All Comments on 'Costly Confusion'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
Touching story

Thank you for this:)

missy7349missy7349over 9 years ago
Amazing!!

I really enjoyed your writing style that allowed your reader to feel the emotions and not just read meaningless words. I cried along with Valerie and was mad as well. I usually quit reading stories when it gets into BDSM and stupid role playing, but you made it impossible to stop. I believe if your committed in a relationship whether married or not that there should be no cheating. I enjoy stories that have heart. The sex scenes are not required to enjoy the story but always an added bonus. Keep posting your stories PLEASE!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago
And the moral of the story is...

Relationships take work, no matter how "perfect" IT is, we are not. And we should never take our partners for granted. This seems to be the common denominator when I speak to couples who have been together 40 years or more. I think it's a good rule of thumb to go by, don't you. Thanks Smokey 125 for the fabulous read

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 9 years ago
Well done...

Smokey125. I have a Step-daughter and her wife of long term. They say that it does take work. Best thing is that I love them both. I was raised by very straight-laced parents and it took me a long time to accept the life style. I was fortunate, in college, to meet a Lady who was gay and she helped me to change my thinking. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

this is and very good story

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 8 years ago
Very nice story...

...thank you for sharing it with us. However, I'm concerned that nobody seems to care about what exactly went down in the story. Yeah, it's nice that Valerie learned she needed to trust Donna a little more and be a lot more open in her communication. She also lured Donna into a helpless situation with full intentions of making her pay for her supposed indiscretions. She deliberately traded on Donna's love and trust to get her into a vulnerable position where she could very easily have gotten really hurt. After a betrayal like that, how can Donna ever trust her again - and why SHOULD she? Valerie was a very irresponsible top and doesn't seem to have learned that lesson. A bdsm session is NOT the framework for a loaded, emotional discussion. I enjoyed your story and look forward to more, but I found this one somewhat unsettling.

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Costly confusion indeed

Yes i have to agree that not paying attention to who you call and leaves a message for can cause a heap of trouble . Trust is the most important part of any relationship and it comes easier to some than others , and the message from Lesley would of put doubt in a lot of minds. From the first chapter of this series we learn that this marriage all be it new is strong , so I am pleased that Donna forgave Valerie who obviously regretted her actions , though I think Valerie should get in the kitchen and make Donna some more cookies . Marriages go through rough patches , its real life.

I love the idea of a fantasy file , and the sex scene fantasy play was so HOT.

XNickyXXNickyXover 3 years ago

Gosh we need that after workout Donna and Valerie story. Pleaaaassseeee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Valerie tied Donna up and tortured her, past consent, as a punishment. Nope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
619 Followers
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...