All Comments on 'Corrupting Amber Ch. 06'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
trysttrystover 11 years ago
Wow!

Welcome back! Loved it, and hope there's more soon.

jpalsgrjpalsgrover 11 years ago
Got her mind headed

You got her mind headed in the right directions just how far are you willing to challenge yourself to make her sink to your total debasement and transformation?

cohibaIVcohibaIVover 11 years ago
... after that brief intermission ...

Nice to have you back. Liked this chapter and really want to see where it is headed. I can see how this might be the end, but you were also pretty prolific with the previous chapters, so I hope there's more. Either way, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pleasant surprise

I have read this story several times in the past and I wouldn't have thought that there would be any more instalments coming. What a pleasant surprise! Please, continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bud Light, better than Miller? Please.

Totally broke my immersion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reading the story for the first time...after the first 2 paragraphs of this chapter have to say: wow.... there had been quite a step forward to your imagination or let's better say: the intensity of your fantasies, hm? :-)

Looking forward to riding the rest. Reading the first 5 chapters I was always thinking: too quick, man, too quick! Let it develop more slowly...and don't forget the promise: it's about him ruining her. :-)

Terri19Terri19about 1 year ago

Keep going want her so slutty and addicted to sex, drugs, alcohol etc…. Hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
627 Followers
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES