Corruption Runs Deep Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The witch audibly grunts and I open my eyes and I look up to see her smiling down at me, her cheeks flushed and her nipples jutting hard into the heated air of the closet. She bites her lip and I feel her cock stiffen against my useless mouth. A torrent of heavy cum erupts down my throat, giving me the sensation of being filled though I am unable to taste anything and unable to stop myself from swallowing it all down. She buries my nose against her pelvis as she cums, pouring her heavy cream from her turgid member. I groan as I cum again into the machine, and I feel my ass get wetter from my now lubricated hole. My legs shake and I close my eyes enjoying the sensation of being filled with her delicious cum. I am such an idiot. I can't believe I am actually enjoying this... but my body wants to betray me.

She takes a deep breath and slowly withdraws her cock from my 'O' shaped mouth and I feel a little of her cream drool onto my chin and exposed chest. The pleasing sensation of my mouth being fucked still resides as it begins to tingle again. I raise my fingertips to my lips and find them still overly swollen and sensitive. I touch my finger to the inside of my mouth and find my tongue and teeth back in place as though nothing happened. My jaw and mouth feel a little numb from the sensation as if I went to the dentist, but everything seems back to normal. I instinctively close my mouth and swish my tongue around feeling the backside of my teeth. The flavor of cum fills it and I swallow trying to clear the sticky sensation from my body. My mouth feels foreign and distant, but it is mine again. I look down at my body seeing my overly sized breasts, so full and perfect. The rest of my body is toned and sculpted like Aphrodite came down and fixed what mother nature gave me. And sitting against my pelvis is the tube still eagerly pumping on my cock coaxing the numbing pleasure still rolling through me, and I can't help but frown. Almost everything is back normal, except of course everything that made me... me. I look back up at Cassandera and she smiles at me.

"Stop arguing with me, and accept that this is your fate. You are here to fix my potion that I have been working on for over a century. I nearly have it perfected. You aren't a bimbo which means it is working, now don't make me ruin that by further corrupting you." She glares down at me and I can't help but shrink back from her presence. She is so overwhelming, and I can't help but feel worthless when she is around. She smiles at me and grabs her now shrinking cock, pushing it haphazardly into her unzipped pants. She stows it perfectly leaving no trace that she too is a fucked up futanari woman. I look down at my own member that twitches and produces more cum down the pipes. I can almost not feel the sensation of being milked anymore, it is almost like I am in a continual orgasmic high and every few minutes cream erupts from my cock only to be coaxed to give more. I look back up and Cassandera is gone. I am alone in the tiny closet forced to have orgasm after orgasm. I look around the room trying to make sense of it all.

I hear someone cough again on the other side of the wall next to me and I look to see another cock slipped into one of the glory holes filling the room. I sigh and reach over taking it in my hand and stroke it before wrapping my lips around the tip. The sensation of my sensitized lips makes me nearly orgasm just from sucking the tip. She made sure that giving head was going to make me feel good too... I stroke and suck the customer to finish in less than a minute drinking down his cum. The burning need to drink it all down digging at my stomach as I take every drop he provides. The size of his manhood pales in comparison to the witch that cursed me, but it that doesn't mean it won't provide me the only sustenance I apparently am going to be getting while trapped in this room.

When he withdraws his flesh from the hole I lean forward and push my nose to the wall looking out the hole to see the man zipping up his pants and walking away. I am still in the club, there are low lights and the subtle sounds of house music gently thrums in the room. The guest leaves wiping his hands on his jeans. There are a few couches in the room beyond where the man was standing not more than ten feet away. I see Cassandera sitting on one of them, though she is now in a completely different outfit. A tight overly revealing miniature black dress hugs her seductive features and her makeup is set to kill. She is holding a tall glass that has a drink that is lit up by the lowlights of the room, and I can only assume there are black lights filling the space. Her eyes look sinister and almost white from the reflection of the subtle glow. She takes a sip staring right at the hole I am looking out of. She smiles and raises a finger to her lips a gesture as if she is making sure I stay silent.

She removes her finger and taps the side of her glass and I feel the machine sucking on my dick instantly vibrate and kick to life forcing me to orgasm instantly making me moan in pleasure. My mouth waters and I can't help but raise my fingertips and trace my nipple as I feel more of my cream draining from my body into the tubes fitted at the end of the masturbating machine. She smiles and nods slightly. She has so much control over me, and I have no way to save myself from where I am at.

I keep my face pressed to the wall as I see the man who I just gave a blowjob sit on the couch next to Cassandera. His face is dark and bruised in some spots, like he has been in a series of fights. I assume him to be a bouncer of some sort but he doesn't look displeased. She stares at him without blinking as she takes a sip from her ominously glowing drink. He fixes his black shirt at the collar and looks down at the ground. Then I see a man in a white suit step up to the couch next to the witch. He sits and I can't help but grit my teeth as I watch his familiar motions. The one who drugged me and tossed me into his sex closet. I look back at Cassandera who nonchalantly tilts her head sliding her fingertips across her throat as if she is brushing away a strand of hair, but the motion isn't lost to my eyes. It's a warning that if I do or say anything I am dead. I place my other hand on the wall and sit watching through the fuck hole.

"I assume our specimen has finally subsided and will provide us the samples we need?" His voice is so demanding and controlling, but there is still that subtle grace that captured me at first.

"She will behave now. I can promise you that." Cassandera looks back at the man I have only heard called 'Daddy'.

"How long until we have enough of the samples to make our own supply?" His voice is turgid and I can tell he isn't very happy with the situation at hand. I can't really understand most of what is going on other than my cum apparently is needed to fix some sort of potion they are concocting. It sounds awful to be honest, I doubt anyone would want to drink cum that comes from a girl with a horse cock. Then again I have had so much cum today from the addiction that Cassandera gave me that I am not one to talk.

"At least a year until it will be self-sustaining. It won't take much to get her to produce. Just make sure you keep a stream of paying customers and she will be just fine in her little room." Cassandera looks back at me to punctuate the last line. My little room. I will live here for at least a year. My stomach clenches, and my heart begins to race.

"Won't she starve? Won't she stop producing?" He looks back at the room as if making sure I am not listening in on their conversation. I can't help but hold my breath as I look into his searching eyes.

"She has been adjusted accordingly. I promise you this, if I wanted her to die she would. I own her." I look back at Cassandera. She dips her pinky into her drink and stirs it, the color shifting from a pink glow, to pure white. She takes a gentle sip and looks back at the owner of the club. I look back as well, as if playing a game of ping pong. She clears his throat and swallows visibly.

"Very well, and what do we owe you for this?" He looks nervously around the room as if expecting the answer to be too horrible to hear.

"I have my needs met, but this little specimen here will be returned to me when you get to the end of your self-sustaining serum. I have other needs for her." As she says the words I feel the machine whir to life again making me instantly orgasm and I bite my lips as I cum hard filling the tubes. The club owner looks back at my throaty moans and shifts in his seat. It takes everything I have to keep my eyes open as I cum again and again, the machine hungrily and eagerly sucking at my cock.

"What if we can't complete the serum with the samples provided and we no longer have the source?" He looks back at Cassandera worriedly.

"You will have more than you can handle. In fact, to ensure that you get enough let me make a few minor adjustments before I leave here today." She smiles back at me and I look down at the ground ashamed of what is happening to my body. I can't believe orgasming like this feels so good, but the way it is being forced from me feels so wrong. I feel so cheap... berated... like an animal.

"Fine, I just... I just don't want our regulars to start showing up and not have a chance at visiting our glory hole." I look back up through the hole to see Cassandera standing up. Her presence is so powerful and demanding that it makes the club owner look weak in comparison.

"She will be ready in just a few minutes. I won't keep her long. Besides I bet she is starting to get thirsty... and with these new adjustments the demand for cum will be higher. I even suspect you will have to start feeding her soon." The club owner rubs a hand through his hair and he looks over at the room where I am kneeling. He sighs and stands up moving from where I can see him.

"We will see if that needs to happen." His voice faintly comes from the other side of the wall and I hear a door close. I look back through the hole to see Cassandera's full lips smiling at me, her mouth just a few inches from the hole.

"Hello little eavesdropper." her voice is so soothing and smooth. My body breaks out in goosebumps crawling up my arms and upper thighs. My nipples stiffen at her tone and my body convulses in another orgasm, the machine hungrily drinking down my cum, "I assume you heard the news. One year. I will be back for you in one year and you will be mine forever. These men cannot do anything to you, and I am going to put a special curse on you to make sure they don't."

I look back down at the tube where my horse cock is being sucked on idly. The smell of perfume fills the room and I look back up to see Cassandera kneeling in front of me. She is so perfect in every way that I can't help my heart from racing a bit. She leans forward and presses her smooth full lips against mine. I close my eyes and savor her taste, the gentleness of her kiss, everything about her is intoxicating. She pulls back leaving me wanting.

"I promised to double your output. This means you cannot turn down a single cock that comes through these glory holes. Not. A. Single. One. It doesn't matter how you get their cum, just make sure it all goes into your body." I feel a searing pain on my hip and I look down to see a tattoo inking its way along my hip stretching toward my pelvis. An elegant rose with subtle thorns stretches the once untouched skin. It is no more than three inches in length and two inches wide. The petals look so lifelike, and I swear it isn't my imagination but I can smell its sweet aroma, "This will protect you from any harm they try to place on you. As I promised I will be back in one year. If you need to speak with me just visit our special place I opened in your mind and I will be there." There is something odd about the way that she is looking at me. She also sounded less demanding and judgmental... almost kind? Our relationship has changed so much in the past day. She goes from tormenting and mocking me, to making me horny beyond all reason, to end with me not wanting to watch her leave.

I reach out my hand and touch her cheek, "Why is all this happening to me?" I whisper my voice labored and hoarse from being unused.

"I have watched you for many years my dear." Her voice is gentle and I can tell she is watching what she says. I frown a bit and look her deep in her ocean like eyes.

"I don't understand..." My voice trails and I look down. She places her fingertips under my chin and tilts my lips against hers again. I savor the moment closing my eyes. I wrap my arms around her shoulders, her long hair lilting on my wrists. She pulls back again, not pulling my arms from holding her. Why am I compelled to do this? Am I crazy and getting Stockholm syndrome?

"I don't think you will my dear. Fate has its course, and I promise that things will make sense. Just be patient and do your job here. This is the only way I can have you back is by being here with Sato. There are greater elements at work, and I swear you will get the answers you deserve." I brush her hair around my fingers, and watch as her body slowly fades from my view and I am left alone in the room, the sensation of pleasure still washing over me.

Suddenly pain makes me double forward and I watch as the heavy balls sitting at the base of the machine begin to swell and grow in size, and my horse cock also begins to swell and fill the rest of the space in the tube that is eagerly sucking at my stiff meat. It is so comically large that there is no way I could even walk if my life depended on it. I sit up a little adjusting as my heavy balls swell to the size of cantaloupes. I reach a hand down and touch them feeling them churn against my palm. The sensation is overwhelmingly pleasing and I orgasm at my own touch. I watch as a torrent of my cream fills the tubes and I moan as rope after roam of my cum is drained from me. One year, and I will be free from this captivity.

I brush my fingertips on the rose that is now branded on my side. One year, and I can finally get my answers. I hear someone tap on the wall and I look over to see a cock slip through one of the holes near my shoulder. I had work to do, and I wasn't going to give up. I was going to keep my mind so Cassandera would finally explain the truth to me.

12