All Comments on 'Corrupting Amber Ch. 09'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So where you going with this

I. Lost to see where you're taking us, but I'm on board for the ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I love where this is going and hope that he corrupts Amber's body with more tattoos and also some piercings, he needs to dress her like a slut and whore as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Glad You're Back

I absolutely LOVE this series and I'm always checking your page to see when you add the next chapter. As always, this installment was incredible. I cannot wait to see what you have in store next. The idea of Amber becoming addicted and ruining her body is so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect.

... just so excitingly good written. Please more and harder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Huffing the computer duster was super hot. Bet it feels like walking on sunshine ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best chapter in this series

This chapter is by far the best in this series (and I've read all parts) I love the air duster scene, it makes me rock solid. Would have loved more use of duster in the series, but brilliant none the less. I dream of something like this all the time!

Terri19Terri19about 1 year ago

The idea of Amber becoming addicted and ruining her body is so hot. I hope that he corrupts Amber's body with more tattoos and also some piercings, he needs to dress her like a slut and whore as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES