her rising passion. Her nipples were hard points and dragging across the counter. Her face was a picture of passionate need.

I drove my cock deep into her again and again. Watching her breasts and face was ratcheting up my passion very quickly. I was pumping into her faster and harder, and still harder and faster. My climax was roaring within me. Then I exploded! "CUM, CORRINE! CUM!" I shouted as I jerked and pumped my semen into her depths again and again. I held her hips as her knees went week. I could see her look of passion as her orgasm engulfed her.

I held her hips with my cock embedded deep within her pussy. She leaned against the counter and slowly regained the strength to stand on her own. When she reached for some tissues to stem the flow of our combined juices, I stopped her. "I want to see the results of our coupling running down your legs."

She did not object, just grabbed a towel for her to sit on. We sat naked in the kitchen enjoying the brunch she had planned. We held hands and basked in the afterglow of our love making.

Soon it was time for me to leave. "Do you think that I might fit into the little yellow dress?" She asked.

"When you come over next weekend you can slip it on and decide. It is always your choice!" We hugged and kissed, her naked except for her collar, as I headed to the door.

As was our custom, Corrine phoned when she was a short distance from my condo. She had said that she was terribly horny and she hoped that I would not make her wait to cum.

I had taken off my clothes so that I was naked when she entered. Of course, as I had asked, she was wearing only her sandals and her collar.

As soon as she had closed the door I said, "CUM, CORRINE! CUM HARD! SQUIRT AND CUM! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!!"

Corrine's response was immediate. Her body shook and spasmed, her knees buckled and she squirted as she was kneeling on the floor while orgasmic contractions rocked her body.

When she finally began to recover I said, "CUM AGAIN! SQUIRT AND CUM HARD! CUM, CORRINE!"

Her body jerked and convulsed with a new round of orgasmic contractions and she sprayed more of her feminine fluids onto the floor. She was nearly lying on the floor as her orgasm continued to rock her with wave after wave of her orgasm.

Eventually she began to recover from this second, long bout of orgasms. Then I said, "CUM, CORRINE! CUM FOR ME! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!!"

Again her body shook and spasmed with another huge wave of orgasmic contractions. She shook and her pelvis jerked as her orgasm shook her again. After several minutes she began to recover. She looked up at me and smiled with a happy and grateful smile.

I helped her up and wiped up the foyer floor, then we took a warm shower together. She had climaxed three times in a row, and squirted twice when I had told her to. She was very relaxed, happy, and grateful.

She saw that I was fully erect and she suggested, "Would you like to fuck my throat? We haven't done that for a while and I don't want to get out of practice!" Then she lay down on my bed with her head over the edge.

I moved into position. Who was I to object to one of the most amazing sexual experiences ever, one that very few men could ever enjoy. I placed my cock into Corrine's mouth and allowed her to guide the action. She pulled me forward until my cock met her throat several times. Then she took a deep breath and pulled me forward rapidly as my cock slipped into her throat as she swallowed my cock.

She guided me to thrust into her throat several times before having me retract until she took a few breaths. Then she pulled me into her throat again, encouraging me to thrust deeper into her throat again and again. She continued this until I was going crazy with lust. I NEEDED TO CUM!

She pulled me deep into her throat and encouraged me to thrust into her again and again and again. My cum was boiling within me! I had to cum NOW! I continued to thrust into her throat while my cock twitched and jerked shooting my hot semen down her throat and directly into her stomach. Blast after blast of my cum poured down her throat as my climax crashed through me.

"Corrine, CUM WITH ME! CUM!" And I felt her body respond to my command. Finally I was spent and pulled out of her throat and mouth. Her body was still spasming from still another powerful orgasm, enhanced by her oxygen deprivation. I lay down beside her and took her into my arms as her body quivered from her massive orgasm. When she had settled down, we held one another, enjoying the bond between us. As I held her, several aftershocks rippled through her body.

"It is amazing how powerful my orgasm is when you are fucking my throat! I had just had at least three orgasms, and then I had another powerful one! What you do to me!"

Much later, we went downstairs and watched another romantic comedy before returning to my bed. We made sweet, gentle love before drifting off to sleep. I was curled around her with a breast in one hand, my softening cock nestled between her buttocks, and a satisfied smile on my face.

The next morning I watched Corrine doing her daily exercises. She was now using the 7.5 pound weights for her chest exercises. It was clear that she was getting into much better condition. She had also increased the number of repetitions for each of her exercises. Her arms and legs were definitely firmer and the exercises for her core, back, and chest muscles were clearly much easier for her. By the time she had finished, she had a sheen of perspiration and I had a massive erection!

Corrine smiled at me and crooked her finger in a come hither motion. I moved between her thighs and lapped at her delicious pussy lips. I delved into her sweet pussy with my tongue, and then attacked her clitoris with my tongue while sliding my finger into her pussy to stroke her G-spot. Her hips were pumping against my face and she was moaning and begging loudly for me to enter her.

When I slid my cock deep inside her, I said, "CUM FOR ME! CUM HARD! SQUIRT AND CUM AND CUM AND CUM!"

Corrine jerked and spasmed as I thrust into her quivering pussy again and again. I felt her climactic spray as I pumped deep into her as deeply as possible. Her breasts were bouncing with my every thrust. My cock was reaching into her as deep as possible. We were both consumed by our burning lust for each other.

The volcano building within me was about to erupt and I shouted, "CUM ME, CORRINE! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!!" I felt her body react as I began to blast my semen into her depths. I jerked and sprayed my cum into her again and again as she convulsed with her renewed orgasms. When I had nothing left to give, I collapsed onto her heaving breasts, both of us bathed in sweat. We lay together, not caring about anything except for the bond between us.

When we arose sometime later, Corrine asked, "Could I try on that little yellow dress? I've lost nearly 28 pounds and it might fit me better!"

"Of course! I have promised that whenever you are ready to wear that dress on the dance floor, I will take you dancing."

Corrine's eyes sparkled with excitement as she pulled the dress over her body. It was still a snug fit, but it obviously fit her much better than before. Most of her breasts above her areola were exposed, with the force of the stretch fabric pushing much of her breast flesh up into a massive cleavage. The dress was totally form fitting, showing every curve of her body - even the outline of her navel. The hem extended a couple inches below where her legs met her buttocks. It was VERY revealing, but that dress was designed to be very revealing.

"I think that I can wear it!" She exclaimed. "I'll have to be careful not to bend over, and even more careful when I sit down, but I want to go dancing with you!"

"OK! There is a place that I thought we might like. Take a look and see if you agree."

Corrine looked at the web page and nodded. "The crowd looks a little younger than we are, although that might be the case at any dance club. It's a little ways away..."

"Since you will likely be exposing a lot of your body, I thought that a place a bit away from both your home and mine would be a good idea."

"Yes, it could be embarrassing for someone who knows you or I to see and recognize us!"

"No matter where we go, that is still a possibility. This just makes it a little less likely." Then I continued, "Would you like to go for a walk after lunch?"

"Sure, where?"

"I don't have a plan. Maybe the shopping center? Or the beach? Or the park? Do you have any thoughts or preferences?"

"How about the beach? We haven't been there for a while. And now that I'm in a little better shape, maybe I won't be puffing and panting so much!"

"The beach sounds great. Would you like to wear one of your spaghetti strap tops? Maybe with that little black wrap skirt?"

"That sounds wonderfully sexy! Certainly!"

After lunch we dressed and headed to the beach. The little top showed a great amount of cleavage and was thin enough that her nipples and areolae were clearly visible. The wrap skirt covered the upper quarter of her thighs and the wrap barely met at her waist, exposing her naked thigh up to her hip. Any man who saw her would be immediately fired with lust! I know that I was!

We walked along the beach; every guy we passed was totally perving on Corrine's body. Every woman also focused on her, some with envy, others with lust. We maintained a steady pace as we walked in the sand. Corrine was doing much better than our first walk on the beach. I was pleased.

When we returned to the car, Corrine said, "Did you see how those guys were looking at me? I'm so horny I could melt here!"

"And the guys were not the only ones checking you out!" I added.

"Yeah. Some of the girls were staring daggers at me because of how their guys were looking!"

"And SOME of the girls were staring at you in lust!"

"Really? I'm not interested in girls, so I guess that I don't notice that so much. But some of the girls looked like they wanted to do me?"

"Definitely!"

"I thought that I was horny before!"

"I think that you should save that for tonight!" I said crypticly.

"You're not going to let me cum until tonight? I'm SO HORNY!"

"I know."

We returned to my condo and ate dinner. Then we took a shower and got dressed. Corrine looked like SEX PERSONIFIED! I had to remind her that she was to wait until later. (I also had to remind myself!)

It was nearly an hour drive to the club I had selected. Patrons were streaming into the place. I paid the entrance fee and we looked around for a table. Nearly every table was already occupied, but we found one back away from the dance floor and we claimed it. I went to the bar to get us a bottle of wine and two glasses.

When I returned I found that another couple had joined our table. The place was filling up fast so it was reasonable that we should share our table. The couple was much younger than Corrine and me, but they were pleasant and friendly. He had on jeans and a button down shirt with the tail hanging out. His name was Fred. His companion was Lori. She was also wearing jeans, but she had on a short crop top that barely covered her breasts. It was clear that she did not wear a bra to hold her approximately C-cup tits.

We enjoyed some wine and chatted with our new friends. Fred had difficulty keeping his eyes off of Corrine's breasts and cleavage. Lisa rolled her eyes and punched him good-naturedly in the ribs. The music was playing and it was clear that Corrine was ready to dance.

When we were out on the dance floor, Corrine began to move and gyrate. I was moving awkwardly but mostly watching her. She was a free spirit as she danced. It was wonderful to see. As she moved, her dress shifted dangerously close to completely exposing her massive breasts and/ or her pussy. But everything remained barely covered.

Before we had arrived I had told Corrine that I found it ridiculous when a woman would wear a revealing dress, and then spend all evening trying to make it cover more than it was designed to. She had assured me that she would not be doing that. So far she had been true to her word.

After two or three dances, we returned to our table. Lisa and Fred were also returning to the table. Lisa commented, "You look so carefree out there on the floor! And you look so hot! I don't think that I would have the nerve to wear something like that, but you really look fabulous in it!"

Corrine beamed at the compliment. "I have recently lost a good bit of weight, and this is my reward! I'm loving it! I used to be really self-conscious about my appearance, but Matthew has helped me see myself in a new, better perspective."

"That's great! Losing weight can be really tough. You should be very proud of yourself for accomplishing that. By the way, that is a lovely necklace you are wearing."

"Thank you, the 'M' stands for Matthew, and it shows my devotion to him."

"That's such a beautiful sentiment!"

About then a guy came up to our table and asked Corrine to dance. His eyes were full of lust as he looked at her. "Thank you for the offer, but I am going to stick with my partner."

The guy looked disappointed, and left. Over the course of the evening this was repeated again and again by other guys.

We danced several more fast dances until a slow dance finally came up. I moved us towards a darker corner of the floor and Corrine reached up wrapping both arms around my neck. She had to stretch somewhat to do this and I was certain that she was displaying part of her buttocks below the hem of her dress. I surreptitiously unzipped my fly and placed my cock in the furrow between her pussy lips. Then we moved to the music.

I could not enter her, I was too tall and the angle was wrong. But I could slide my cock through her wet pussy lips, rubbing her clitoris with each motion. She had been extremely horny before we arrived. Her dancing and exposing her body on the dance floor had intensified her arousal substantially. Now my cock was rubbing across her clit! She was nearly vibrating with her sexual need.

We danced like this until the slow dance was coming to its end. Then I whispered into her ear, "Cum for me, Corrine. Cum."

Corrine shook and spasmed. I felt her body squirt her fluids onto me and the floor. She hung onto my neck as her knees went weak. They were well into the next dance before Corrine was ready to stand on her own. We walked back to our table.

As we sat down Lisa exclaimed, "Were you two fucking out on the dance floor? It looked like you were fucking! And Corrine, didn't you CUM? I mean, that looked like a massive orgasm!"

I responded, "No, we did not have intercourse just now; the angle is all wrong for me to enter her. We did have simulated sex, I moved my erection between her vulva in a simulation of intercourse. Corrine, would you like to answer her other question?"

"It was a massive orgasm! I had not cum since this morning, so I was in real need! Then Matthew told me to cum and I DID. It shook me to my core."

"He told you to cum and you did?"

"Yes, I ALWAYS cum whenever he tells me to."

"You cum whenever he tells you to? Really?"

"Oh yes! I cum whenever Matthew tells me to! Last night I came 4 or 5 times in a row! I actually lost count."

"How often DO you cum? You said that you hadn't cum since morning, as if that was a problem?"

"We don't live together, so I don't cum at all during the week unless Matthew tells me to while we are on the phone. But on the weekend I will normally cum 6 or 8 or more times a day."

"You don't cum unless he tells you to?"

"That's right. Matthew controls my orgasms. I never cum without his permission, and I ALWAYS cum whenever he tells me to."

Fred commented, "I don't believe it!"

Matthew said, "Corrine, pull up your skirt so they can both see." She did exactly as I asked. "Now, CUM HARD! SQUIRT AND CUM HARD! CUM!" Corrine's orgasm gripped her and she squirted her feminine fluids onto the floor. Her body shook, her abdomen rippled. When she had finished her breasts, chest, and neck were bright pink with the telltale indication of her orgasm.

"That's amazing!" cried Lori.

Fred said, "I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't just seen it with my own eyes!"

Lori made an insightful comment, "That necklace is more than jewelry, isn't it?"

Corrine answered immediately, "Oh, yes! I belong to Matthew. I am his slave of my own free choice. I will do anything that he tells me to do."

"Anything?" Asked Lori wide eyed.

"When we started this we agreed on two simple limits: 1) he would not do or ask me to do anything that would cause physical harm, and 2) he would not ask me to do anything that was LIKELY to get either of us arrested. I could opt out with a safe word."

Lori was intrigued, "What is the wildest thing you have done?"

"I guess that would be when he fucked me in my ass while three young men fucked my throat in a public park!"

"Fucked your throat?"

"Yes, you know, they slid their cocks down into my throat until they climaxed, shooting their cum directly into my stomach."

"I thought that was just a camera trick they did in porno films!"

"Oh, no! I do it regularly with Matthew! Not every weekend, but regularly."

Lori asked another question, "You have been sitting here for several minutes with your pussy exposed, doesn't that bother you?"

"No, it makes me horny! I know that you and Fred have been looking at my pussy again and again. I imagine others in the club may also be looking at me. That makes me horny as hell! I'm nearly melting with arousal! Matthew has shown me how erotically stimulating a little exhibitionism can be. And he would not ask me to do something that he believes would get us in real trouble, so no, it doesn't bother me." Then Corrine added, "While the conversation is pleasant, I came here to dance, so if you will excuse us..."