Corruption of a Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, though her orgasm hit her, and she trapped the flight attendant's head between her thighs and held her in place as she arched her back and raised her ass off of the seat. Her whole body shook and an almost shrill sound escaped her throat and pierced the quiet in the cabin.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!" as she held on to flight attendant's head with all her strength.

After a while, her body finally relaxed, and she dropped her feet back to the floor, releasing her grip on the flight attendant's head. Pulling her skirt back down, she bent and used her tongue, to clean all her juices off of the flight attendant's face, and then kissed her very deeply as their tongues rubbed together. Breaking the kiss, she reached out with her hands and buttoned her shirt back up.

As if on cue the flight attendant rose from her knees and worked her body back into the aisle where she stood roughly in the same spot she had been when this all started. Looking down at Mystic they made brief eye contact as Phil saw the same confused look pass through her eyes as he had seen the first time. Then it passed and to his utter surprise the flight attendant asked, "May I help you with something?"

"I was going to order another ice tea, but I imagine we are getting close to landing so I changed my mind," Mystic answered.

"Magnificent, then," the flight attendant answered and made her way back toward the front of the cabin as if nothing happened.

At this time Mystic released Phil, and he immediately put his dick back in his shorts and zipped and fastened his pants. He was surprised that the flight attendant hadn't noticed before she walked off. Having control of his emotions again, he looked back out the window as the guilt of what he had been forced to do started to sink in. He immediately felt ashamed as his thoughts turned to his wife and daughter, knowing he had crossed a forbidden line. He had cheated on his wife even if he wasn't a willing participant.

As Phil languished in his guilt and shame, Mystic remained silent. She could sense what he was going through in his mind, but she enjoyed his suffering. After all, that was why she was here, to make him suffer for the beliefs that were causing his despair. Besides experience has taught her that as the corruption of his family continued each of them would reach a point where they crossed the line and accepted this new way of life, some sooner than others.

At this time the fasten seat belt light blinked on as they felt the plane slow and start to descend in preparation for landing. Fastening her seat belt, Mystic finally broke her silence and popped into his head again.

"You now understand the nature of the lessons you will be learning from me so you can also scratch that off your question list," she said. "I don't know about you, but I feel much better. Sexual tension makes me so uptight and cranky, and she had such an experienced tongue. I don't think that was her first time eating pussy."

Talking about what he saw only made him feel more miserable, but luckily she changed the subject.

"When we land I will be catching another flight, and you will have a presentation to give in Chicago tomorrow, I believe so that we will be parting company for a short time. I will be giving you back control of your mind as I need to concentrate on something else, but I will be checking in with you on a regular basis. After all, there is much work yet to be done. Just go about your life as if none of this ever happened. Be forewarned. Don't try to seek out help of any kind. I'll be monitoring your actions and will not take kindly to any form of outside interference."

He was still looking out the window and could see the ground racing up to meet them as they came in for a landing in Chicago. He was expecting her to say something else, but in the passing minutes, it took them to taxi off the runway and into the gate she never broke the silence. Not until the fasten seat belts light went off signaling time to deplane did she say anything.

"Don't behave yourself," and after that somehow he knew she was no longer was tuned into his thoughts.

He just sat and watched her as she stood and retrieved her bag from the overhead compartment, and then turned and walked away from him toward the exit. She passed through the door, made a left, and was gone just as quickly as she had entered, but so much had changed in the two hours since they first met. Now he was left with the insurmountable task of trying to make some sense out of what had happened, and the guilt and shame seemed to build with each passing moment.

He sat in his seat and watched as all the passengers on the plane exited, and when there was no one left, he rose and scooted his way out to the Isle. Reaching up, he opened the bin and retrieved his bag. Passing through the first door and into the crew cabin, he came face to face with the flight attendant who less than thirty minutes ago had been kneeling between his legs sucking his dick. Unable to look her in the eye out of the shame he felt, he made his way past her and into the boarding tunnel. Half expecting her to remember what she was forced to do suddenly, he was braced to hear her running after him screaming for the police, but he made it to the end of the boarding tunnel and exited out into the busy Chicago O'Hare airport.

Sitting in the back of a cab, he was in a quandary. He always called Lori as soon as he landed in a new city to let her know he had arrived safely, but today he was terrified she would sense something in his voice and realize that something was wrong. Holding his cell phone in his hand, he opened it and searched through his contact list he found her name and selected it. Taking a huge breath and knowing that she would soon go through something similar to what he had experienced, he hit dial.