All Comments on 'Corruption Runs Deep Ch. 07'

by Futa_Contractor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bgumbgumalmost 8 years ago

I greatly enjoy these stories. Thank you for taking the time to write them.

In a comment on another story of yours I saw you mention that you had started a Patreon account. I didn't see a link anywhere, and a search on Patreon didn't yield much. Are you using a different handle there? Did you delete it? I wouldn't mind throwing a few bucks your way.

Futa_ContractorFuta_Contractoralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Response

@bgum

My account on patreon is under "futa contractor" I appreciate your support and love hearing from my followers on my series I write!

bgumbgumalmost 8 years ago

Can't find a way to edit the last comment, so I'll post a new one.

I found your patreon through your blog after some googling. You might want to link to your blog and/or patreon in your profile on this site: as it stands it's pretty tricky to find if you start out here.

Futa_ContractorFuta_Contractoralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Response

@bgum

I got that all updated on my profile! Thank you for the suggestion hopefully that will help allow me to continue writing for some of the best people on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect!

Im waiting for chapter 8! Can u make 2 alternate endings, 1 in which she falls in her addiction and another in which she learns how to live with it or something? :D

Futa_ContractorFuta_Contractorover 7 years agoAuthor
Response

Anon -

I do have options to offer alternative endings to series I write on my patreon, but to consider doing it I would need more incentive which boils down to time and income. I would like to finish the story first but I don't think that I will be focusing on alternate endings until the main story is completed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFuta_Contractor@Futa_Contractor
I greatly appreciate my fanbase and have loved being able to share my work with all of you, I have moved from only having my works published but have now moved to a tip jar on Patreon. Please consider supporting me at the following link https://www.patreon.com/futacontract...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES