Cost of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Malloy sat back in her chair. It flattered her a bit that he would ask such a question of her, "After reviewing your material, including the videos, watching what happened in the high school gym yesterday, then at the airport today, I'd say that you should have never, in any way, involved Christine Canfield in what you were doing. Annd Mister Cunningham, certainly not up on that stage in that queen thing. At least what I've been told about it. Granted Mister James has hired all of us. However, the high school is now leading the charge, with their district's support. Christine is their all around favorite."

As Brian completed his text message, Dr. Meyers injected, "Darren James was another that you should have left alone. Do you realize, Mister Cunningham, that the James family is worth just short of a half billion dollars. That Darren is being groomed top take his father's place in about fifteen or twenty years from now. However, that is not an awfully long time to prepare to assume the top leadership position in a family empire like theirs."

Dr. Malloy continued, "I agree, however, as far as the adults on that high school campus are concerned, Christine was the last one you should have chosen. Dr. Meyers and I are meeting with both Mister and Missus Canfield next Wednesday afternoon. I think I will be able to verify all of my conclusions and confirm all my suppositions at that time. You should know that three members of our team are seasoned experts in P.R. and damage control. That the elder Missus James has them, as we speak, sparing no expense to do what is necessary to withdraw Christine from this scandal and restore her integrity, her good name. It will very soon become the Brian Cunningham, Nicole Williams scandal. Mister James, Mister Reilly and Mister Struthers will be deleted also. I would not be surprised if by early summer, Christine is asked to return to the classroom in September. I fully agree with your conclusions about Magdalene Johnson and Nicole being submissive and you drew that out of them very skillfully. However Mister Cunningham, I do not agree with your conclusion that Christine is also a submissive. I believe that next Wednesday we will verify what we already surmise, that she is a form of passive aggressive. You did draw out a dark side of her that allowed her to passively cooperate. However, we have now seen how little time and effort it took to push that dark side back latent. That is considering how much time you, Nicole and Darren put in trying to make her a slut." Dr. Malloy noticed that John and Nicole were returning. So, she wrapped up her comments with, "A couple of things to bear in mind, Mister Cunningham. When she and I meet one on one, I'm sure I will find that at this point, she blames you and Nicole for everything that has happened to her over these last five months. To include the discipline she endured from her husband. What I have found about this type of passive-aggressive is that they can be quite vindictive. Subconsciously, she will want to get even and I doubt anyone will blame her if and when she does. May I ask why you choose Christine?"

Brian thought about her question for a few moments, "Doctor? If there was a beauty contest of the adult females held on that campus last year, Christine would win, no doubt about it. Nicole would come in second. When they chose as Teacher of the Year, Nicole was her runner-up. They have placed Christine on a pedestal and we, well Nicole wanted to pull her down off of it. Additionally, I saw the potential for some fantastic research material."

Dr. Malloy shook her head side to side, then said, "Jealousy and envy is what brought the two of you down. Also, for your part, not having the skills to properly read your target."

As John and Nicole approached their table, a defeated Brian conceded, "OK, I understand. As far as her passive aggressive nature is concerned. I guess it is best that Nicole goes with Mister Haskins..." Thinking that he might make a deal with Marc James to keep Christine away from him.

John took a seat and said, "OK Brian, Nicole's car is packed and ready. It's time to make the transfer of ownership."

With her eyes cast down to the floor, Nicole shuck her head, "I'm sorry you guys... I know you all must think I'm some slutty bitch... But, ah, this all still hurts. I feel like some item being bought and sold. Like a used car... Ummm..."

Brian Jumped up to his feet and wrapped his arms around Nicole, "No Nikki, it's not like that at all, I love you and I see this as all my fault... I'm doing this to keep you outta jail. I love you Nikki and I feel so responsible... But ah, well this is the only way..." He turned to John with one arm still around Nicole and said, "Here's my cellphone. Let me have yours. When I have her ready to transfer, I will call you."

With John's cellphone on one hand, Brian took one of Nicole's hands in his free hand and led her back into her room. Removing his clothes, Brian said, "This is our last time together. Let's make it good. Better than good, let's make it great."

----------------------

The following Monday morning at the Canfield residence

Christine watched as both her husband and daughter, in separate cars, backed out of the driveway and headed of to school. The same high school where Christine, until the previous Monday, was a teacher. She slowly closed the door and sauntered up to the master bedroom. As she climbed the stairs, she thought, "Well, there appears to be some up side to this whole mess, our sex life is fantastic." Her thoughts then turned back to how they both had awaken before five this morning and spent this next half hour making love, ending in some great sex. Entering her bedroom, just the thought of their early morning encounter brought a smile to her face. Hanging up her robe, she decided that instead of a shower, she had the time now, it would be a bath, a bubble bath. Drawing her bath, she remembered that a hot bath was just the thing for that nauseous feeling she had almost forgotten, morning sickness.

Almost an hour later, Christine descended the stairs wearing a simple house dress with three quarter sleeves, hemline about six inches off the floor, she felt like a housewife of another era. At the bottom of the stairs, she said to herself, out loud, "Well Chris, you are now a stay home mom, a housewife. Nothing wrong with that. It's just that, well, what do housewives do on Mondays? Maybe I should call Mary Struthers." Then she remembered, "Mary cleans house on Mondays." She looked around, "It does seem to need it, but I guess I'll clean it anyway."

A little after three in the afternoon, Amy returned home from school, "Hey mom, How ya doin'?" "Hi Amy, how am I doing? I really don't know... Not the slightest idea. I started the day with a bubble bath, then cleaned the house. It didn't seem to need it, but I remember Mary Struthers telling me that on Mondays, she clean her house. So, then I made some lunch and watched a couple of soap operas. After that, I took a nap, just woke up about ten minutes ago."

An amused Amy asked, "You gonna call Mary and ask her what she does for the rest of the week?"

"Don't push it young lady. But well, thinking about it, yeah, I might just call Mary. Maybe we can get together for lunch and I can learn all about being a stay home mom and housewife. Maybe I'll talk to your father about allowing Donna to join us for a long lunch."

"Sounds like a good idea to me. Do it weekly on Wednesdays. That way you'll break up the week. Ah, mom? We have a science project that has to be presented on Friday. My group wants to get together over at Don Taylor's house today for a couple of hours. We need to tie up a couple of loose ends. I'll be back by supper, it's around seven, right?"

Christine sat twirling her coffee cup as she heard Amy say, "Bye mom." and the front door close. She continued twirling her cup, thinking, "I'd sure like to be sucking on my husband's cock right now so he could shove the monster deep inside of me. Wrap his big hands around my tits and just fuck the crap outta his slut... Oh God, why am I thinking like this? I never did before I became involved with those boys. Did I develop some sort of addiction messing around with them? Well, if I did, I am now addicted to my husband's cock and right now, once a day just doesn't seem like enough." Then, she remembered that the two psychologists were coming on Wednesday afternoon. She would bring it up to them.

Glancing at her watch, Christine realized that her husband would be home in about an hour. She decided that she would greet him today, not as a housewife, maybe tomorrow for that, today, she would greet him as his personal slut. She dashed upstairs, stripped and jumped into the shower. As the water beat on her back and ran over her shoulders, she held up both hands. Gazing at her left hand she said emphatically, "Yes, m'lord teddy bear, I'm your wife. Annd m'lord, you have made sure I will never again forget it!" Turning to her right hand and again stating emphatically, "Yes Master Theodore, I am your total possession. One hundred percent possession until I die!"

Out of the shower, dry and feeling great, Christine slipped on only her sexiest robe. One that barely covered her butt. After liberally applying his favorite perfume, she wrapped the robe's cord around her waist and hustled, barefoot, downstairs to the entry closet. Reaching into the left front corner, her fingers grasp exactly what she was seeking. The collar and leash that her husband had placed on her at the frat house. With the collar in place, she snapped the leash on the collar's ring. Then, went to the door out to the garage and waited. A few minutes later, she heard the garage door open, her husband car enter and stop. Pushing her robe off her shoulders, she took the grip end of the leash in her right hand. Ted stepped into the house, she handed him the leash and purred as silky as a kitten, "Good afternoon, master. Your slut is so very happy to have you home."

Ted looked over his wife. Sat his briefcase down and laid his coat over it. Straightening up, he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a deep kiss. When their lips parted, he whispered "You've gotta be the sexiest woman I've ever seen. You smell good, too. I want you to know, madam, that you have been on my mind all day long."

She smiled and purred, "Ooh? Pray tell m'lord, why?"

He took the leash from her and said, "After I have ravished that beautiful, sexy body, I'll tell you why. Where's Amy?"

Her arms still wrapped around him, she replied in almost a whisper, "She came home and told me that she was meeting with a group to finish a science project. She'll be back for supper around seven."

"Hummm, that's great. We have a lot of time to enjoy each other's body." With that he led her upstairs. As they reached the top, he asked, "How 'bout we start with some sixty nine?"

Ted's wife of twenty years answered him with, "As you wish m'lord. As my branding dictates, I am all yours to do with as you wish."

After pleasuring each other, Ted shoved a doubled pillow under Christine's hips, spread her legs and rammed his nine inch cock, balls deep, into her wet and waiting pussy. Resting his upper body on his elbows, he laced his fingers into the hair on top of her head. He then pulled about half way out and began slow, gentle, consistent strokes. Christine looked up at her husband and purred, "Humm m'lord teddy bear, that feels so good, so very good. Fuck your slut, m'lord. Fuck her good."

Ted smiled down at her and gave her a kiss, "Your not a slut anymore Chris... You are and always will be my oh so beautiful, sexy wife, mother of our children. We all love you, Chrissy..."

Tightening her vaginal muscles around Ted's thrusting cock, Christine smiled, "Annd, I love you guys, to include those cooking inside me right now." With Ted stroking her deeply, she floated up to the pinnacle of an orgasm. Then, when she had glided back down to earth, he rolled them over, placing her on top. She drew her body up until he almost popped out, then she slid down slowly, to the base of his shaft. Rocking between a kiss and bottoming out on her husband's cock, it didn't take Christine long to enter into another orgasm and Ted to blow his load.

Christine collapsed onto Ted's chest. Both breathing heavy, he ran his fingers up and down her back. Once they had caught their breath he whispered, "Annd, what m'lady prompted such a grand welcome home?"

Bringing her hands up onto his chest, she made fists and stacked one on top of the other. Resting her chin on her hands she purred, Oh m'lord, I cleaned the house today, even where it didn't need it. Then I caught a couple of soap operas on TV and then took a nap. I woke up and made a pot of coffee just before Amy got home. After she came and went, I sat there at the kitchen table realizing that in about an hour you'd be home. That thought really turned me on. Sooo, I hustled upstairs into the shower. Then I made myself smell good for you. Threw on my robe and found the collar and leash."

Continuing to run his fingers up and down her back, he said in little more than a whisper, "Chris? I don't think we need that collar and leash anymore. Like I said earlier, you are not a slut or bitch any longer."

Christine gave her husband a kiss, "You're most likely right about that, thank you, m'lord." She paused for a few moments to enjoy his fingers on her back and the last few moments of his retracting cock in her pussy, "However m'lord, I do think that those boys were leading me down an additive path that I have warned my students about so very often. Now today, there's not a chance I would even consider doing what I did with them. But m'lord, the addiction is still there. I hope and pray that we can come to the point soon where you m'lord are the only person on the face of this earth that can satisfy my addiction. I love you, m'lord Theodore Canfield."

"I love you too, my lady Christine Canfield. Now, I'll tell you why you were on my mind all day today. When I sat down at my desk this morning, I was still thinking about our roll in the sack earlier this morning. Then the first call and ninety five percent of the remaining calls of the day were parents and a couple of teachers asking how you were holding up and when you would be back. Or, asking if they could expect you back for the spring semester. The teachers seem to feel that you are Teflon coated and none of this will stick to you. The parent seem to see you as a victim in the whole thing."

Christine rose up onto her elbows, "What do you think, m'lord?"

Ted took her breasts in his hands and gently squeezed, "I think I have my wife back and in some ways, she's an improved version. When should you go back into the classroom? I really don't know, yet. But know this Chris, I love you and I am only thinking about what is best for you."

"Humm, thank you and I love you too, m'lord teddy bear."

He tightened his grip on her breasts and rolled them over onto her back. Glancing at the clock on the night stand he whispered, "I think we have time for one more round. Then you can get supper together."

After their shower, Christine entered the kitchen to prepare the evening meal thinking, "Somebody will pay for all my pain and heartache... Somebody will pay..."

------------------------

Wednesday - Still at the Canfield's

After her husband had left for school, Christine breezed through the house collecting dirty laundry. It was laundry day at the Struthers and that was good enough for Christine. As she moved through the bedrooms picking up clothes, she thought about the conversation she had with her husband concerning her meeting today with Mary Struthers and Donna Hansen. "It's OK with me, Chris." conceded Ted, "Donna can leave early, eleven thirty or so. Today, I need her back by one thirty because we have those shrinks coming over at two."

"OK, Ted, that should work, Thank you. Anmd Ted? They are psychologists, not shrinks."

He smiled at her, "OK, ah Chris? I want you to have the meeting here... At least for the foreseeable future... Do you have what you need? I can have Donna bring something."

"I have what I need, a coffee cake mix and plenty of coffee. And, your woman understands having it here. I love you, m'lord teddy bear." As she picked up his dirty laundry, she smiled to herself, thinking about earlier that morning when he wrestled her onto the bed and tickled her into a giggling, laughing frenzy.

With the second load of wash in the dryer, Christine glanced at her watch and said out load, "Ten thirty five. They will be here between eleven thirty and noon. I'd better get that coffee cake in the oven and make some sandwiches." Walking to the kitchen she thought, "I wonder if all housewives talk to themselves and do they answer themselves?" Then she wondered, what am I gonna do on the weekends, since I've done all this during the week. Oh well, I'm sure my loving husband will figure that out."

Donna picked up Mary and they arrived at about eleven forty. "Hey Chris, how's it going?" Donna bellowed as they came through the front door. Mary smiled and gave Chris a hug. Donna continued as they walked into the kitchen and onto the table, "Your husband gave me a two hour lunch. Then he said that he told you that he thought it was a good idea to get together once a week for lunch. But, that it would be held here for the foreseeable future, as he put it."

Mary glanced at Donna then to Christine, "Is that right?"

Christine shook her head, "Yes" then said, "He wants me to stay at home and lay low at least through the holidays. If I do go out, he wants to be with me, or be where I am going and he's going to control my alcohol intake. Like one glass of wine for dinner. When a woman disrespects and violates the trust of her husband, as I did, she should expect give up her autonomy, if she expects to stay married to him. Anyway, have a seat you guys, I'll get the coffee."

As Christine poured coffee, Mary asked, "Was Ted upset over what you did last Thursday?"

Christine smiled as she poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table. She took a sip of coffee, then said, "Ya know? Ted saw the big picture. But, that night he told me that I could have called him and said that I had a chance to apologize to the whole student body. He would have allowed me to do that. So, I got one swat on the same bare bottom that he gave ten swats a week before. It still smarts. But, ya know what? I really don't think I would love and respect him as much as I do today if he had done anything less. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but he sure let me know that he loves me and is not about to give me up..."

Mary sat back in her chair, "He gave you another spanking?"

"Yep, just one swat, but he got his point across. Then, after he made love to me, he told me how proud he was to hear that his wife had the guts to stand before the whole school and say she was sorry. Gawd, I love that man..." Mary leaned forward, taking a sip of coffee, said, "Yeah, he's a keeper, alright."

Donna placed her hand on Christine's wrist, "They all would like to see you back in the class room, Chris. Students, teachers, staff and parents. They'd like to see you back on Monday, next semester would be none to soon."

Mary seconded Donna's assessment, "Last Sunday afternoon Tom and I joined Jason up at the University to meet with the two psychologists that you and Ted will meet this afternoon. They told us that Nicole and Brian were intent on bringing you down off your pedestal. I told them that everybody seems to be trying to rebuild your pedestal, even higher. Then put you back on it."

Christine's gaze moved from Mary to Donna, then back to Mary. As tears welded up, she mustered a little smile and said in almost a whisper, "Well ah, I guess that's all up to Don and my loving husband..."