All Comments on 'Corrine's College Physical'

by Redxoxo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
zazrix9zazrix9over 7 years ago
Hawt

Too bad the doc didn't use the boy's cum for lube, obtaining it bi squeezing it out of his balls, without an orgasm, so he, the nurse, and the girl could share the still hard cock

barepussloverbarepussloverover 7 years ago
Followup

Left wantin more for storyline, :-)

de_grde_grover 7 years ago
creepy but erotic

Not the kind of physical I would want to do in real life but a nice fantasy nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Some physical

Although this would be totally inappropriate, it was hot to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

This is like an almost perfect story. The only change I would have made is making Ricky's voyeurism a little more prominent.

I read this one twice in a row because I enjoyed it so much.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Let me guess:

The doctor’s name was Larry Nassar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cumming

Very hot story I came all over myself stroking my super hard five inch cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part Two..??

I was hoping the doctor fucked you good or at least pulled Ricky in for the filling in of the extra orifices.!!

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Short and way fun...some of these can be kind of, or even way creepy, but I liked this...getting wet innocently putting on show for the pervy boy; the long exam of her boobs, including teasing her nips; the long unusually thorough gyro exam, including his 'speeded up' manual exam of her holes; her finally getting off; she has bush-big plus!-and decides she likes going commando-thought lots/most girls enjoyed that!. I did wonder why the doc put his used exam gloves on top of her neatly folded clothes...suspect he pocketed her panties to enjoy back in his office. 5, plus fave. Tho not rated as high looking forward to your lesbian story next.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

lovely story, funny too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous