All Comments on 'Cosplay Bingo'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Well written and good mix of story activities really liked it. Interested in John's future and Jane for that matter.

Look forward to the next..

UghOkayUghOkayover 6 years ago
Really enjoyed it.

Fun concept. Good work!

TobiastheredTobiastheredover 6 years ago
Wow

That was a fantastic story, though I will admit to being mildly disappointed that there was t even a brief snippet of Ivy and Braf to finish the story off. Despite it being a group story, they seemed to stand out most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong category

Looking for a group sex story and seeing it turn into a femdom one was very disappointing. Please put it in the right category next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

This is one of my favorite stories. I hope we get more of these characters in the future, especially Ivy and Brad. I can't wait to see what happens next.

TentaclePr0mTentaclePr0mabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

That story is now easily ensconced into my all-time favorites! Would love to see what happens next year ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Seconded: Wrong category

Literotica has categories for a reason! I was looking forward to enjoying a group sex story, only to have the entire tale fatally poisoned with that final scene that nearly made me vomit.

If getting to that final encounter was truly the entire point of the story, then it definitely should have been posted under the BDSM category. (If so, it’s also true that the first 10 of these 13 pages were also a big waste of time and effort.)

lycanthrope7lycanthrope7over 4 years ago
Awesome story!

As a nerd, and an erotica fan, this ticked all the boxes for me. For those saying it was in the wrong category, I partially agree, but there were a couple of threesomes, so it sort of fits. I loved the premise and the way it played out. I'm not really into BDSM - a little light bondage, sure - but the whole Dom/Sub thing never appealed to me. That said, I thought it was quite fun to read. I'd really be interested in reading more about Ivy and Brad's adventures, especially if Jane got involved (I like incest stories too and notice that you've written some).

socaltzrsocaltzrover 2 years ago

Please request the Literotica mods to rehome your story in a more appropriate category. Also include BDSM as a tag. It's not something I mind, but for many, including those who may have been victimized in the past, a warning is needed.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

Loved the story concept, of challenging your mates to a random-fuck contest at a public venue. So erotic!

Editorially, it could use a lot more punctuation and misspelling edits, but the story came across loud and strong.

Nice mix of threesomes, surprising hookups, couples conjugating, but no tag-team foursomes. Room for more fun next year, or even this year.

needacoldshowerneedacoldshower12 months ago

Thanks Nikki, an awesome story easily one of your best.

This story is really entertaining, so what if there are some spelling errors or missing punctuation don't let those whingers get to you. Tell them to go and read a dictionary!

Keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
11974 Followers
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...