Cost of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
426 Followers

---------------------------

After Ted and Christine spoke to the two psychologists together for more than an hour, the two men went into the study. Leaving Christine and Dr. Malloy in the living room. The doctor started the conversation with, "Well Chris? I find that you were second place for the state's Teacher of the Year Award."

Christine smiled, "That was last year."

"So, you don't think you have a chance this year?"

"You're kidding, right? Same chance as the preverbial snowball in hell. This would all come out somewhere along the line. I'm surprised that the media hasn't picked up on it already."

"You can thank the James family for that. Marc pulled stings and called in some markers. They have locked the media out of the whole thing, even the university's news staff. I was there last Thursday in the high school gym, standing next to one of the guys working to restore your image. He and I agreed that they all still love you at that high school and want to believe that you were just a victim here. That you were sucked into something that was beyond your control. I spent the remainder of Thursday and Friday morning talking to students and staff. Everybody knows you and Ted. They all like you both, most love the two of you, especially you. They say you are always upbeat and a giving person. The major reason that the James family brought me here is to not only get passed all of this, but also help you to return to being the person you were last May. I intend to help you push all this latent and get it behind both of you. Dr. Meyers and I hope to work with you and Ted to develop a strong enough relationship that this cannot happen again to either one of you. Ah Chris? Do you love your husband more than you did last May?"

"Oh yes, Oooh yes, absolutely... Also, I respect him more today than ever before. I know that now I wouldn't hesitate to come to him with something like this right at the gitgo."

"Why?"

"Because he has proven that he loves me more than I thought a man could love a woman. I was in a dip dark pit, digging myself in deeper. He could have simply divorced me like Ed Williams did Nicole and let me dig in deeper, well passed any point of no return. My loving husband reached in and yanked me out. It hurt a lot getting out. But, in doing so, he proved to me that he loves me and will never let me go. That he will always be there for me. The fact that he didn't do anything violent to anybody, that he for gave Jason adds to my love for him. I'm sure he will forgive Doug and Darren if they ask. But ah, my love and respect for him has just mushroomed. He is a big man, all man in my eyes and the eyes of our children." Christine paused and smiled, "Annd, our sex life is fantastic!"

"Ohh?"

"Ohh yeah! Before all of this we would get it together about once a month or so and never during basketball season. When we did have sex, it was about five minutes of foreplay. Then we would roll into the missionary position, the only one we knew. He would stroke me until he went off. Sometimes I would get it off and other times, I wouldn't. Then, we would cuddle an' kiss awhile, go clean up, come back to bed and go to sleep."

"And now?"

Christine smiled big, "And now, well the boys taught me a lot. I learned several new positions. We did it orally, anal, and of course, vaginal. Ted learned a lot on the internet, like how to use his tongue and fingers in foreplay. Drives me up the wall. We do it more than once in the evenings and we even get each other off orally. Sometimes we do it sixty nine. You know what that is don't you doctor?"

"Oh yes, any anal sex?"

"Ah, no doctor. I did it with the boys a few times, not often. But, they all had boys sized cocks. Except for Doug and he never stuck it there. He did it there with Nicole and Maddie."

"Chris? You can call me Becky, OK?"

"OK Becky."

"So why not with your husband?"

"Oh Becky, we tried. But, my husband is quite long and wide in that area of his anatomy. " The doctor smiled but also gasped. Christine continued, "Umm, after two hours at the frat house, some more here, then picking it up first thing Saturday morning, ah well, by late afternoon I was begging him to stick it anywhere but my vagina. He stuck it in about three inches into my already aching ass. Becky? I cannot describe the pain of him in there. All I remember is screaming for him to take it out. It hurt more going out then it did going in... Oh Becky, by that time everything hurt so bad. My body, my mind, and ohh my heart just ached."

"I see. Ah Chris? Believe me when I say, I understand. Ah, you said something about your already aching anus. What did you mean by that?"

"Ah well, after he made me suck him up, he placed me on my hands and knees, on the bed. Then in one stroke, he shoved that thing all the way up inside of me. Ah we ah, we never ah well, he never stuck the whole thing inside of me before that night. We just ah, well we just never seemed to need it in any further than about half way or so. Then after he finished, he sat on the edge of the bed. Grabbed the leash, pulled me over his lap and gave me a spanking."

"He did what to you?"

"Ten hard, bare handed swats on my bare behind. By the time we got home, my vagina and ass ached and stung. My mind hurt, not a headache so much as it just hurt. And my heart, Oh Becky, as I said before, my heart ached beyond anything I ever want to feel again. My husband is a patient man. He has never shown anger toward a player and he gets the most that anybody can get out of them. He never disciplined our children in anger. He and I have had heated discussions, but never showed anger toward each other. That night he was seething with anger, hurt and humiliation. It wounded my heart to know that I had brought him to that extreme. That's something I'll carry with me for the rest of my life. So then, I woke up Sunday morning hurting everywhere. The only good thing about it was that he had removed the dog collar. It was over..."

"Woow, quite an ordeal. Ah Chris? Do you want somebody to pay for all of this? Get even with those responsible?"

Christine gazed at the doctor for several moments before answering her, "This will stay between you and I, Becky. But, yes, when all the facts are on the table, yes, you bet I want someone or two or three to pay. And, pay they will... Yes, I want to get even, more than even... I sure don't appreciate being treated like a lab rat on top of all the rest of it... There are those that I cannot even think of forgiving right now, even if they were to ask. Maybe when I feel that we are somehow even, maybe then I will consider forgiveness..."

The doctor placed her pen on her pad, looked up at Christine, "When I watched you in action last Thursday, I thought then what I know for sure, now. Chris? You are what I call a form of passive aggressive. Not in the standard personality disorder that we learn about in Psych. 101. More in the way you keep order in your life. Brian Cunningham drew out a dark side from within you. Something we all have. Just that most women are able to keep it latent. You passively went along with them because it felt good and Brian convinced you that nobody would get hurt. Last Thursday I watched the aggressive side of Chris Canfield take her first step toward an offensive position. You have now reserved the passive Chris for your family and friends. The aggressive Chris will always be on the alert for every opportunity to take a position where you can preside over the destruction of those you find responsible for all of this."

Again, Christine gazed at the doctor for a few moments, collecting her thoughts. Then said, "Becky? I have never done any thing that hurt others like I have recently. My mother had a heart attack over what I have done. So, I have never had the feelings and vicious thoughts I have had in the last few days. Especially since we had dinner with Darren's parents and grandmother..." She paused, shifted in her seat, "You are right, you know. Like I said, in my thirty eight years I've never hurt or even wanted to hurt anyone. But, I do now... Or, at least I want to know it was done to them."

"Ah Chris? Promise me this.. You will keep me posted on your thoughts and talk to me before you take any action, OK?"

"Yes Becky, you and my husband will be the only ones I will talk to about it. I can tell you this, it won't be next week, next month, or next year. It might take many years. But, I promise you, I will get even or better. I could have lost my marriage over this, then really fallen off a cliff into being a total slut. I will get even, you can bet on that."

"I don't doubt you, not one bit. So? Where do you want to start in all of this?"

"Well Becky, it's been what, ten or twelve days since this all blew up and yes the slut's gone. But, I still wake up at two in the morning with cravings."

"Cravings? For what?"

"For young bodies close to mine. Young cocks inside of me. For young men to tell me that I have a hot bod, that I am pretty. For their touch, so gentle, so thoughtful. And ah, Becky? I had more orgasms then I want to admit. I am totally terrified by the thought that I might someday fall back into the pit and in so deep that my husband cannot reach me. I feel like I have acquired an addiction every bit as bad as drugs or alcohol. Granted my husband has as he puts it, fucked the slut right out of me and has satisfied most of my cravings. But, the addiction must be defeated before we can go much further."

"I fully agree Chris. I would like to meet with you on another day of the week say through January, just to handle your addiction. In the beginning we will also deal with it in our one on one during Wednesday sessions. I can tell you this Chris, sexual addiction is very real. However, I am one of the few in the nation who has had full success in dealing with it."

"OK Becky, sounds good to me. Tuesdays I could make lunch for us. How's that work for you.?"

"Good, that will work. I am a certified hypnotist and I will want to use it in your therapy. It is interesting that Brian tried to hypnotize you with limited success. Especially after he was so successful with Nicole and Maddie. But, as I mentioned before, they are totally submissive, you are not. Your husband's success with you fascinates me. I will have to talk to him more about that before I proceed with you."

"Would you like to see a couple of graphic examples of how effective he was with me?"

"Yes, I would." said the doctor, adjusting herself in her seat.

"My husband calls it banding and branding. He feels that my wedding s rings must have become obscured. So, he had this gold band of possession installed on my right forefinger." Christine held up her right hand. Then continued, "This gold band is to remind me of the branding on my right hip." She stood up and revealed the tattoo. The doctor gasped.

"Well Chris, that's a new one on me. Banding and branding., you call it. Wow, I have read about men doing that to their slaves and concubines through out history, Biblical times, Dark Ages, medieval times, etcetera, etcetera. But, not in modern times."

"It might be a little antiquated, but it seems to work, on me at least. He told me he would have it done while he had me under hypnosis the first time. So, when he brought me into the tattoo shop, I felt that what was happening to me just needed to be done. I was so subdued, so whipped when he hypnotized me the first time that I consented to anything I thought would help save our marriage. I could just feel it slipping through my fingers and it was all my fault. Then he took me to the mall. We went through all the jewelry shops until we found a band that made the proper statement on my long finger. He had it sized right then. While we waited, he asked what the band meant to me. It rolled out as natural as you please,.. He possesses me body, mind and heart, until I die. When the jeweler came back with the re-sized band, Ted handed him a credit card to pay for it. As they processed the purchase, he slipped the band onto my forefinger. Then he crimped it down some, so it will never pass my knuckle, even with soap."

The doctor sat back in her chair, "Wow, ah OK well, I have quite a few more questions of you, Chris. But, hear come the guys. Ah well, expect me over hear on Tuesday between eleven thirty and twelve. We can have a leisure lunch, expound on some of the points we hit on today, then begin to deal with your addiction."

"Ah, one more then to think about, Becky. I'm pregnant and it is most definitely Ted's. No doubt about it." Christine said with a big smile.

As the two psychologists, Ted Christine and Amy sat down to dinner, Amy, holding a letter, appeared excited. "I have some great news to announce. You know mom, dad, that I applied at both Cal Tech and M.I.T."

"Yes, dear." replied her mother.

Ted turned to their two guests, "Our daughter wants to be a full blown nuclear physicist."

Amy held up the letter, "And, I will too. I have been accepted at M.I.T."

As they all congratulated Amy and began their meal, a private jet landed at an airport to the north of them. The former Nicole Williams stepped out of the plane and was met by John Haskins chauffeur. After a complete make-over, the thirty seven year old Nicole looked every bit the twenty seven year old pictured on the California driver's license and passport she carried in her purse. She was now Susan Diane Evans. The lack of rings on her left hand, outfit and purse that just screamed Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills identified her as a kept woman. Which fairly well described her current situation. That of an attractive black woman possessed completely by a rich white man.

In the limo, she found there to meet her was also the psychologist/hypnotist that had been assigned to complete the change in her identity. Susan Evans would spend the remainder of her life as the housekeeper, party hostess, and personal slut of John Haskins and his son. Living at, and seldom leaving their estate. ----------------------------------------------

On the first Friday in December found coach Canfield and his varsity team locked in a tight game with a team they knew they had to defeat if they were to go to the state play-offs and expect to win. The last period was about to begin and they were only up four points. The coach and the senior players knew that they needed a much larger spread than that. Their opponents were were known to be strong in the last minutes of a game. A team that could take a potential four to six point loss and turn it into a three or four point win.

That was the situation that Darren found as he entered the arena. Having captained the team for two seasons, he fully appreciated the gravity of the it all. There to ask the coach about a time when he could come and ask for forgiveness for what he had done to Christine, he realized that he would not be able to talk to the coach until the game was over. He brushed off she season's first snow while he stood at the sidelines for awhile, watching two superior high school teams duke it out on the basketball court. He fondly remembered leading the team to victories against this particular school both years that he was on the varsity team. Looking for a seat, he found none. Darren then walked up to the back and leaned against the wall. Before he left the sidelines, he noticed Donna on her cellphone. Now he noticed that she was talking to the coach who gave her a one armed hug and nodded "Yes."

A few minutes later, Darren watched as his high school alma mater held on to their slim lead. He also noticed the figure of a woman in an ankle length coat enter the arena. Even with the heavy coat's collar turned up, the thick, dark auburn hair and erect posture told him that this was Christine Canfield. The cheerleaders were the first to notice her presence. They went into a chant, "Missus Cee, Missus Cee, it's so good to see you..." When she removed her coat the players on the bench noticed and began to clap. The crowd catching on to her presence, began clapping and cheering, many raising to their feet. Christine raised her arms, then lowered them. Within seconds of the five players on the court noticing her presence, there was the swish of a three point shot. When the opposing team attempted to return the ball into play, it was intercepted and a quick lay-up gave them a nine point lead. The opposing coach called a time out.

Christine moved in among the players, "Gentlemen?!? Does it take my presence to get you to play like state champions?"

"I guess so, ma'am," the team captain answered, "You are our queen and we have a lot more respect for our queen than some others do theirs."

Christine looked around at the young men, "OK, Okeh, if it take my presence to get you guys to play like the champions that you are, then OK, I'll be here for every game. Right on through the state play-offs." They heard the referee's whistle to resume play and Christine said, "Now, go out there and win it. Show them how champions win games." And, win it they did with an eighteen point margin.

Ted sent the team into the showers. Then with Christine and Donna at his sides her congratulated the offensive and defensive coaches for doing their part very well. As the two coaches went on to collect the equipment, Donna tugged on Ted's sleeve and pointed behind him. Turning one hundred and eighty degrees, the coach found himself looking at a contrite Darren James, about three or four paces away, "Darren? What a surprise to see you here..."

"Ah yeah, well, ah, coach? I, ah well, I would like to talk to you and ahh Missus Cee, if I could... Ah, anytime that's convenient..."

In the positive tune of a coach of a winning team, Ted said, "Tonight's good. Give us about a half hour, forty five minutes... Have you had supper yet?"

Darren looked at the floor, shuffled his feet and said, "Ah no, ah I ah, I'm not really hungry, coach, ah..."

Ted smiled "Ya gotta eat. According to your grandmother, you've got a long row to hoe. So, we'll set a place ya."

A little taken aback by the coaches positive attitude, Darren was still quick with his response, "Ah, OK coach, OK. I ah, I'll be there. Half hour or forty five minutes." He glanced at his watch, "OK coach, I ah, I'll see ya at your house..."

"Oh, Darren?"

"Yes sir."

"You won't mind if Donna is there, will you?"

Darren glanced at Donna, thinking, "I should apologize to her, too. She is purdy much the team mother..."He answered the coach, "Ah, no coach. What I have to say, I should say to Missus Hanson, too." With that he turned and left the arena, to find a coffee shop and spend the next half hour perfecting what he was going to say.

Ted went in to say a few words to the team, leaving the women at the sidelines, talking to some of the spectators. Five or ten minutes later, The team captain and two other players came out of the showers and approached Christine. Rick Hudson, the team captain asked, "Ah, Missus Cee, ma'am?"

"Yes, Rick. What can I do for you?"

Rick step out from the others and rattled off quite quickly, "Ah ma'am, the team got t'gether here a few minutes ago, after the coach talked to us and ah, we would like to know if you would except the trophies for us when we win the league and state championships?"

The reception she received tonight surprised her, but this request caught her completely off guard. It was a little over a month since she was caught having sex with boys twenty years her junior. Tears welled up in her eyes, "Rick? You tell the team I would be extremely honored to except those trophies for them. Yes, I would be very, very honored to do so. Also, I appreciate the attitude that it is inevitable. I'll see you guys at the next game."

---------------------------------------------

Darren and Christine said very little during the meal, with Darren making a couple of comments about the latter part of tonight's game. Ted and Donna discussed the significance of winning the game. It could not be said that there was any tension in the room. But, it certainly was not a relaxed atmosphere, either.

bucksilver
bucksilver
426 Followers