Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led me to the dance floor. She was indeed fired up! She danced wantonly, rubbing her pussy on my leg and gyrating wildly. Her breasts bounced and threatened to come free of the top of her dress.

A slow dance started to play and I led her to the darkest corner. I pulled out my cock and slipped it between her pussy lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and lifted herself up as high as possible. With a little adjustment I was able to enter her vagina. We moved to the sensual music as my cock slipped into and out of her soggy pussy. I pulled the top of her dress down and exposed her beautiful breasts, and I caressed her breasts and nipples. Corrine was moaning as we moved together.

When the dance was coming to its end, I whispered into her ear, "Cum for me Corrine! Cum, Cum, Cum!"

She squealed quietly as contractions gripped her body. She shook and quivered from the powerful orgasm rocking through her body. I was supporting her weight with my hands firmly gripping her buttocks and her arms around my neck. Her orgasm continued on and on, ricocheting through her body. The next song was halfway finished before she was able to support her own weight. Then she tucked her breasts back into her dress and I forced my still erect cock back into my pants.

We returned to our table to finish our wine and rest a little after that. Lori said, "You did it again! I think that you were actually fucking her! And she had her huge boobs out for you to play with! Of course, she had another huge orgasm! Am I right?"

"Yes, you are right about all of that. Isn't club dancing mostly about sex? We just strip off the veneer. Corrine was so horny that she really needed to cum, and I was happy to oblige!"

"How big is your cock?" Lori asked.

Corrine answered for me, "It's a little larger than average, but not enormous. I think that it's just right!" She added with a smile.

Fred did not appear comfortable with the direction of the conversation. I changed the subject. "You two haven't been dancing much."

"Fred's not really much of a dancer. I kinda forced him to come."

"Corrine, would you like to dance a couple dances with Fred? I will take Lori onto the floor."

Fred's eyes locked onto Corrine's breasts and he nodded his head. She took his hand and pulled him onto the dance floor. I led Lori to another part of the floor and took her into my arms. It was a fast dance, but I held her hips against me as we moved to the music.

I could see Corrine and Fred dancing. His eyes were glued to her bouncing breasts as Corrine moved to the music. Fred's feet barely moved. He just watched Corrine's breasts!

Lori was clearly aroused by our close contact. Her pelvis was pressing firmly against me, and her nipples were erect and protruding through the fabric of her top. She leaned back with me holding her hips and ground her pussy against me. I could see the underside of her breasts from that position.

By the end of the second song, Lori was nearly moaning with her arousal. As the song ended, I held her hips firmly against my rigid erection and pressed forward. She groaned, then I said, "Cum for me, Lori! CUM!" I said it quietly but with urgency and authority. And she did! Her entire body shook with the force of her contractions as her orgasm gripped her. I held her firmly as she quivered from her climax.

When she finally returned to reality she looked at me with wide eyes, "How did you do that? Are you some kind of magician?"

"No. You were highly aroused. You were already on the edge of an orgasm. I gave you the final stimulus to help you over the top. Nothing more."

We returned to our table, Lori still walking on shaky legs. About then another slow dance was starting to play. I took Corrine's hand and led her to the dark corner.

"I want you to really fuck me." She said. "I want you to cum inside me, I want to feel you shooting your seed into my pussy. And I want to cum and CUM and CUM!

Who was I to object?

Corrine lifted up on her tip toes and wrapped her arms around my neck. I guided my cock into her pussy. Then she wrapped one leg around my waist. With a little help from me, she soon had both legs wrapped around my waist and my cock deep inside her pussy.

She humped against me, driving my cock deeper into her pussy. Again and again she moved, forcing my cock to move inside her. The song ended but we didn't disengage. Another slow song began as we continued our coupling in the dark corner. When a faster song started, we moved to the faster rhythm until I was ready to climax.

"CUM WITH ME! CUM HARD! CUM NOW! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!!"

I began spraying my semen into her depths as her body clenched and spasmed. I could feel her pussy trying to grip my cock as I jerked and pumped my semen into her. She came! I came! We both came! We came together and were bound together as one!

When we were finally finished, Corrine dismounted from me and we walked back to our table. My semen was dripping down her legs as we said goodbye to Fred and Lori. It was clear that both of them saw my cum dripping down Corrine's legs. Lori said, "Thank you for sharing your table with us. I really enjoyed it!"

Then we headed to my car. When we arrived Corrine wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a deep kiss. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! That was a wonderful evening! It was better than I had ever expected!"

I opened the back door and removed a towel. "Pull up your skirt," I said. Corrine did so without question, even though we were standing in the open parking lot.

I spread the towel on her seat and helped her in. "We wouldn't want that dress all stained with our fluids, would we?" She smiled and nodded her agreement.

When we were both settled, I said, "Pull down the top of your dress. I want to be able to see your magnificent breasts." Corrine did as I asked.

When we were driving I said, "I want to watch you play with your nipples and clitoris. I want you to play with them all the way home, and I want you to be so totally horny when we arrive that you can barely stand it!"

Corrine began to stroke her pussy and tweak her nipples. Soon she was rubbing her clitoris and tugging on her nipples. She was panting and whimpering and rubbing her pussy against the towel.

When we pulled into the garage, Corrine was out of the car and dashing to the house. She had her dress up and over her head and her shoes off before she reached the stairs. When I got to the bedroom she was lying on the bed with her legs high and spread wide, giving me both an unobstructed view and free access to her dripping wet pussy.

I dropped my clothes as quickly as possible and plunged my cock deep into her molten depths. She sighed and moaned, "YES!"

"CORRINE! CUM!" And she did. Her hips were flailing uncontrollably against me and her vagina was gripping my cock. I pounded my cock deep into her spasming pussy. She was cumming and cumming. With her legs held high I knew that I was hitting her G-spot with every thrust. I drove my hard erection into her depths again and again. Her orgasms crashed through her, wave after monumental wave.

I held her legs high and watched her bountiful breasts bouncing with my every stroke. I was pumping into her furiously as her orgasms continued unabated. I could not get enough of this woman! Corrine's contractions reverberated through her body as I drove my cock into her depths. Sweat was dripping down onto her heaving breasts as I pumped ever harder and faster into her.

"CUM AGAIN! CUM HARD! CUM AND SQUIRT! CUM AND CUM AND CUM! CUM WITH ME, CORRINE! CUM!"

Her body jerked as new, more intense contractions gripped her body. My climax was roaring, soon to be exploding! Then I was shooting blast after powerful blast against her cervix, filling her very core with my essence. I came and came and came! I wanted to fill her with myself. We were one as it should be. I was her, she was me; we were one!

I gave her everything I had. I had poured myself into her. She was still quaking with her receding orgasmic waves. I held her fiercely, never wanting to let go. I was kissing her face and dripping wet tears onto her. My world was composed of her and me and us!

We held each other for a long time, my cock still entombed in her hot pussy. Even after my cock had shriveled and dropped out of her, we continued to hold onto each other as if our lives depended on it. Maybe they did?

I leaned back and she smiled at me. "I REALLY NEEDED that! Thank you!"

"It was my pleasure!" Then I looked around at the bed. The sheets were soaked with the fluids from her squirting and my semen. There wasn't just a wet spot, the entire sheet was wet.

I laughed, "Maybe we should change the sheets? I don't think that there is a dry place to sleep on!"

Corrine looked around and agreed. I think that this was the first time that we had done a basic housekeeping task together. It felt good and right.

When we had clean, dry sheets, we curled up together and drifted to sleep.

The next morning Corrine and I snuggled together. The orgasmic bliss of the night before continued to enfold us.

Eventually we went down for breakfast. She said, "You know that I love you, don't you?"

"Yes, and I love you too. But I am wondering how we might be able to move to the next stage of our relationship. You live on the west side of town and have your own business; I live on the east side of town and have my own business. I would like for us to be living together, but without disrupting our careers."

We discussed various options but didn't find an immediate solution. However it did not put a damper on our day. After that we returned to the bedroom for some gentle, loving sex. It was nearly time for Corrine to return home by the time we were finally finished.

Corrine asked, "Could I take the red dress home and make sure that it fits right? I've lost some weight since we bought it, you know."

"Certainly! I know that you will look stunning in it. But if you would like to check it out, be my guest."

When she got home, Corrine tried on the dress. As she suspected her weight loss had changed the way the dress fit. The belt now fit on the third notch and the front actually overlapped! It needed to be much sexier than that!

As she looked at herself she could barely see her nipples through the two layers of chiffon! She had to do SOMETHING!

The next morning Corrine called a friend who is a seamstress. She went right over for a refitting. "Can you take out one of the layers of the chiffon?" She asked.

"But your tits will be showing!" exclaimed Polly, the seamstress.

"I know! That's the idea! I want to be by far the sexiest woman in the place! Also, could you take about an inch off each side so that the front barely meets at my waist? What would it look like if you were to insert elastic beneath my breasts so that the bodice cradles and emphasizes their size and shape?"

"Well, yes, we could do that. You really want a super sexy look?"

"Absolutely! I want the sexiest look that will not get me arrested! I want my cleavage exposed almost to my nipples! I want my legs exposed almost all of the way up to my pussy! I want every man who sees me to be filled with lust! And I want Matthew to be so overwhelmed by my appearance that he will want to drag me into a closet to fuck my brains out!"

"If that's what you want, I can do that! When do you need this?"

"I need to take it with me Friday at the end of the work day."

"OK, I can do that."

We talked several times during the week but Corrine did not mention the alterations to the red dress. We talked about the fundraiser on Saturday. There would be cocktails and chit-chat and there would be ballroom type dancing. Wednesday I told her to cum, and of course she did.

Friday Corrine arrived naked as required. We ate a light dinner and watched a movie, then we retired to the bedroom. We made love. Twice.

Saturday morning I watched Corrine doing her daily exercises. Then we had a rousing round of sex.

I had made an appointment at a local spa and hairdresser for Corrine in the afternoon. She was surprised and pleased. When she returned, we had a light dinner before going to the benefit.

Corrine requested that I get dressed first and wait for her in the living room. I agreed, I knew that she wanted to make a grand entrance.

When she came down the stairs I nearly dropped my teeth! From her elevated position on the stairs I could see up into the gap in the front of her skirt and her bare pussy lips were clearly visible! She had shaved her pussy lips! And the bodice of her dress was totally transparent! It gathered under her breasts and emphasized their enormous size and shape. The gap in front completely exposed her beautiful cleavage down to the belt, showing the massive swell of her magnificent breasts almost out to her areolae! She was wearing a large red pendant that nestled between her breasts, drawing additional attention to the exposed swell of her breasts. Then the rest of the bodice was a thin, transparent red fabric that did nothing to hide her areolae and nipples. She looked like SEX PERSONIFIED!

I was immediately hard and tenting out the front of my tuxedo trousers. "I see that you like it!" She said, laughing. Then she waggled her shoulders and I watched her beautiful breasts bouncing through the transparent fabric of her top.

"It will be a wonder if you make it across the room without being attacked!" I said in wonder.

"It's a good thing that I will be accompanied by a virile gentleman who can protect my honor!"

I helped Corrine into the car, she gave me a fantastic view of her freshly shaved pussy lips as she sat down. In fact, her pussy was clearly on display all the time she was sitting in the car! And her huge breasts bounced and jiggled with every movement of the car. My cock was an iron rod! There was no hope for me!

As we descended the stairs into the grand ballroom where the fundraiser was being held, I noticed several people, mostly men, had taken note of Corrine's presence and attire. As we walked through the crowd many more men, and several women, were looking at her, many with naked lust in their eyes.

We were seated at a table for eight and every man was transfixed by Corrine's huge, clearly visible breasts. More than one wife nudged her husband with an elbow or knee, encouraging them to behave. While none of the men stopped looking, they did become somewhat more discreet when they looked.

Corrine whispered to me, "All of these men staring at my boobs is making me hot and bothered!"

"I don't know of any places where we could do anything about that!"

The conversation during dinner was cordial. Many of the men were making a special effort to include Corrine in the conversation.

After dinner there was a short presentation about the ballet and its financial needs. They pointed out the contribution pledge cards available on each table. They announced the door prizes that would be drawn later in the evening. Then the orchestra began to play.

This was a totally different kind of dancing than had been at the dance club. This was waltzes, fox trots, cha cha, rumba, and the tango. I had asked Corrine about this and she said that she had taken some dance classes. I had also taken dance lessons when I was in Junior High, so we were not totally unprepared.

We danced several waltzes and fox trots ... those were pretty straightforward. When the orchestra started a cha cha, Corrine said that she wanted to try, so we did

The dance floor was not very busy as Corrine swayed her hips and shook her shoulders. I moved as best I could to accompany her. But no one was looking at me. Her breasts shaking and swaying under her nearly transparent top and her legs flashing through the high slit in the front of her skirt assured that every eye in the room was fixed on her.

When we walked back to our table she said, "Was it my imagination, or was everyone looking at me?"

"You are clearly the most beautiful and sexy woman in the room. Why wouldn't everyone be looking at you?"

"I wanted to be daring and sexy for you, but I didn't think that I would draw that much attention!"

"You are amazing, and you look amazing! I'm sure that every man in the place is jealous of me because I have you on my arm. Be your sexiest self! While your dress pushes the limits, you won't be arrested - and that is our agreement. Of course, I am having trouble walking, not to mention dancing, with the huge erection in my pants. But we can deal with that later!"

We rested for a short while, and then returned to the dance floor for some more waltzes and other slower dances. Then they began to play a tango. The dance floor cleared out to only a few couples. I asked Corrine if she wanted to try and she said, "Why not?"

We moved together across the floor like we had practiced it dozens of times. Our eyes were locked onto each other's while our bodies moved in synch. When she wrapped her leg around me and I dragged her across the floor, it was perfect! When the dance was over there was even a smattering of applause!

We returned to our table to relax and received compliments from everyone, even some of the women who had been a little cool towards Corrine. Then it was time to draw the door prizes.

Numerous local firms had donated products or services to be given as prizes. Each of these were individually announced, providing some soft advertising for the donating company. Each recipient walked up onto the elevated stage where the orchestra was sitting to receive the prize or certificate. Then it was time for the 'Grand Prize'. This was a check for $2,000!

After some fanfare and thanks to the companies who contributed the money, they announced the winner. It was CORRINE!

She walked across to the stage and was in the spotlights as she climbed up the stairs. I am certain that many people in the front rows had an unobstructed view of her freshly shaved pussy lips as her skirt was raised as she climbed up the steps! And the spotlights shone through the transparent fabric of her bodice, highlighting her naked breasts swaying and bouncing with each step.

The master of ceremonies had trouble pulling his eyes off of Corrine's breasts as he tried to present the check. He asked what she did and where she worked, so she had a chance to tell the audience what her small, self-employed business did.

Now, $2,000 is a good boost for a small, self-employed person, so what she did next was impressive and unexpected. She announced, as she took the check, "I would like to donate this to the ballet company's scholarship program for aspiring dancers. I hope everyone in attendance will be generous as well. "

The crowd broke into spontaneous applause, and Corrine actually blushed as she handed the check back to the emcee. He looked into her face, possibly for the first time, and said, "Thank you, Corrine, that is a most generous gesture! I'm certain that the funds will be put to good use!" Then he turned to the audience and said, "Could we have another round of applause for this beautiful and generous woman?"

Applause continued as she crossed the stage and descended the stairs. I could not have been more proud of my companion! I also got a glimpse of the savvy business woman that I was seeing.

When the festivities were over there were many people crowded around our table, some with congratulations, others with business cards wanting to make appointments for her business. For a moment Corrine seemed at a loss where she would put the cards, there certainly wasn't any place on her dress. Then she handed them to me.

When we were finally alone, Corrine said, "We need to find SOMEPLACE! I'm so HOT that I think I'm going to MELT!"

"You are certainly the HOTTEST NUMBER in the place! We will look for someplace where we won't get arrested!"