All Comments on 'Corruption Runs Deep Ch. 11'

by Futa_Contractor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful.

I sure hope the goth girl will get what's coming to her by having her penis, her balls and her breasts grow even bigger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Glad to see you back

Thank you for not giving up on this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story

Read it in 2 sits, really liked it! But please, pleeeease if you continue, make it end good for Jillian. At the end of this chapter it looked interesting tthat some kind of romance could be between her and Cas, but idk, i just grew so fond of Jil, that i feel like i want some kind of revenge for her. Where the tables are turned,etc.

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 7 years ago
Excellent work

Glad you hadn't given up on this. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where's part 12

Is he dead?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sequel?

This if pretty good and I love how she doesn't lose her mind which is a really nice change of pace. But now I want to know what happens next, can she hold on for a year? Realistically they will have to let her out of the room even if just for little bit. Plus I want to know the answers that Cassandra said she would give her.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Definitely need sequel. Pls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFuta_Contractor@Futa_Contractor
519 Followers
I greatly appreciate my fanbase and have loved being able to share my work with all of you, I have moved from only having my works published but have now moved to a tip jar on Patreon. Please consider supporting me at the following link https://www.patreon.com/futacontract...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES